Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree205Likes

Thread: Nashville

This post has not been proofread

Okay,...spoilers below...don't read if you haven't watched yet.

So,....Juliette is 8 weeks preggers,...so it IS Avery's baby. I am happy about that!

I just love Connie Britton. She is so pretty and I love her hair!!

Boy,...Maddie sure played the selfish and snotty teenager well last night. Wanted to smack her a couple of times. Teens sure only think of themselves and the moment they are in, don't they?

I hate that Avery is rebounding with this new chic!!

I don't care for this Layla and Will story, either. She is just so young and immature, and he should have just paid her off or taken her on his tour BEFORE her single tanked, to keep her mouth shut! Now she has got him over a BIG barrel and we are stuck with the snot for the season.

I like that Zoey,...she is gorgeous,...but not liking her with Gunnar. They need to just put Gunnar and Scarlett back together (even though Scarlett annoys the SHIT out of me) and find somewhere to put Zoey. I'd like her to stay on the show.
    card likes this.

Good recap JadeStar70!

Oh let's not forget that even though Luke punched Deacon he's still taking him on tour since they have a contract, so Maddie won't be able to crash with Deacon while Rayna is on her tour.

Yeah, Lennon Stella (the actress who plays Maddie) does a really good job, I wanna smack that snotty ungrateful kid!

I'm just glad they're not dragging out the 'who's the daddy?' storyline.
    card likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Oh, you know Trixie that WAS wrapped up pretty quick. Do any of you remember if she banged the billionaire (Charlie I think?) at all during that time? I just can't buy that they are wrapping this up so quick when they're so good at dragging out other storylines.....

Well I think the baby not being Jeff's is going to make the decision harder for Juliette. Now that its Avery's she has to decide whether to keep it and possibly put a hold on her career or try to make it work with him. Now that he's slept with the new chic, things will get very interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

I just got done watching the 2nd season, and she is done with Charlie by the 8th episode, and there were 22 episodes in the season. They did have sex several times during their short hookup session, but I think that several more weeks had passed before her and Avery got together. I sure HOPE that they din't try to make it Charlie's kid....because I think to much time had passed. She would have to be like 12 weeks along or even further.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    I just got done watching the 2nd season, and she is done with Charlie by the 8th episode, and there were 22 episodes in the season. They did have sex several times during their short hookup session, but I think that several more weeks had passed before her and Avery got together. I sure HOPE that they din't try to make it Charlie's kid....because I think to much time had passed. She would have to be like 12 weeks along or even further.
    You mean that British guy? No way. They can't go there.

I think to much time had passed in the season for them to try making it Charlie's (I hope). I am betting it will be Avery's, but we will deal with her hiding it from him, and her wanting him to come back for her, and not just because of the baby. My thoughts on it anyways....

Awww....I hate that Juliette saw Avery with that chick!!! I felt bad for her sitting there crying in her car. She was trying to do the right thing.
    card likes this.

Copying and pasting what I posted at ONTD

Oh Juliet. Poor poor Juliet.

Really don't get why Rayna accepted whatshisface's proposal if she didn't really wanna marry him. Girlfriend's finding all sorts of excuses to keep delaying it. I don't know anyone who would change the date of a wedding so their daughter can go camping with her biological padre.

And Maddy joins the list of annoying tv teenagers! #teamteddy
    I'mNotBitter likes this.

This post has not been proofread

I am sure we will deal with Juliette and Avery at odds now all season. Boo!!

Elite Member

I am sure we will deal with Juliette and Avery at odds now all season. Boo!!
    Agree. I finally went back and caught up. I didn't see why Juliette was so pissy the night she got drunk and hooked up with Jeff, but what a fool. I didn't watch the last episode of last season when Avery found out.

I wish they'd find their way back to one another. They are perfect for one another. Don't like the Luke/Rayna SL.

I think Juliette was just jealous of Avery's concern over Scarlett, and worried he was going to go back to her. She over reacted and jumped the gun on that one, big time. She is damaged though, and uses "the hurt them before they hurt you", method. She needs some therapy to change how she reacts to stressful and unplanned events in her life. Her Mama really ruined her in the trust department, and she needs to recognize that and try to fix it. Avery seems like he would be understanding of it and would work with her through the process....but she needs to be honest about it and not keep going off half cocked. People will only stick around so long for that bullshit.

Luke isn't my favorite, either. He is okay and seems nice, and I am sure would care for and about Rayna,....but he just bugs me with his by golly, I'm so country act. I am sure Rayna is really in love with Deacon, but he is a train that is racing off the tracks. She is smart to not go back down that road, and drag her kids through it this time. I like Deacon, but he needs to get his shit in order before dating anyone else.

I use to watch The OC,.....and Will was on that show, but he was a studly and hetro character named, Luke. So I now get his character name screwed up all the time, and even get my plot points mixed up. lol On The OC,...Luke found out his Dad was gay, and had a big melt down with tons of repercussions that followed. On Nashville he is Will, and HE is the one that is gay, with his life and career being affected and the repercussions that is bringing to his life. And to top it off,...there actually IS a character named Luke on Nashville,...so my daughter has been teasing me when I get my names, storylines and sexual orientations all fucked up.
    Last edited by JadeStar70; October 15th, 2014 at 10:11 AM.

I think Juliette was just jealous of Avery's concern over Scarlett, and worried he was going to go back to her. She over reacted and jumped the gun on that one, big time. She is damaged though, and uses "the hurt them before they hurt you", method. She needs some therapy to change how she reacts to stressful and unplanned events in her life. Her Mama really ruined her in the trust department, and she needs to recognize that and try to fix it. Avery seems like he would be understanding of it and would work with her through the process....but she needs to be honest about it and not keep going off half cocked. People will only stick around so long for that bullshit.
    Yep. That was why. But then again, who all has she slept with in the last 2 seasons?

The sound engineer guy in the first episode
    Deacon
    The football player
    The scammer - whathisname...the one her mama killed.
    Charlie
    Avery

And I know there's more. She's a little nympho.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Thread Information