Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
Like Tree205Likes

Thread: Nashville

Is anyone still watching? I love that Oliver Hudson is playing the new record exec! Yummy!
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

I am! I will watch it tonight.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Yup! Love Oliver Hudson too!

So happy Maisy and Stella sang this week! I can't get enough of them.
    Bluebonnet likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

The Deacon/Maddy thing is kind of lame to me. As is Teddy and Peggy. I'm just putting y's on the end of everyone's names.
    o0Amber0o likes this.

Ol' Peggy is totally faking her pregnancy to get money out of Teddy. I guess she'll eventually start wearing a pregnancy pillow.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Almost finished watching this week's episode. I'm all Geary eyes and shit, gahhhhhh.

I liked the ending of this week's show, it was good to see Rayna sing again and I thought Connie Britton sounded pretty good (I'm usually not a fan of her singing.)
    The story lines this episode were interesting and the whole show was pulled together well, at least better than in some of the past episodes for me anyway. I enjoyed the stuff with Deacon and Scarlett, Juliette and Avery and wonder what's going to happen when Rayna's dad finds out that his own daughter turned him in. I'm glad he thinks Teddy did it because I don't really care for that character anyway so whatever happens to him and Peggy is fine.
    I'm really liking the show, which surprises me as it's always had such a meandering pace to it but things are picking up a bit.
    Bluebonnet likes this.

So have we all given up on this series? It's ratings are really tanking.

I love the Stella sisters, I'd watch a show just about their hopes to be big country stars, they're just adorable!
    I like the Rayna, Deacon, Maddie stuff, I like that they're cautious and taking it slow in letting Maddie get to know Deacon. Rayna can be an annoying character at times but she's a good mom usually. I don't care what happens to Teddy, the only good part about that story line was hearing the kids sing.
    I don't care for Gunnar's story with Scarlett's best friend. I'm not sure if I like Avery and Scarlett getting back together but at least it gives Avery something to do and I liked his interaction with Deacon and their singing at the end of the show.
    Juliette's story is just ridiculous and embarrassing, I can't believe they're sticking Hayden with the polo player and his wife (how over the top was that ending!) I do like her new rivarly with Layla (Is that her name?) though, that's fun.

I hope the show sticks around just for the Rayna, Maddie, Deacon stuff and those cute Stella sisters.
    Bluebonnet likes this.

I'm still watching it! I love it but you know, sadly, it wouldn't surprise me if it got cancelled. It's a good show, well done, decent, doesn't go for "shock" value, is a good-old fashioned soap and probably does not appeal to the lowest common denominator viewer who prefers shows like "Bridezillas" and "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" to shows like Nashville. Shows like this are far too intelligent for that crowd.
    Last edited by Bluebonnet; November 15th, 2013 at 01:17 PM.

I'm still watching,....even though I have missed some of the shows from last season.

Quote Originally Posted by Neptunia View Post
    So have we all given up on this series? It's ratings are really tanking.

I love the Stella sisters, I'd watch a show just about their hopes to be big country stars, they're just adorable!
    I like the Rayna, Deacon, Maddie stuff, I like that they're cautious and taking it slow in letting Maddie get to know Deacon. Rayna can be an annoying character at times but she's a good mom usually. I don't care what happens to Teddy, the only good part about that story line was hearing the kids sing.
    I don't care for Gunnar's story with Scarlett's best friend. I'm not sure if I like Avery and Scarlett getting back together but at least it gives Avery something to do and I liked his interaction with Deacon and their singing at the end of the show.
    Juliette's story is just ridiculous and embarrassing, I can't believe they're sticking Hayden with the polo player and his wife (how over the top was that ending!) I do like her new rivarly with Layla (Is that her name?) though, that's fun.

I hope the show sticks around just for the Rayna, Maddie, Deacon stuff and those cute Stella sisters.
    I am still watching, but I was laughing and rolling my eyes at that ending last night. The "faked pregnancy" storyline is pretty lame too. And Deacon and Rayna...damn, for two people who just lost their soulmate (again!) they sure have no problems jumping into bed with other people. Gunnar too. I know it's classic soap but geez.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

So I missed it the other night and don't have time to Hulu it. Ya'll please tell me what happened!

Oh the ending was so silly!
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Kill Me View Post
    Oh the ending was so silly!
    What happened?!!

Bluebonnet likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread Information