View Poll Results: How do you feel about Lost?

Voters
113. You may not vote on this poll
  • Loved it and still do

55 48.67%
  • Loved it at first now not so much

17 15.04%
  • Never really liked it - couldnt get into it

15 13.27%
  • Havent watched it

26 23.01%
Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost

Default GRRR....Why does LOST go so many weeks *SPOILERS*

in between their episodes!!!!!!
    It was like 3 weeks no episodes during the holidays, then there were 2 weeks of episodes, then it was another 2 weeks off, then 2 more weeks episodes, and 3 weeks off.

Default Re: GRRR....Why does LOST go so many weeks

Yeah, it gets my goat. Cuz I only recently got turned on to the show!

I have given up on watching the show now. It has lost its appeal to me and yes with it showing repeats over and over Ive given up. I remember when they use to replay Wednesday's episode on Saturday night.

House does this too, there's only been about 1 new episode a month for awhile now because of stupid American Idol. I miss my House!

Me 2!
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

Well depending on where you guys are, next week is a new epi... Thank God, I needs me a Jack & Sawyer fix

I lost (no pun intended hehehe) interest when the Michelle Rodriguez character came on the show. I couldnt stand her from the get go and then on top of that she shot Shannon. And what the hell has happened to the boy, Walt? I looked up on IMDB and it shows he is off the show.

So I heard from a die-hard fan of the show that they're NOT in purgatory. It's an actual place, in real time, and they are NOT dead.

I still say: the island pulls people to it (somehow) for the purposes of repopulating the world. I suspect that "The Others" are stealing the children and those adults that would be most beneficial to a utopian society. That's why they wanted Locke and Eko, cuz they're the shit!

Dharma is all about ridding one's mind/life of negativity so that we may attain genuine peace and happiness. Notice how all the main characters have some issue that they have to deal with now that they're on the island? They've been running from their problems (Kate, literally). <<--- she annoys me! I dislike her! And now that they're on the island (for whatever reason the island wants them) they have to face their issues full-on.

So maybe they're supposed to push the button to keep Armageddon from happening? Maybe the island hasn't collected enough people yet to start over with the human population? Because rememeber: We humans are supposed to be Stewards of the Earth. We're not supposed to use, abuse and exploit Her. So maybe The Dharma Initiative is all about Mother Earth taking control?? That's why it'll be bad if they don't push the button: because The Island isn't ready to initiate Armageddon. It doesn't have all the people it needs.

The show sucks now.
    I loved it - but between the dying storyline pulled out to be as s l o w as possible it's like whatever, evern if I miss it not much happened and you have a 66% chance of it being a rerun.

I'm totally dissapointed.
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

I love this show like it's my job. Been addicted since the pilot. But I agree, Michael - errr, Michelle - Rodriguez sucks big time & adds nothing and I wish they wouln't have added the tailies to the cast. Other than that, yeah, I'll be there in front of the TV when new epis are on.

I suspect the only reason they use the tailies is to show that: We are all "The Others." Does that make sense? Basically, the tailies thought the fronties were The Others, and vice versa. And they all think that The Others are bad. But what if The Others are just other people? What if they're not bad? I think we're supposed to fear The Others, and then come to rely on them. <<--- did i really type "we" as if i'm a castaway, too? lol!

Yeah, I agree with you WH, and I did get the "maybe they're not so evil" feeling from the last episode too. And seeing Bernard with Rose got me all choky. But there is NO excuse for Michelle Rodriguez. Haha, hey if guys can wax on & on about how "they" are gonna win this season, why shouldn't we be castaways?

We just downloaded all of season 2 on BitTorrent... we don't get ABC so I was missing all of them. It's so much better when you can watch it on DVD or your computer, no commericals, no waiting. It's way more engrossing that way. And god, I love this show.

I hate Michelle Rodriguez, too... I hope they kill the bitch off, but I don't think they will. I didn't like Shannon at all, so I didn't give a damn about that, but I felt bad for Sayid.

Default Re: GRRR....Why does LOST go so many weeks *SPOILERS*

I still love the show, but I agree with you all, I hate Michelle Rod.
    She is annoying and must go!!!!!

Default Re: GRRR....Why does LOST go so many weeks *SPOILERS*

I'm downloading the episodes, and I actually think I will save the rest of the episodes to watch at once, without reruns and stuff.

(I'm drinking wine, and it really shows when I write doesn't it? Not especially articulate!)
    Mmm... Am I wrong, or did it just get fatter in here?

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information