Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Most common movie cliches

Aside from everyone waking up looking perfect, no one ever has morning breath! They wake up & start making out or lay in bed talking 3" from each other's face.

^And nobody farts.

What's also very irritating is that one person says goodbye to the other, walks
    out the door. Person inside is just about to start doing something when there's
    a knock on the door, walks to the door ALWAYS saying "Did you forget something?"
    and then a different person is at the door.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by holly View Post
    Aside from everyone waking up looking perfect, no one ever has morning breath! They wake up & start making out or lay in bed talking 3" from each other's face.
    i kno and they'll look perfect and and start kissing and shit; im like um NO, when i get up with someone i run to the bathroom and/or hide

do we have a thread for movie bloopers? i was sure we did but i can't find it... anywho i found a blooper in the movie Sabrina last night.

Humphrey Bogart is bragging about his new plastic that doesn't melt, scorch or burn. He says this as he runs a lighter over it, when he turns the plastic around you can clearly see a big black scorch mark on the plastic.. next scene the plastic is completely clean..
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

I've noticed that if ever they pour coffee into a cup they only pour enough for about 1 sip. Even though they will drink from that same cup for ages.
    "In an underdeveloped country don't drink the water. In a developed country don't breathe the air." - Jonathan Raban.

Do people really keep a spare set of keys for their car INSIDE OF THE CAR?

-98 percent of American production films set in france will feature Jean Reno
    as a character

-All car chases will feature a sequence where the cars will race INTO traffic (it was already an old concept when it was featured in 'To live and die in L.A.- OVER 20 F**KING YEARS AGO). There will also be a sequence where all of a sudden a semi will appear from nowhere and tbone a pursuing car.

-All current or 'ex' military protagonists will always be some super duper special ops guys with tons of medals including the medal of honor and extreme combat experience. After all no way is a navy cook "cool."

-Whenever a protagonist tries to slip past some guards at some security checkpoint, there will be a "suspenseful" moment, just as he/she walks past guard, guard will yell, "hey hold on a minute." Protagonist freezes and has dreadful look as he/she slowwwly turns around to look at guard. Audience is on edge of seat with suspense.
    Guard goes, hey your zipper is down, or something to that effect. Protagonist goes, oh, thanks guard, and gets away. Audience sighs with relief. STUPID.

-Anything that takes place on a river will feature that most scary of moments, the huge waterfall!

-The most common cause of death in a movie is the fatal slash or gunshot wound to the throat area, complete with gargling victim as blood gushes out, someone tries to put pressure on gushing wound and screams, call 9-1-1! The coolest way of killing someone is by grabbing someone's head, and in one quick violent motion snapping his neck 180 degrees with a crack as audience goes, ooooohhhhhh.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread Information