Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Million Dollar Listing

Elite Member

I watched like 3 episodes of this last night, although I've been avoiding it for a while.

That Chad guy has had an obvious nosejob to me. It seems to affect his voice-it is pretty nasally. And he SO wears lipgloss I liked when Josh was talking about his creeoy grey lips at the photoshoot lol
    "Give me your love and I'll give you--the Perfect Love Song!"

Quote Originally Posted by DeadDwarf View Post
    I found Helmet Head's "resume" on IMDB, apparently he wants to be an actor and/or do voice over work. His only credit is the show, and also his tennis abilities. Look at his stats.

Performer Profile

Height:5 feet 8 in
    Weight:120
    Age Range:18 - 25
    Physique:Slim
    Hair Color:Brown
    Hair Length:Chin Length
    Eyes:Brown
    Ethnicity:Caucasian

IMDb Resume for Chad Rogers (IV)
    Are you sure this is him, he claims to be 30, yet this says 18-25. And, he weighs 120lbs? 10lbs less than me? That's f----n gross.

Resurrecting this thread because it was just too fucking hilarious last night. I've watched a few episodes before and I'm well versed with the bowl-cut douche Chad, Madison with the freaky glow in the dark teeth, and Josh the playboy grandson of a Polyester importer or something like that. Seriously though, last night was like WTF.. A showdown between Chad and Josh at a gas station (LOL), Chad setting up an open house and "Chad-erizing" it so that it's sure to sell (it didn't) and Josh prancing around on top of a conference table during a price negotiation. My mom sells real estate and she watched it and called me right after and we just could not stop laughing. Whatever's good for ratings I guess... even if it is cringeworthy.

I think my favorite scene from this show is where Chad takes his client to his MOM'S house to sign paperwork. She even baked a cake. :lol

Quote Originally Posted by Penny Lane View Post
    Resurrecting this thread because it was just too fucking hilarious last night. I've watched a few episodes before and I'm well versed with the bowl-cut douche Chad, Madison with the freaky glow in the dark teeth, and Josh the playboy grandson of a Polyester importer or something like that. Seriously though, last night was like WTF.. A showdown between Chad and Josh at a gas station (LOL), Chad setting up an open house and "Chad-erizing" it so that it's sure to sell (it didn't) and Josh prancing around on top of a conference table during a price negotiation. My mom sells real estate and she watched it and called me right after and we just could not stop laughing. Whatever's good for ratings I guess... even if it is cringeworthy.
    Seems to be all about telling people their houses aren't worth anything this season.

I really liked the Marina Del Ray property!!! Seriously a million is a STEAL for that!

I also think every single client looks plastic this year. Especially that sex columnist.

Oh and let me ask my spiritual advisor for a number...

Elite Member

I've watched this show over a period of time, but it always seems to be the same repeats over and over again and so I stopped. Are there new episodes? I love the show. Too bad Madison is gay. I kinda like Chad, quirks and all.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information