Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My Fair Brady: Season Two

Elite Member

Default Re: My Fair Brady: Season Two

When she said Chris and his dad were crying like two little 'bitches'....God, I couldn't stop laughing.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Did they ever say what Chris does for a living? He seems to have a lot of $$$ and I know it can't possibly be from the Brady Bunch, can it? Just wondering.

They are seeing a shrink already? This marriage is doomed!
    Oh and he has a big fat pre-nup? Well, I don't blame him!
    She better get on with her modelling career or go to school! She'll be on her own in a few months er years.

ETA: She is a man hater, not good from experience. She controls him with sex IMO.

Elite Member

Tictac, here's a website page about Chris...sort of says what his business ventures have been in the past.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0460843/bio

I agree, Luna, the marriage is doomed. He's not a dumb man, not bad looking but he made a baaaaad choice by hooking up with Adrianne. She has absolutely no respect for him...and what's with all the farting and belching in front of him? Jeez, talk about having no sophistication whatsoever! He's going to tire of her fast--it's going to be like raising a kid and teaching her manners.

I've been watching the trainwreck, though haven't watched the actual wedding yet. I'm sure I'll catch it, since it will be rerun at least 400 times in the next month...

Hit By Ban Bus!

Thanks for the link, Pretty Girl! It sounds like he's a very busy man. On the show, it appeared as if he didn't even work!

He seems like such an intelligent person, I do NOT understand why these two are together at all. They can't seem to agree on anything (except sex), he seems constantly embarrassed by her behavior, and she is forever whining about something he did. I think it's clear they're going to have issues when it comes to having or not having kids. They must edit out the ALL parts of the show that actually give some inkling as to why they're together. I just don't get it.

Hey LynnieD I watched the wedding. It was on tonight again. I caught like the last 20 minutes of the show. So I got to see everyone sweating. It was sweet cause she was very emotional while saying the vows. I was the same way when my husband and I got married. Im so emotional sometimes but it was all good.

Pain, though delt with, still has it’s effects on those it has touched.
    Does she speak English?
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Elite Member

I really didn't like her wedding dress or veil. I really expected better.

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyGirl
    Adrianne is such a gold-digger. This marriage won't last 2 yrs. They are always fighting and they have so much drama in their lives. It's crazy.
    The two reality shows on either MTV or VH1 have ended in divorce so I dont see this one being any different. I would love for it to work but just somehow it seems to not be in their favor.

I got sucked into this stupid show. I really cringed every time I heard that stupid broad speak. She has a monotoned whine that made me feel murder was afoot. I did enjoy watching Christopher though. Seems like a very nice smart man, eith the exception of wanting her.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Chris Knight is a douche!
    and Adrianne needs to go back to women; cause her choice in men sucks!!

Elite Member

I agree, Sprynkles, Adrianne's voice is annoying and Chris really blew it by marrying her. Remember when he kept telling her to move out because she needed to become independent? That freeloader wouldn't leave! She latched on to her Brady Boy and wouldn't let him go...she saw her meal ticket. He's such a fool.

Ok, I watched the wedding. I HATED Adriannes dress, hated her hair and veil. AWFUL. Sooooo ugly. And I really didn't like how they didn't address why certain people weren't attending the wedding, ie: Jane Weidlin or anyone else (with the exception of Chyna Doll) from the Surreal Life, and why wasn't Mrs Brady there?? No mention at all as to why no one else was around!! What the hell??
    The whole thing sucked.

Elite Member

On her blog, Adrianne mentioned all the other invitees...Chris' brother didn't want to be on camera and his sister refused to attend. She isn't an Adrianne fan and doesn't approve of the way she posed for Playboy. Also, I think Mrs. Brady (Florence Henderson), had a prior commitment that day and couldn't attend their wedding, but she had mentioned her disapproval of this relationship to begin with...I think it was a snub.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information