Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Like Tree205Likes

Thread: Nashville

What's round on the ends and high in the middle?

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebonnet View Post
    Well, apparently, Gunnar was so tore up about his brother, that he fell into Scarlett's arms for comfort @ the end of the episode the other night.

WHAT?! Nooooooooo!

*goes off to draft strongly worded letter to ABC*
    Unacceptable. I'm writing one too. Why do these ass hats always cancel the good shows?

fgg

I wrote that just before they started making out. I'm still worried. I'll be SO pissed if they cancel this show!
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

^^ Is the show supposed to be cancelled? That's really depressing because I think since the Christmas break it's actually started to get better.
    It seemed a little slow for me in the beginning but now I'm interested in Rayna and Teddy's divorce and Deacon's reaction to the whole thing; I like Scarlett and Gunnar's relationship (although getting together after you brother's found beaten to death in an alley isn't very romantic.) I like Deacon and Juliette's friendship and his helping her with her mother's issues. I'm even finding Rayna's dad's machinations more interesting now than before, especially what his reaction will be to Teddy standing up to him and when everyone finds out about Teddy's affair with that woman (Peggy?)
    I love that it's a nighttime soap, we just don't have a lot of those anymore. I know that if they cancel it they'll just put on another reality show and I just love Connie Britton and Hayden can really sing!
    Bluebonnet likes this.

Well, found this on another website:

February 27, 2013 11:59 AM PSTExclusive: Nashville Casts a Person of Interest as Deacon's Enlightening New Love Interest

by Kimberly Roots
    Get More: Casting News, Exclusive

Get out your pen, Rayna — you’re gonna want to write a song or two about this.
    Nashville has cast Susan Misner as someone outside the music industry who catches Deacon’s eye, TVLine has learned exclusively.
    RELATED | Nashville Creator Callie Khouri and Charles Esten on a ‘Mind-Bending’ Birthday Bash — Plus Videos!
    Misner’s character is a new vet in town who’ll show up later this season and stick around for several episodes — long enough to show a lovelorn Deacon what his fixation on Ms. James might be costing him.
    “For the first time, he’s interested in somebody who is very unlike Rayna and very unlike Juliette,” says series creator Callie Khouri. “It’s the first time we see him with a person that you go, ‘Wow, so that’s what his life would be like if he wasn’t the guitar player to the stars.”
    RELATED | Nashville‘s 12 Best Musical Numbers So Far
    Misner’s recent TV credits include Person of Interest, The Following, The Americans, Blue Bloods and The Good Wife.

Nashville Season 1 Cast

fgg

i'm not really into that storyline but i'm glad it seems they are moving ahead with more episodes!
    Bluebonnet likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Finally showed a new episode last night! Who watched?

OK.....who watched last night?

Well, I'll dish then.

Deacon's got a new girlfriend who is a veterinarian and she's very threatened by Rayna. Deacon tries to convince her that Rayna is "history" but new gal doesn't seem too convinced.

Juliette, being the little slut that she is, slept with her mom's AA sponsor (well, he is hot.)

Rayna let her daughters do the sound check so we got to hear Lennon and Maisy do a cute number.

Scarlett hasn't signed her contract to be on Rayna's new label yet because since Gunnar got drunk and didn't show up for the audition after his brother was murdered, she feels she can't move forward in music without him, since he is the one who encouraged her.

Avery burned up his demos and basically told that guy who signed him, to take a hike, so now, he's playing on street corners in Nashville for tips. That was until his former bass player walked up and gave him the number of a musician in New York who needs a roadie. Avery seems quite humbled and was last seen getting into a cab to go the airport to fly to NY.

Lamar is the J.R. Ewing of Nashville and was trying to bribe Teddy's new gal, whatshername, played by Kimberly Paisley, to talk Teddy into not building that new stadium on that property. Later, he was in his big mansion on the phone when he had what looks to be a heart attack. Stay tuned for next week....
    Last edited by Bluebonnet; April 4th, 2013 at 12:24 PM.
    Trixie likes this.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Dun dun duuuuuuuun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am getting bored with Juliette and her Mother.
    Bluebonnet likes this.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebonnet View Post
    Rayna let her daughters do the sound check so we got to hear Lennon and Maisy do a cute number.
    These girls are insane! Seriously it brings tears to my eyes hearing them sing, especially the older one! She's got so much soul!
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

^ ITA, they were sooo adorable!
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Lennon and Maisy have their own Facebook page.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post
    These girls are insane! Seriously it brings tears to my eyes hearing them sing, especially the older one! She's got so much soul!
    God I had tears in my eyes watching them sing and play! I was like, "what the hell is wrong with me?!" Put little kids with amazing voices on stage and I lose it.

I also loved Gunner and that other country guy together WAY more than him and Scarlett.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

I knew that other country guy looked familiar. He was on The O.C., Marissa's ex-bf.

Scarlett gets on my nerves a bit. She's a little too Mary Sue.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    I knew that other country guy looked familiar. He was on The O.C., Marissa's ex-bf.

Scarlett gets on my nerves a bit. She's a little too Mary Sue.
    Oh that's right!!! Luke, of the "Welcome to the O.C. Bitch!" fame. I couldn't figure out where I knew him from either! Thanks.

I think Rayna's daughters can sing a lot better than she can, they should be the opening act for Juliette and Rayna's tour.

New episode tonight!

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information