Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Mob Wives

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

it was pretty scream-worthy and i laughed a lot too, wendy williams was perfect for these bitches

SHOOOOOOT!!!!! I missed it!!!!! I gotta find out when they will play it again!!!
    ~Madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push.

Mob Wives Misses The Real Stuff About Renee, Junior & TG

Fans of Mob Wives, the alleged reality TV show on VH1, will appreciate the following report. It provides all the juicy stuff you won’t see on the show. In fact, if this works out, we may also start filing copy for Soap Opera Digest like our old friend from the Daily News, Carolyn Hinsey, who has been tracking TV soaps for years:

For starters, there’s more trouble ahead for Renee Graziano, star of the show and daughter of real-life Bonanno crime family wiseguy Anthony (TG) Graziano. The 71-year-old TG had been considering a plea deal to his arrest for loansharking. But that was then. Last week, Renee’s dad was indicted by a federal grand jury in Brooklyn on extortion conspiracy charges.

A few days after her old man faced that music, daughter Renee was seen on Mob Wives welcoming back into her home, with loving arms, ex-hubby Hector (Junior) Pagan, a longtime Bonanno associate. That was pretty good TV, but what you didn’t hear them talking about was how Junior turned snitch, and secretly began working for the feds last year. One of his targets was Renee’s dad and Junior was directly responsible for putting her father behind bars.

And recently, sources say, Junior, who moved his clothes, couch and a coffee table into Renee’s Staten Island home in episode four of the show’s second season on Sunday, sent word expressing “sincere regrets” for “his decision to become a rat” to Renee and other family members.

Hey, that sounds like real life reality to us. How come it didn’t make it onto the show? Maybe they were too busy filming their own reality? Maybe if there’s a season three.

Anyway, in a scene that would have made great TV if there was a show called “As the Mob World Turns,” Junior has been desperately trying to apologize. “He feels terrible about what he did,” a Staten Island-based source who got the information from a family member tells us.

“But he didn’t want to spend the rest of his life in prison, and that’s what he believed would happen to him if he didn’t.”

The same source, as well as two usually reliable Gang Land sources, including one law enforcement official, say that Pagan decided to cooperate with agents of the Drug Enforcement Administration after they “convinced him that they had him dead to rights” on murder charges.

So beginning in August, as Gang Land disclosed last month, Pagan tape recorded conversations in which the usually close-mouthed Graziano stated quite clearly that he was going to try and collect as much as he could from a loanshark victim who had borrowed $150,000 from him 10 years ago if Junior could get him to visit TG at home.

“I’ll tell him,” said Graziano, “You owe me, how much you think you owe me pal? What kind of cash can you come up with?” Then, no matter what answer he got, TG would make him an offer he could hardly refuse, he said: “If he got 25K, I’ll take the 25K and call it even.”

During the same time he was wearing a wire against his ex-father-in-law, Junior was also videotaping Mob Wives segments that were aired this month. (Hmmm. It’s doubtful he ever wore a DEA recording device “on the set,” but if he had, could VH1 could lodge a copyright infringement claim against Pagan, or the DEA.)

With help from Pagan, DEA agents have already linked Graziano, as well as Matthew Rinaldo, the mob associate who was driving him around before both were arrested, to Vincent Badalamenti, the 53-year-old Brooklyn-based wiseguy who has been serving as the family’s acting boss since 2009. (In one of those great coincidences of life, Badalamenti’s nickname is Vinny TV; not because he’s on the show, but because he is a former electronics store owner.)

Anyway, in the picture at the right, that’s the beefy Badalamenti, between his driver, Vito Balsamo (left) and Rinaldo, as he leaves Mike’s Place on Staten Island after a business meeting that Vinny TV had with TG on October 18, according to court records filed in Brooklyn Federal Court.

Below, that’s Graziano and Rinaldo, moments later, walking toward their car in the restaurant’s parking lot. A week later, Rinaldo, 37, was charged with taking part in the armed robbery of a Bonanno family card game in September of 2009 along with Pagan and three others. Like Graziano, he has been behind bars ever since, and is the target of a continuing grand jury investigation by assistant U.S. attorney Nicole Argentieri, the prosecutor in both of their cases.

But sources say the main target of the probe is Badalamenti, who is under scrutiny by a special group of DEA agents that investigates wiseguys, not only suspected drug traffickers. Headed by supervisor Jason Kuchinow, the group and a SWAT team of other DEA agents raided a Christmas party Vinny TV hosted at a Brooklyn Social Club in 2009 based on faulty info that an induction ceremony was scheduled to take place.

Since then, however, the DEA agents, as well as Argentieri, who supervised the December 2009 raid, haven’t been involved in any raids, only arrests. And sources on both sides of the law say that more are coming. Neither Kuchinow, or Argentieri, returned a request for comment.

Graziano’s attorney, Patrick Parrotta did. He told Gang Land that his client “will plead not guilty to the indictment next week.” The attorney says he is also challenging a hard to believe finding by Bureau of Prison officials concerning his client’s November 21 arrest that extended the old prison term that TG is serving from January 30 to August 3.

On that Monday, at 8:53 PM, nearly three hours after Graziano’s arrest, the BOP made a “house call” to his home “and was advised by resident Graziano’s wife that at 6 PM, DEA agents arrested Graziano at his residence,” according to a BOP report. “At 9 PM,” the report continued, the BOP “verified” that Graziano was at DEA headquarters in Manhattan but was unable to determine why.

“As a result,” the report concludes, “resident Graziano was placed on escape status as of 6 PM.”

If they check with the folks at the Metropolitan Detention Center in Brooklyn, BOP officials will find out that TG hasn’t escaped. And that he’s slated to be in Brooklyn Federal Court on Tuesday to be arraigned on last week’s indictment.

And that would make another great Mob Wives episode – that is if we could get some more reality on reality TV.

Gang Land News: America's Expert on the American Mafia
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

"Mob Wives" lovely Renee Graziano brought out the huge, er, guns by showing off her $30,000 post-op buxom bod​ in a sexy blue bikini at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel in Florida the other day.

Renee is guilty of rack-eteering.

I'm sorry? She paid $30k to have a body like mine? Hell, mine is actually better than hers!!! I never thought that I'd post that on here!
    Free Charmed.

She should have spent that $30k on her face, just sayin...
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

To me it seems like she already spent a few $K's on her face. I think she went to Joan River's doctor. ;-)

Bwahaha! Yes!

I'm watching S2 I think I'm on episode 4 by now (here's hoping), I'm so disgusted with all of them. Big Ang IS the breakout star of the 2nd series.
    Rennée is getting there with her "I'm sick of the BS" but she needs to cut them off when they start mouthing off. And the thing with Junior is ridiculous he's just using her while he's in jail; he's moved his shot into her house (no storage costs), she'll visit him & send him stuff & once he's out he'll be back to humping other women. She needs to wake up & smell the coffee.
    The Rizzo woman is a joke, as is Karen with their ball-busting talk. Total trash.
    Free Charmed.

Would I be wrong if I asked why this show is even on? This is the real mob right? How is this going on without people getting killed left and right?

I'm hoping NVash.
    One of them was Whittering about how hard it is when the men go to jail blah blah blah... I was thinking, what about the families of the victims they kill? What about the victims of the home invasions or drug sales like Drita's husband used to do?
    mistify likes this.
    Free Charmed.

I started writing a post about Dita's husband the other night but never finished it. Basically I found through public records that he lived in Chandler AZ for some time which is the same town that Karen Graziano lived/lives in. I thought that was weird/interesting. Something I found on the web stated that he lived there from 1998 (when Karen moved there) to 2010.... But Drita's kids are older than that...

Also I saw that according to NYState prision records, he's been released & he was sentenced to 2.5-5 yrs for BURGLARY 3RD.

Inmate Name Sex Status Facility Race/Ethnicity
    DAVANZO, LEE MALE RELEASED GROVELAND WHITE

I mean, it says released & has parole hearing dates & everything...

Then I see this on Radar.... Something tells me that the big tough home invasion of old people guy doesn't want to be on tv....
    SNEAKPEEK:MobWivesStarDritaDAvanzoShockedAboutHusbandsJailTransfer

16 0

Posted on Apr 26, 2012 @ 09:00AM print it send it

VH1

By Alexis Tereszcuk - Radar Entertainment Editor
    Mob Wives star Drita D’Avanzo has been a single mother since her husband was sent to jail, but when she learns that he might be transferred to a federal prison near her she is shocked.
    “Holy sh*t I thought he was going to stay up state for a while,” Drita exclaims in an exclusive sneak peek of the upcoming episode obtained by RadarOnline.com.
    PHOTOS: ‘Real Housewives’ Show Off Their Hot Bodies In Bikinis
    “This is like not funny!”
    On a phone call with her husband, Drita learns that he has finished his time in state prison and is going to be moved to Brooklyn, just miles away from his family.
    Watch the video on RadarOnline.com
    “He’s been eight hours away since Gisele was born, and now he’s going to be right over the bridge,” Drita explains.
    “I mean what the f**k?”
    PHOTOS: Reality TV's Hottest Stars

Even though Drita
    is shocked and relieved for her family, she’s unsure about how this change will effect her life.
    “The kids are going to be so happy. Being in Brooklyn is convenient to bring my children to see him but I don’t know how I feel about it.”
    PHOTOS: Top 10 Bikini Clad Reality Stars
    Mob Wives airs on VH1 Sundays at 8/7c.

Daddy...

Friday, May 20, 2011

Mob Wives: Ness (Nezir) Selmani, Drita’s Father

Drita’s maiden name is Selmani, it’s kind of an Italian sounding name, even though she is Albanian. Drita looks quite a bit like her father, but that is where the similarity ends. Drita’s father is a far cry from the other three women’s fathers on the show, Mob Wives. While Drita fits right in with daughters raised in the mob lifestyle, her father is a fine, upstanding, law abiding man. I found this particular blog very refreshing to write. Finally, a person I can relate to, who works hard, has a legitimate career, pays his taxes and is looked up to by many in his profession. Her father is Nezir Selmani, better known as Ness, and he is the Head Coach of the “Rams,“ the women’s soccer team at Fordham University, in the Bronx, New York City. He has been their coach for 15 years and is a graduate of Prishtina University, in what was then Yugoslavia,1972.

Selmani is Albanian and was born and raised in Kosovo. He grew up playing soccer, the “poor man’s sport,” as he refers to it, because it requires very little equipment. In 1972, after he graduated college, his family moved to the United States. They settled in New York, where Selmani played on semi-professional teams and also coached the Empire State girls and boys teams. Before working at Fordham, he had successfully coached several semi-professional clubs. His experience was impressive.

Selmani began his career at Fordham by assisting the head coach of the men’s soccer team in 1994. The men’s team went up in rank. Selmani began coaching the Rams, the women’s team, in 1996. Due to his leadership, the team has had a long and successful record of wins year after year. In 2007, he had led the team to 5 winning seasons in six years and for the second time he was voted Atlantic 10 Coach of the Year by the women’s soccer divisions. His Fordham peers, voted him University Coach of the Year, also for the second time. A modest man, Selmani refuses to take credit for his team’s accomplishments. Instead he gives the credit to his players. His office is said to have many pictures of his current and past players displayed, too numerous to count. He keeps track of all their birthdays so that he can personally call them to wish them a Happy Birthday.

“When seeking recruits, Selmani says he looks first at a player’s grades and then at her soccer ability. ‘I am a very strict coach,’ he says, ‘but I am trying to build good minds as well as good soccer players.’”

I was quite impressed with what I read about Mr. Selmani. I even found a little audio recording, and if you are interested, you can listen to him speak with his European accent (link below). Now I can completely understand why he said he was disowning Drita for marrying Lee. He must have been totally heartbroken. I can only imagine his embarrassment now, as many of his students and colleagues may be tuning in to Mob Wives and watching his daughter on national television. What must his reaction be, if he has even seen the show, and witnessed what has become of his daughter. I can tell you, if she were my daughter, I would be sick over it. Reading about her father makes me wonder if Drita has any regrets about marrying Lee and going against her decent, moral upbringing. I would think it would be hard to go against everything you have ever known and taught to be right, but Drita makes it look easy.

Picture credit: Fordham University
    Audio of Mr. Selmani speaking on helmets for soccer players: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlbKVAujrQc

Quote: http://www.fordham.edu/

The brother... such a prize..

Two Nabbed In S.i. Car-chase Death Of Teen Gridder

BY JONATHAN LEMIRE, TONY SCLAFANI AND LEO STANDORA DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITERS WITH GREG GITTRICH
    Thursday, May 20, 2004

Two Staten Island men were busted yesterday in the bat attack that led to the death of a popular high school football player in a car crash last month, police said.
    Arben Selmani, 21, of Gower St. in Manor Heights, and Joseph Milrud, 20, of Heartland Village, were charged with assault, criminal possession of a weapon, reckless endangerment and other crimes.
    Lenny Ingrassia, a 16-year-old Msgr. Farrell High School junior and starter of the varsity Lions, died April 4 when the car carrying him and four pals flipped as it raced away from their attackers. The other teens suffered only minor injuries.

Last edited by Novice; April 26th, 2012 at 03:44 PM.
    Free Charmed.

5/5/2012 9:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

'Mob Wives' Star
    Arrested Over Street Brawl ...
    Caught on Tape!

Exclusive

"Mob Wives" star Renee Graziano's 17-year-old son AJ Pagan -- also on the reality show -- was arrested Wednesday for his involvement in a massive street brawl ... but he insists he's innocent ... and there's video to prove it.

The rumble went down weeks ago -- AJ's rep tells TMZ, AJ and his girlfriend were driving around Staten Island and noticed two girls beating the crap out of each other on the street ... so they stopped to break it up.

The fight exploded -- involving multiple more people -- and we're told AJ jumped into action ... pulling one of the girls out of the melee. The fight eventually dissipated. No cops were called. And that was that.

Everything seemed hunky-dory until this Wednesday -- when we're told cops showed up at AJ's Staten Island home and arrested him for allegedly hitting one of the girls involved in the fight.

But AJ's rep insists AJ never hit anyone -- and video footage of the fight (above) proves it ... showing AJ pulling one of the girls away from the fight.

According to AJ's rep, the girl accusing him is just out to exploit the reality star because of his "Mob Wives" fame.

AJ's rep adds, "Beyond engaging in violent behavior, it speaks very poorly of this girl's character that she would blatantly lie in an attempt to defame AJ's name. The truth will come out and we feel justice will be served.”

tmz.com
    Free Charmed.

'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

I like Drita.

The New Mob Wives started last night. Anyone else watch? There is a new skinny blonde on it that Rene already doesn't like because her parents "cooperated". Already rich with drama.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Yes, I caught this hot mess. I saw Renee holding court with the chick whose mom testified. I was hoping big ang would shut renee down with, "You married a rat!", like she did last time.

The mob wives fighting on the mob candy parade float.

I only saw the first episode but the next one's on my playlist.
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread Information