Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Like Tree205Likes

Thread: Nashville

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    ^i bought fade into you as soon as i heard it on the show. i absolutely love it.
    The whole soundtrack is awesome!
    card likes this.

Who is still watching? Last night's episode was quite juicy!

I have missed a show here and there, but I did watch last nights show. I hate that Jonathan Jackson plays such a slimy asshole on the show. I will always love him and think of him as Lucky.

I think it is good if Rayna and Teddy divorce. I think they were mainly staying together for the girls, and to avoid the "what would people think" mentality. I am also glad that Teddy got to Rayna's room before Deacon. They need to get their marriage finalized and then move on with the new relationships.
    Bluebonnet likes this.

Okay,...so is Rayna now pissed that her daughter told her that Teddy was fooling around on her? Hasn't she fooled around a few times with Deacon through out their marriage? He is the oldest girls Dad, isn't he? Not sure if that took place during their marriage, or before.

Is anyone else a tad bugged by Scarlett's speaking voice? It can bug me at times when she sings too, but at other times I think she has a really beautiful singing voice. Not sure if I like her or not,...something is off about her that I can't put my finger on.

^ Well, she's Australian so it's not her real speaking voice...
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    Okay,...so is Rayna now pissed that her daughter told her that Teddy was fooling around on her? Hasn't she fooled around a few times with Deacon through out their marriage? He is the oldest girls Dad, isn't he? Not sure if that took place during their marriage, or before.

Is anyone else a tad bugged by Scarlett's speaking voice? It can bug me at times when she sings too, but at other times I think she has a really beautiful singing voice. Not sure if I like her or not,...something is off about her that I can't put my finger on.
    I don't think Rayna is mad @ Maddie (daughter) for telling her about Teddy. I also think Rayna's affair with Deacon took place before she married Teddy. In fact, Deacon is Maddie's father. Rayna married Teddy rather quickly when Deacon was in rehab. Teddy is also aware that Deacon is Maddie's biological father...but Deacon doesn't know.

Glad Rayna didn't sleep with Liam...although he is hot! Deacon sure thought she did though.

I'm afraid something bad is going to go down with Gunnar's brother and somehow it's gonna screw with Gunnar's and Scarlett's record deal.

All Juliette did last night was yell at her manager and crew. Glad her manager quit on her!
    I'mNotBitter likes this.

I didn't mean that Rayna was mad at Maddie,...I wondered if Rayna was pissed her husband was screwing around on her. I took it that she had screwed around on Teddy in the past, so why would she be so upset that it was done back to her. I just don't get cheaters, they can do it, but best not do it to me.

And does Maddie know Deacon is her Dad?

Oh OK. I read it wrong. LOL!

I don't think Maddie knows that Deacon is her dad.

I don't get cheaters either. Moreover, I don't get people who STAY with a cheater!

Elite Member

Rayna hasn't cheated with Deacon, but they are very close. Deacon is Maddie's dad. Teddy knows and Deacon doesn't.

I think Rayna is made because now she knows why Teddy was in such a hurry to end the marriage. She kept wondering why all episode.

Oh okay. I guess I thought Rayna and Deacon had messed around and she and Teddy had moved past it in their marriage. Teddy seemed worked up when she was going back on the road with him. So I assumed he was worried they would get close again.

Teddy and Rayna must have married when she was first pregnant, since Deacon doesn't even know that Maddie is his. Shouldn't they be telling her soon? Before she finds it out from some other source.

fgg

still love this show! i can't wait until rayna and deacon get it on.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

How the hell did I miss that Deacon is Maddie's father? I'm pretty sure I've watched everyone episode...

Liam is totally hot! Gunner too! Oh and Juliette's ex-hubby, I miss looking at him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

fgg

WTF with Gunner's brother dying? This better not fuck him and Juliette up! Them singing is my fav part most episodes.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I'm pissed that I am starting to get into this show again and now I read it will probably be cancelled.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    WTF with Gunner's brother dying? This better not fuck him and Juliette up! Them singing is my fav part most episodes.
    Well, apparently, Gunnar was so tore up about his brother, that he fell into Scarlett's arms for comfort @ the end of the episode the other night.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I'm pissed that I am starting to get into this show again and now I read it will probably be cancelled.
    WHAT?! Nooooooooo!

*goes off to draft strongly worded letter to ABC*

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information