Page 92 of 117 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 1744
Like Tree488Likes

Thread: Mad Men

Please, that bitch mother is French-Canadian. A real French woman would stub out her Gauloises on her.
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I LOVED THIS EPISODE - sheer brilliance. I was thinking about Joan and all she has experienced on the show - and low and behold a great article on the blog I frequent. Even better are all the in depth comments relating to her storyline.

Joan is wrong Basket of Kisses

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Please, that bitch mother is French-Canadian. A real French woman would stub out her Gauloises on her.
    She's French. She just lives in Quebec. Marie always makes this very clear. She ain't no New World trash. I imagine she resents her horrible professor husband for accepting that Canadian teaching job.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    SO how long before Peggy's boss declares his love for her?
    You called it.

When did this show get so boring ? and Where is Betty or Sally or anyone beside the woman Don is screwing around with
    olivia likes this.

A*O

Well, that's an hour of my life I'll never get back. Pete is a little weasel with really bad hair. Thats all I have to say.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    Well, that's an hour of my life I'll never get back. Pete is a little weasel with really bad hair. Thats all I have to say.
    ^This^ and what was with Don being a domineering perv towards Sylvia? Glad she dumped him! I hate Pete! I keep waiting for him to fall down the elevator shaft. Love Peggy chewing out Don for getting Ted drunk! Glad we only had a few seconds of Megan and her teefs. Ya'll have rubbed off on me: I'm starting to dislike her.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebonnet View Post
    ^This^ and what was with Don being a domineering perv towards Sylvia? Glad she dumped him! I hate Pete! I keep waiting for him to fall down the elevator shaft. Love Peggy chewing out Don for getting Ted drunk! Glad we only had a few seconds of Megan and her teefs. Ya'll have rubbed off on me: I'm starting to dislike her.
    Dumping him is what Don was aiming for. He heard the argument between Sylvia and her husband when the elevator stopped on their floor. Don was afraid Sylvia would try to make their relationship 'official'. His trickery was mirrored in what he did to Ted.
    Bluebonnet, Patty Rox, A*O and 3 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    Dumping him is what Don was aiming for. He heard the argument between Sylvia and her husband when the elevator stopped on their floor. Don was afraid Sylvia would try to make their relationship 'official'. His trickery was mirrored in what he did to Ted.
    Ohhhhh! I forget how manipulative our dear Don can be!
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

I'm trying to figure out the point of Bob Benson. I am assuming he's eventually going to evolve into something, but what? What is his purpose?
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Love interest for Joan, maybe? That was sweet of him to take her to the hospital.
    I'mNotBitter likes this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    Don seemed awfully broken up over Sylvia's rejection of him and his sex games. Maybe that's the point - Don is compelled to drive every relationship into the ground. At least when he's rejected he actually has a feeling. Could be that hearing the fight with her husband, Don thought Sylvia was vulnerable enough to play his Whore in Red game with her.
    70sRock likes this.
    CHILLY FREE!

A*O

Amid the craptastic 1960s decor in those now very overcrowded and cluttered rabbit hutch offices dear Roger's office is haven of light and style. Not normally my style but this one I love, especially that cool 3D "dots" picture. He was a cold, cruel bastard when he sacked that poor guy. He needs to get laid. Come on Joan.....
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Elite Member

Now that you mention it, Roger has always had the best office decor from way back. Don's office always looks thrown together haphazardly.
    CHILLY FREE!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by olivia View Post
    Don seemed awfully broken up over Sylvia's rejection of him and his sex games. Maybe that's the point - Don is compelled to drive every relationship into the ground. At least when he's rejected he actually has a feeling. Could be that hearing the fight with her husband, Don thought Sylvia was vulnerable enough to play his Whore in Red game with her.
    Don did seem broken up and he was, in a sense. He was also very smug about Ted until Peggy called him out. His formerly wide-eyed protege was supposed to think TED was the jackass here, not him. I think Don realized his 'noble' deed in 'allowing' Sylvia to do the breaking up had backfired and she was leaving the relationship with a bad taste in her mouth for him. He likes people to think of him as 'mysterious', the great lover, chivalrous and noble--- not douchey and weird. Don didn't like Sylvia's evident relief to walk away from him out of that elevator but it was too late to do anything about it.

EDIT: And of course the point of focusing on Megan at the end was to show Don's pleasure in her unquestioning devotion.

Thread Information