Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Like Tree205Likes

Thread: Nashville

Elite Member

I think the sister will issue some ultimatum for the liver. She was giving Rayna major stink eye!
    Bluebonnet likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I predict the sister will die, Deacon will forever blame Rayna, and they will break up but continue to have the connection there as a storyline. Juliette will have a complete break down and then go public with her struggle with PPD to connect with her public and mount her comeback.
    lol, you should write for the show! (actually I suspect they steal their plotlines from old daytime soaps...)

I think the crazy sister is the one who leaked the info about Deacon's cancer so she could swoop in and be the hero AND make Rayna sign her to her label.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Oh she totally wants a deal. And I swear every episode lately was Deacon revealing his cancer to one person or another, enough already. I think it would be hilarious if Shonda Rhimes wrote an episode, half the cast wild end up dead from a helicopter crash caused by one of Juliette's concerts.
    I'm sick of Scarlett and what's his face, that worked for two episodes but gahhhhhh.
    Trixie, sluce and Bluebonnet like this.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Elite Member

They ruined Gunnar. I loved Scarlett and him before they actually got together and then he just got weird. He needs to leave her alone. I want to smack the writers for them thinking that Scarlett and Gunnar are the end game. They don't work together. Let them be really good friends and make great music together. They don't have to be Deacon and Rayna 2.0.

Season premiere last night. Who watched? I swear, this show is so predictable. Every scene in it, I predicted what would happen.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

^ That wasn't the season premiere, it was the second episode of the season.

I'm still watching, but I agree they're pulling out every cliche soap opera plot line, and then some. It's getting pretty ridiculous.
    Bluebonnet likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I was hoping his lame sister would die. Have to say, Gunner and Scarlett are annoying the f!ck out of me. I will always watch this show because I was an extra on the Season 2 premiere.
    Bluebonnet and Just Kill Me like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    ^ That wasn't the season premiere, it was the second episode of the season.

I'm still watching, but I agree they're pulling out every cliche soap opera plot line, and then some. It's getting pretty ridiculous.
    Yikes! I'm behind then! LOL!
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

OK, who watched it last night?!

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

I'm like 15 minutes in. Damn it I just read a recap, wtf?!?!?
    Last edited by Just Kill Me; October 29th, 2015 at 11:28 AM.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebonnet View Post
    OK, who watched it last night?!
    I did. I was shocked!
    Bluebonnet likes this.

i watched it last night and was super shocked, even with the heads up from you, tulip and bluebonnet. oooooooooooh nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    Bluebonnet likes this.

OK, it's been 3 days so we can chat about it.

SPOILER ALERT

OK, that damn Juliette! Wreaking havoc and destruction where ever she goes! And ya'll KNOW from the previews for next episode, she's pretending she didn't see a thing and telling everyone Jeff committed suicide, but unbeknownst to her, Colt saw the whole thing!

Elite Member

How do you think Colt's being drunk will be play into this? Such a mess. I kind of hate that Juliette is going full tilt damage control instead of getting the help she needs.

Maddie is being a class A bitch. She is such a spoiled little brat. She is not showing the maturity to make any decisions for herself. If you don't want to be treated like a baby, stop acting like one.
    Bluebonnet likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    How do you think Colt's being drunk will be play into this? Such a mess. I kind of hate that Juliette is going full tilt damage control instead of getting the help she needs.

Maddie is being a class A bitch. She is such a spoiled little brat. She is not showing the maturity to make any decisions for herself. If you don't want to be treated like a baby, stop acting like one.

Luke is trying to convince Colt to not say anything yet because he was drunk when he witnessed what really happened. And OF COURSE Juliette is going full tilt damage control..it's gonna get to her though. Poor Layla. Jeff's hateful sister wouldn't even tell her where they were burying him.

And I'm not too sure Deacon buying a bar is a good idea.

What's everyone think of Clare Bowen's hair cut?! Wow!

Thread Information