Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Make Me a Supermodel (BRAVO)

I watch this pretty much every week too. Mostly because they show a lot of reruns late at night when I am channel surfing.

I think Perry is attractive, but he is a total ass. I was on the MMAS imdb board and they had links to a lot of their myspaces. Perry was on there and his girlfriend had her myspace for her modeling. I bet it is private now that all this shit hit the fan though! Anyway, they actually got ENGAGED in January or December. So she is not just his gf. And she's like 20, she was blogging about some appearance on the show Nip and Tuck. Pretty girl for sure, but naive to to stay with that asshole.

Ben (the married prison guard) reminds me of Brad Pitt. I think Shannon is unattractive and has a weird body. I think Holly is sweet and has a unique classic beauty. Casey will be leaving soon because he seems to "wooden" in his expressions. Frankie won't win and I think he is too Rico Suave. I like Ronnie, he seems like a genuine guy, I think he should win.

More than likely Perry will win because it's always the assholes that win! (Think of America's Most Smartest Model).

Yep the assholes usually win. ugh. For some mean reason I am hoping she did cheat on his ass. Mean I know but I cannot help it. Would serve him right the way he has been treating everyone. "Shannon..DISHES!!!'-she should have shoved a dish up his hot ass. Of course if I look back at the Perry/Casey photoshoot winning pic, then I am like, 'well he is not THAT bad." *drools*
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Anybody else stiill watching this?

I think Shannon is toast. Boy did Ronnie and Shannon both get the bitch edit this past week. I cannot help myself, I still think Perry is hot. WTF with him scratching his crotch on camera? And how they had him saying, " I am going to come with a vengeance" while he was doing it?

Buh-bye Shannon. You were good, but against Ronnie and his fandom? You are toast, and by the tone of your diary for this week, you know it. Good luck girl on your future endeavors. You have what it takes.

I like Shannon, but I think she's toast, too. Ronnie is too cute to be a high-fashion model. He looks like a Ken doll, and I'm sure that's what will drive a bunch of drooling girls to vote for him.

I'm ready to see Ben get kicked off. I think he's an asshole, and I can't believe he got to stay and Casey didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by birdmadgirl View Post
    I like Shannon, but I think she's toast, too. Ronnie is too cute to be a high-fashion model. He looks like a Ken doll, and I'm sure that's what will drive a bunch of drooling girls to vote for him.

I'm ready to see Ben get kicked off. I think he's an asshole, and I can't believe he got to stay and Casey didn't.
    It drives me insane that 'Benjaya' is STILL THERE! And I am over Ronnie also. Holly may eat squirrel and needs to never talk again, and Perry is an asshole, but they are better models than Ben or Ronnie(and Shannon is gone for sure. -she is too intelligent for this show anyway ). WHO is voting for Benjaya? I cannot wrap my mind around that.

Non-shallow: Holly for the win.

Shallow: Perry for the win.

I just think that Ronnie is hot, not necessarily as a model though. When he was growing out his chest hair, I just sat and drooled at it. I'm also old enough to be his, umm, older brother. Yes, that's it. In the South, fried squirrel is a delicacy. I don't personally eat it, but many hunters do. I think that Holly is the most modelesque. She just has a natural gracefulness that can't be taught.

SPOILER ALERT!!!

Spoiler here (in white)
    It is being shown online that Shannon is gone..and already the new bottom two are...Ronnie and Perry, with Holly for the win, and Benjaya 'safe'. If this is true then Perry is toast. ..and it would mean that BENJAYA is in the finals! shit! He may win this thing!

I think Shannon is leaving too!

I want Holly to win, but I think Ronnie has more fans than her. I like Ronnie, but like someone else said, he is too Ken-like. Holly is model material IMO, but I hate when she talks- should sounds like a teen girl with all her "likes". Ugh!

I think Perry could win since I am sure bunch of teen girls think he is cute and oh so funny (which he is not- more like obnoxious!). I don;t think he will last though since his assholeish is becoming more apparent. Ben reminds me of Brad Pitt- he's cute, but I think he is a jerk and is putting on a front. I don't think he will win, he doesn't have a lot of "faces" to him. (Though the same can be said for Perry and Ronnie!)

I think Holly is the only model with variety. She could be made sexy, innocent, classic, goth, etc. She is moldable!

Quote Originally Posted by olivia720 View Post
    this show is boring as hell.
    I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by dangerous View Post
    I agree.

Thanks for contributing to the thread.

peeing on our trashtastic embarrassment of a show!

Maybe it is because I am older, but I see Perry as a lovable douchbag. Holly should win. I cannot help but like her. Maybe I like the show cause I think of alot of them as such kids that I want to parent them? Who knows? (except with Perry I could not parent him cause that would be incest..) I thought I was at least as much of a douchebag when I was that age. go figure.
    Last edited by Sojiita; March 17th, 2008 at 06:52 AM.

The new preview is up..and Bravo is..GETTING THEM NAKED AGAIN! That is all I ask for in this show1

and man the preview is pretty damn racy itself..I swear I saw Holly's nipples and Ben's junk.

Christian Siriano (sister Xtian) and Naomi Campbell guest starring on this next episode Thursday. Nudity, Flaming heads, Fuckery, bitchery, treachery, more Nudity, Sister Xtian, and Naomi throwing cellphones. YAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    Thanks for contributing to the thread.
    you're welcome

Quote Originally Posted by dangerous View Post
    you're welcome
    sorry I should not have been so mean. *extends olive branch*

I'm still hoping Holly wins, because she's the most modelesque. I'm hoping Ronnie doesn't leave. He's so hot it makes my teeth hurt. Just as long as he doesn't talk, that is.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information