Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Movement to get hot bitch Betty White to host SNL

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

god, its just sad that this show hasn't been funny since the 90's but Betty White kicked ass, i cant say it enough! especially considering her age and that she was in the whole entire episode that late at nite! you're right lobes, i couldn't stop smiling throughout the show too

fgg

Betty White -- Late Night Party Girl

Originally posted 46 minutes ago by TMZ Staff
    Not only did Betty White manage to stay up until 1am to host 'SNL' -- the golden girl even had the energy to hit up the afterparty.

Betty showed up to Doc's Steakhouse in NY after her hosting gig -- and partied it up with the "Saturday Night Live" crew into the wee hours of the morning.

White seemed to make one hell of an impression on the SNL cast -- who had nothing but the greatest things to say about Betty after the show.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0nYFQLl00

she was adorable, and funny as hell.
    it was a good show because they had some old cast members there - tina fey, amy poehler, maya rudolph (her whitney huston was awesome, almost as good as her donatella), molly shannon and the other chick who does the npr skits with her.
    i think seth meyers is hot as hell but he's just not cutting it as head writer and his weekend updates are not funny.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Yeah...They do have some players with talent now, but most of them need to be gotten rid of/replaced and though I like his weekend updates okay, Meyers really ISN'T doing it for me as a head writer, either/
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

I don't remember the Maya Rudolph as Whitney skit--I think they omitted that from hulu maybe?

^^^
    probably cause you would remember. it was hilarious.
    try dl'ing the whole thing from the internet, that's what i did because hulu doesn't work down here.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I think they had those extra sketches in case Betty fell apart, but since she didn't they ditched them and went with all Betty all the time.
    Oh, I offended you with my opinion? You should hear the ones I keep to myself.

^^^
    i'm pretty sure whitney was a part of the broadcast - it was during the weekend update and that's in every episode. i dl'd it from the internet and it was the show the way it aired on tv.

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    Awesomeness!!!! How great would that be??

Ha, who'da thunk Betty White would revitalize SNL? I guess the internetz ain't so worthless afterall.

But....I heard on Extra that they're now starting a petition to get Betty on Dancing With the Stars. NOOOOO!
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    Rumored next host that the internet is buzzing about: Carol Burnett!! That would be great to!
    As much as I'd love to see her, I think she's too good for SNL. Betty was absolutely fantastic and brilliant, but the writing was still pretty weak at times and they had such an great opportunity to do so much more.
    ...of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    ^^^
    i'm pretty sure whitney was a part of the broadcast - it was during the weekend update and that's in every episode. i dl'd it from the internet and it was the show the way it aired on tv.
    It was & she was fantastic!
    “The thing that attracts people to “The Sopranos” is the family element. It shows that America still has a longing for that traditional upbringing.” Christine O'Donnell

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information