View Poll Results: How do you feel about Lost?

Voters
113. You may not vote on this poll
  • Loved it and still do

55 48.67%
  • Loved it at first now not so much

17 15.04%
  • Never really liked it - couldnt get into it

15 13.27%
  • Havent watched it

26 23.01%
Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost

Default Re: GRRR....Why does LOST go so many weeks *SPOILERS*

I think your post is just fine, drink away!

Yeah, Netflix turned me on to Lost. I just couldn't take it anymore, hearing my friends talk about it. I love a good mystery!

And, yeah, Anna Lucia SUCKX! And Shannon? Ppfft! Whatever. Didn't Sayid tell her to shut up when she went screaming "Walt!" thru the jungle? It's her own damn fault what happened to her. <<--- I don't want to spoil too much of the fun for those who haven't seen it all yet!

Shannon was a bitch and wasn't going to get much better, IMO. I'm glad her dumb ass is dead.

And what the fuck was up with Kate not telling Sawyer and Jack about the little toy plane? Why all the mystery?? God, she annoys me!!!! Especially since she hasn't hit it with Sawyer, yet. I mean, come on! Or maybe she's a gay?

I think she's in love with Jack.
    Mmm... Am I wrong, or did it just get fatter in here?

Totally. And she feels a kinship with Sawyer. But he's in love with her. He just don't know it yet. My oh my...

ETA: I just can't stand bitches who're all like "Leave me alone, I'm bad luck." No, bitch, you just make fucked-up, stupid choices. Anybody ever watch Dead Like Me? Daisy is a perfect example of that.

Quote Originally Posted by WickedHo
    ETA: I just can't stand bitches who're all like "Leave me alone, I'm bad luck." No, bitch, you just make fucked-up, stupid choices.
    Unless it's Sheridan Crane from Passions... That girl really is just bad luck. Every dude she meets end up dead or in danger.

SVZ

jack's too busy making love to me in our hut

I think she doesn't know what she wants. I figure it's one of those situations where she identifies with Sawyer, because of her past and her guilt... and maybe doesn't think she's good enough for Jack. It's stupid, though. Trade up, idiot.

^^ YOU NAILED IT!! It's exactly what I've thought all along. Which is why I wanted to kick her in the face about that toy plane business. "It belonged to the man I loved! Boo hoo! Waaahh!" Ugh. Enough, already. She has yet to figure it out: The Island is a chance to start all over again, to be the person you truly want to be.

So can anyone tell me why Sun was not happy about finding out she is pregnant? Ran through my mind, could it be Michael's baby? Or did she know she was pregnant before they were on the plane. I caught the tail-end of them in a doc's office and Jin stormed out. That Henry is not a good guy. Totally agree with you WickedHo, its a chance for them to start all over.
    Thanks also for the info about getting Lost on Netflix. Got to get it and watch it over a weekend.

Hmmmm, I missed the first half but I thought the guy teaching Sun English might be the father but now I'm thinking the island has to do with Jin actually being able to get Sun pregnant?
    IF next week is a repeat, I'm going to wait til summer to watch in sequence like I did last year.

Silver Member

The show has a very interesting premise, but the repeats and the skipped weeks drive me mad. I have given up watching it. Also there is not a character on that show that I like, I can't stand Kate, Anna Lucia, Jack, Henry, etc etc etc etc etc etc etc.......................... there are so many plots interwoven that it is hard to keep track of then they skip three weeks so you forget things, I gave up. If I watch it I will rent it so that I can see them one at a time in a short period of time.

Quote Originally Posted by SammysMom
    So can anyone tell me why Sun was not happy about finding out she is pregnant? Ran through my mind, could it be Michael's baby? Or did she know she was pregnant before they were on the plane. I caught the tail-end of them in a doc's office and Jin stormed out. That Henry is not a good guy. Totally agree with you WickedHo, its a chance for them to start all over.
    Thanks also for the info about getting Lost on Netflix. Got to get it and watch it over a weekend.
    The doctor told them that Sun had endometrial scarring, and could never become pregnant. Jin was upset because he thought she already knew this prior to them getting married, but had kept that from him. Later, the doctor stops her on the street to confess that it's not her, but Jin who is sterile; he blamed it on her for fear of Jin and/or her father doing something to him. Sun tells all of this to Jin, who then asks how she could possibly be pregnant then; she swears to him that she has never been with anyone but Jin, and he decides that it is a miracle she is pregnant. They then hugged and both looked happy, but at the very end of the hug, she got a weird look on her face like there is still more to the story...

Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl
    The doctor told them that Sun had endometrial scarring, and could never become pregnant. Jin was upset because he thought she already knew this prior to them getting married, but had kept that from him. Later, the doctor stops her on the street to confess that it's not her, but Jin who is sterile; he blamed it on her for fear of Jin and/or her father doing something to him. Sun tells all of this to Jin, who then asks how she could possibly be pregnant then; she swears to him that she has never been with anyone but Jin, and he decides that it is a miracle she is pregnant. They then hugged and both looked happy, but at the very end of the hug, she got a weird look on her face like there is still more to the story...
    I think she slept with the bald guy who taught her English.

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information