Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Million Dollar Listing

Quote Originally Posted by DeadDwarf View Post
    His "girlfriend" was showing her friend how he makes her organize her purse by putting every object in it's own ziploc bag. (Tylenol in one bag, 1 chapstick in another bag, Midol in another bag, etc.) She had over a dozen bags in her purse.

Then the show cuts to him in a bathroom and he is putting his stuff in ziploc bags: a fucking roll of toilet paper in a ziploc bag, a hair dryer in a ziploc bag, etc. He has dozens of bags with random shit in it and he is carrying around his ziploc box (perfect ad placement, BTW) around with him.

He says he likes to be organized. Makes you wonder if he is really this OCD or if he is just hamming it up for the show.
    This is scary and hilarious. I don't think this was something done for the cameras: I can see him being this honestly weird.

I think he uses a tinted gloss in "grape" - that's the exact shade.

Is it really possible this person can be 30?

The three of them seem so shady, and each of them is "off" in ways I can't quite place.
    "I ransacked his drawers when he left me by myself at his place for the first time. That's how we did it in the good old days. Tells me all I need to know about him. He pretends he didn't notice. That's how good relationships start." - Chilly Willy

Chad is a freak. He should be in a traveling circus or something. I would pay someone to let me shave his head. I wonder if he has ginormous ears or something and that's why he has the helmet head look going on?

Did you see the bitch Laura who is the a manager of the NBA star that was looking at houses with Chad in Vegas? I mean I can't stand Chad, but that lady was a royal bitch. I would've kicked her ass out of the limo and watched her roll down the Vegas strip.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Quote Originally Posted by angelais View Post
    Chad is a freak. He should be in a traveling circus or something. I would pay someone to let me shave his head. I wonder if he has ginormous ears or something and that's why he has the helmet head look going on?

Did you see the bitch Laura who is the a manager of the NBA star that was looking at houses with Chad in Vegas? I mean I can't stand Chad, but that lady was a royal bitch. I would've kicked her ass out of the limo and watched her roll down the Vegas strip.

She was beyond bitch. There was no reason for her to be so hateful. She actually made me feel a little bad for Chad.

Did you guys catch the show tonight? God I hate Helmet Head and Josh the Beard. My husband and I can't decide which one we hate more. They had a catty bitch fight during the magazine interview, I felt so bad for Madison (the bisexual). He is the only mature, professional one on the show.

I found Helmet Head's "resume" on IMDB, apparently he wants to be an actor and/or do voice over work. His only credit is the show, and also his tennis abilities. Look at his stats.

Performer Profile

Height:5 feet 8 in
    Weight:120
    Age Range:18 - 25
    Physique:Slim
    Hair Color:Brown
    Hair Length:Chin Length
    Eyes:Brown
    Ethnicity:Caucasian

IMDb Resume for Chad Rogers (IV)

Soup making fun of the show:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0apcHqGXw74[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsqsTzxZL34[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZsrSyYRkgU[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPI0fEQTPpg[/youtube]

Hit By Ban Bus!

"3 Hollywood douche jockeys" ... priceless!

Great clips!

Uh oh, Hot Dog!

Madison is hot.

Chad is a sweetie, even with the horrible monkees hair.

Josh is just an evil little bastard. Anyone else get the feeling he's a cokehead and one speedball away from offing himself?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Madison is your text book California bisexual - I don't mean that to be derogatory or insensitively negative ... I like him.

Chad creeps me out ... I'd never use him as a broker - Josh may have a drug problem but I'd trust him to get me a deal.

I can't get past Josh's hair: facial and on his head. And the sun glasses are evil.
    "I ransacked his drawers when he left me by myself at his place for the first time. That's how we did it in the good old days. Tells me all I need to know about him. He pretends he didn't notice. That's how good relationships start." - Chilly Willy

SVZ

no way he's 30 he looks 20ish

How about Helmet Head having dinner with his Grandma and she told him he gets NOTHING in her will, cause he can't save money..

Helmet head---->

Madison is ok.I like the one where he got fixed up with another guy at a dinner,and the guy was like ,"when will i see you again?",and he's like umm no..

Chad is fucking gay.There's no way he's ever seen,felt or wanted vagina.Nope.And he has major daddy issues,but I think if he cut his mop,Daddy would warm up a bit.

Josh is definitely a druggie.And I threw up when Gummi Bear showed up at his house. Trust fund trash.
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

i must watch those clips DD

HAHA,just saw this:

Our friend Chad Rogers from Millon Dollar Listing held a star studded party this evening in Beverly Hills to celebrate the final episode of the Bravo hit show. Chad was there with his lovely girlfriend Victoria and we were there to capture this moment.

SOURCE

ohnotheydidnt: Chad Rogers From Million Dollar Listing

homegirl's mushroom is looking a bit weak..
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Quote Originally Posted by HelpMeRhonda View Post
    How about Helmet Head having dinner with his Grandma and she told him he gets NOTHING in her will, cause he can't save money..

Helmet head---->
    That was Josh not Chad (helmet head).
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information