Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Make Me a Supermodel (BRAVO)

That was really cruel of Tyson to show Perry the tabloid right before a major shoot.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

They all did such a good job. I like them all now. Naomi? *snores* Sister Xtian was fierce as expected. His dress was nice. I wonder if Holly gets to keep it since it was made for her? Holly had the best lines: 'Got wood?" " Lazy Squirrel" "Slit wrists"

Ben or Ronnie are certain to win. And I think Holly or Perry are the best models. Oh well. Ben did photograph extremely well. And thanks Bravo for all the nekkidness. I did enjoy it.

Please Oh PLease God let Andy Cohen NOT be a part of the reunion show..and also please liquor-up everyone before hand..it is so much more fun then..remember Top Chef season 1 reunion? yeah like that..swigging from bottles of Champagne and losing their shit.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

I just saw the preview for the reunion show. Has anyone else seen it yet? There are some interesting things going on.

Quote Originally Posted by awshuks View Post
    I just saw the preview for the reunion show. Has anyone else seen it yet? There are some interesting things going on.
    Yes I saw it. And the very first thing on it? Andy Cohen's mug. Ugh. I have a feeling it will be a Bash-Perry-fest. When it actually gets away from the 'Bromance' storyline that it. I did see Perry was wearing his fav shirt. Ronnie and Ben had 'Bronnie' T-shirts on didn't they? GAWD.

I don't know what to read into the "Bromance" shirts. I can't tell if they are a joke or what. It's hard to pull that out of context and read something into it.

I'm not sure I'm going to watch the reunion. I only started watching in the middle of the season and so I don't know who about half to 2/3 of the people there would be.

Still rooting for Perry to win though.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I'm not sure I'm going to watch the reunion. I only started watching in the middle of the season and so I don't know who about half to 2/3 of the people there would be.

Still rooting for Perry to win though.
    Well they had a preview of the finale next Thursday..and the final 4 have their significant others show up at the house..including AMANDA for Perry!! I bet he takes her back. or that the whole thing was a famewhore sham..I mean he called her a 'FUCKING WHORE!!" on national tv...and she shows up at the house to greet him all smiling?? WTF?? Now I have to watch just for that stupid storyline. *sigh*

-Sarah looked GORGEOUS!

-They all made out with eachother..all of them? Where the hell was THAT footage dammit?!!!

I'm catching up with this show right now, and LOVING it.

I'm on episode 2....so Ben is pretending to be straight? I'm less than convinced. At LEAST bi!
    "Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

"The only thing more expensive than education is ignorance." -Benjamin Franklin

So is anyone watching the finale tonight? spoilers are indicating...UGH..a win that will go down as one of the travesties of reality TV vote-in shows!

What? WHO?

Quote Originally Posted by Aella View Post
    What? WHO?
    Ok..it is in white so you need to scroll over it: Benjaya!!! UGH!

Oh, ICK!

Couldn't they pick someone who's, you know, actually good at modeling?

Quote Originally Posted by Aella View Post
    Oh, ICK!

Couldn't they pick someone who's, you know, actually good at modeling?
    I am hoping it is wrong. But it is up to America's voting, and we see how that has gone the last few elections haven't we?

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    I am hoping it is wrong. But it is up to America's voting, and we see how that has gone the last few elections haven't we?
    Good point.

I still don't get how the audience in Make Me A Supermodel=the winner's niche. I mean, WTF?

I have developed a little reality show tv thing(I usually find a designated eyecandy in these shows and stick with it..why else watch this crap? ) and for this show it is Perry(he won me over with his hot Casey sex-shoot). I do not care that he is a puppet-mastering ass..he is what he is and does not pretend to be anything he is not. Plus he is hot.

I cannot believe they have that girlfriend of his AMANDA-who cheated with Adnan Ghalib-showing up to greet him at door to the house!! Bravo cannot stoop low enough. She is a midget too..over a foot shorter than him. I bet he takes her ass back. Poor sucker.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information