Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Move over, Rachel Weisz! Katie Holmes cast as Jackie Kennedy in History Channel movie

Wow, so Katie is doing made-for-TV movies now? Damn, that's quite a downfall.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Elite Member

Greg Kinnear as JFK is also a laugh.
    Tea baggers want to fight the Man because the Man doesn't look like them.

Looking forward to missing this one.
    “The thing that attracts people to “The Sopranos” is the family element. It shows that America still has a longing for that traditional upbringing.” Christine O'Donnell

I'm loving this:

The History Channel Wants Nothing To Do With "The Kennedys"

Jackie O can stop training for a possible grave roll, because The History Channel has dropped a BITCH BOOM BYE on The Kennedys and will no longer air the 8-part miniseries in the US. The miniseries starring Greg Kinnear (as JFK) and Katie Holmes (as Jacqueline Kennedy) cost the network millions and millions of dollars to produce and it took months to shoot, but they ultimately decided that it wasn't for them. You in danger, History Channel, because you're about to feel the wrath of SURI CRUISE stomp all over you. A rep for The History Channel issued this statement to THR:
    "Upon completion of the production of The Kennedys, History has decided not to air the 8-part miniseries on the network. While the film is produced and acted with the highest quality, after viewing the final product in its totality, we have concluded this dramatic interpretation is not a fit for the History brand.”
    It will still air in Canada on March 6th.
    This is a disaster greater than the state of Tommy's sanity, but it can be fixed in post-production. Just throw a few ancient aliens, a couple Ice Road Truckers and Hitler in random scenes throughout the movie. I'm sure Tommy knows a few ancient aliens who look really good in pillbox hats and skinny ties. And The History Channel cannot say no to ancient aliens, Ice Road Truckers or Hitler. It's in their oath!

Posted by: Michael K
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Wow, it must have been really bad.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Wondering if the Kennedy family stepped up to the plate and objected. Or, maybe it just really really sucked.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Heeheehee. Greg Kinnear can be a pretty good actor, so I'm thinking it's gotta be Katie who sucked. Well that, and more likely, History Channel wanted to distance itself from any Tiny Tom Cruise $cientology/crazy associations?

So how ya think this deal with the midget devil's been working out for you, Kate-bot??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information