View Poll Results: How do you feel about Lost?

Voters
113. You may not vote on this poll
  • Loved it and still do

55 48.67%
  • Loved it at first now not so much

17 15.04%
  • Never really liked it - couldnt get into it

15 13.27%
  • Havent watched it

26 23.01%
Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost

Gold Member

It wasn't as good as last week's episode but I still liked it. Now we know why Ben is always giving her that weird look. I wonder if the woman Juliette looks like is Ben's mom and that's why he won't let her go.
    If you can't be a good example -- then you'll just have to be a horrible warning

I was a bit disappointed with the ep, I have to say. It was not so great going back to the old setup where it's flashbacks. I really wanted flash-forwards.

Saying that, it was cool to find out who's boat it was and about Juliette's relationship with Goodwin, and the bit at The Tempest was quite good. Hoping we find out a bit more about the boat and who gets off the island next week .
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

True, Juliette does look like Ben's mother. Plus Ben had the whole unrequited love thing going on with her which is extra weird too.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

I think Michael is Ben's spy. He had to have worked some deal to get off the island.
    Proud Mama....now where's my glass of wine?

Ohhh GOOD CALL LitUp! I think you're right. Oh I'm super excited about next week's ep!

I think it's Michael on the boat, too. Juliette gets on my last nerve. I just can't stand her. Sun has to get off the island or she will die since she's pregnant. She's so boring!

Holy crap I'm bawling my eyes out at the last scene of that ep of Lost, poor Sun and Jin they're two of my favourite characters and it was so gutting to see that it looks like Jin is dead. I saw the MIchael thing coming a mile off but it was still cool. It's also nice to see Desmond apparently fully healed too. So sweet of Hurley to visit Sun, I love him too. Gah the emotions are running wild!

What an amazing episode!!!

Yeah...no kidding. I was bawling by the end of the ep. I was meh on the whole Michael thing, but I am looking forward to his explaination as to what he's been up to lately. Oh, and I am looking forward to his yelling "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALT!!" because I've missed that a lot (not).

I definitely was bawling by the end of the episode. The Michael thing was expected for me, but I'm curious as to what he's been up to.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

'Lost' Mysteries That Need To Be Answered

(Disclaimer - You would be dumb to read this if you aren't caught up )
    As we are nearing the end of the fourth season of this incredibly awesome show, there are still so many aspects that need to be answered. From the smoke monster in season 1, to time travel in season 4, the questions that need to be answered keep piling up. So here is a list of some plot points with some questions on each one that need to be explained.
    Big Toe Statue
    I still haven't been able to forget about this after Sayid, Jin, and Sun discover this while sailboating at the end of season 2.
    Where did this come from?
    When was this built?
    Why does it only have four toes and why is the rest of the statue missing?
    Is the statue of the 'god' of the island?

The Smoke Monster
    It has killed people (Echo was awesome) on the island, and remains one of the biggest puzzles on the show.
    Why does it make that clicking noise like an adding machine?
    Does it involve magnets in any way?
    Can Jacob control or use the Smoke Monster?
    Why did the Smoke Monster not kill John Locke in season 1?
    How does Roses's comment on the sound of the monster being familiar to her and on being from the Bronx work into play?
    Does the monster produce visions from one's past?

Jacob
    This bad boy is the ruler of The Others. They all seem to fear him, including Ben. Ben has stated that Jacob can cure cancer, which may explain how Rose is now healthy.
    How come he was invisible to Locke during the encounter in the cabin?
    Why did Jacob tell Locke "Help Me"?
    When Hurley discovered the cabin, why was Jack's father in there?
    How does the cabin mysteriously move and vanish into thin air?
    How can Jacob know all the mysteries of the island as Ben claims he can?
    Why is Jacob so interested in Walt?

The Numbers
    4-8-15-16-23-42
    Although bits and pieces have been released on the numbers, they have yet to be explained. Yet, they appear all over the show. Hurley hears them being spouted from a crazy in the psyche ward, and wins the lottery using them, which leads him to believe he is cursed. Danielle Rosseau hears a transmission and follows it, which causes her to crash her boat on the island. On a map, the coordinates are near Kosrae, an island of Micronesia. They were printed on the side of the swan hatch in which Hurley noticed, as Lock blew the hatch at the end of season 1.
    But who is responsible for the numbers?
    How do they involve the island?
    Why do they appear almost everywhere?
    Why were 'these' numbers so important that they had to be repeatedly entered in a computer?
    What is so special about them?

Walt
    He must be pretty damn important if Jacob told Ben to put him on the list. Yet, we have not seen him since the end of season 2. But there is no doubt that he has some sort of powers. Remember when Michael told Walt he'd go look for Vincent as soon as it stopped raining, and it immediately stopped? When Walt grew angry that someone wasn't paying attention to him while reading a book on birds, and suddenly a bird just slammed into the window and died? Ben was also notified about walt's strange behavior after his capture, and was pointed towards a few dead birds. Walt's stepfather was actually scared of him and didn't want walt. Walt set fire to the raft near the end of season 1. Numerous characters have claimed him as special or different, including Locke.
    How did walt know of the Hatch when he warned Locke not to open it?
    Why is Walt appearing in other people's visions and why did he appear to prevent John Locke from killing himself?
    How did Walt get his powers and where the hell is he?
    How did Walt communicate to Michael through the computer?
    Why is Jacob interested in him?

The Disease and Vaccine
    Desmond injected himself with a vaccine for 3 years to prevent himself from getting sick. But we also see a rip in Kelvin's suit when he goes outside. Ben does talk about it after he is captured. Rousseau strongly believes in this disease, as her entire crew got sick and died shortly after reaching the black rock. Also, when claire was abducted, Ethan injected her with a vaccine, the same one Desmond used on himself. But Juliet told Jack that the vaccines were used to save Claire's life and the baby. We also know now though that Claire is not in the picture (in the present).
    Is the disease just a hoax?
    Does this disease only effect pregnant woman, or is that just part of what it does?
    How come no one has been infected on the show yet or is that what Minkowski died of on the freighter?
    Did the virus kill Claire?
    Does the disease only effect people that can travel in time?

The Island
    A good amount of the characters on the island were brought to it by accident. There may be meaning behind this as well as the miracle of this many people surviving a horrible plane crash.
    Where exactly is the island located and how come it is so hard to find?
    What time effect delay (31 minutes) does the island have compared to the rest of the world?
    Why does leaving the island have side effects (Desmond in the helicopter) if you don't stay on the exact coordinates (as explained by Farady)?
    Does the island only help those who serve a purpose and is that why Locke temporarily lost the use of his legs, which ended up getting Boone killed?
    Why are random objects from different periods of time stranded on random parts of the island (the ship Black Rock, airplanes, etc.) ?
    How did the Dharma iniative find it?
    Why is Charles Widmore interested in it as Ben claims he wants to 'exploit it'?

Ben Linus
    He is one of the most interesting characters on the show, and we don't entirely know if he is good or bad. He is geniusly manipulative, and there are more questions surrounding him than anyone else. Sayid discovered his secret room with numerous passports and currency, so we know Ben has access off the island. Miles has stated they are looking to find Ben Linus and shows a picture of him taken at an aiport. And sometime in the future, Sayid is assassinating people for Ben.
    Can Ben time travel?
    How does he have access to have such massive sums of money (Miles asks for 3.2 million)?
    Why does he so fiercely want to protect the island?
    Why is Sayid killing people for Ben and who else is on Ben's list?
    How is he as powerful as he as, and how did he get Michael as a 'spy' on the freighter?
    Why did the Others elect him to be their leader?

The Mystery behind 'Through the Looking Glass'
    In this season 3 finale shocker, a troubled and drug addicted Jack attends a funeral of Jo[.. ..]antham, which he finds in a newspaper on an airplane. We learn that Jack and Kate are both off the island, and that Jack desperately wants to go back. John Locke could be in the coffin, as he did hate his father, and could go by a different last name. When Jack asks Kate about going to the mystery person's funeral, she responds with a disgusted 'Why Would I go to the funeral?' This makes it clear that Kate hates this person. No one attended the funeral besides Jack, so this person has no friends or family.
    Who is in the coffin?
    Why is Jack so messed up he nearly kills himself?
    why does he 'have to go back to the island'?
    How did Jack and Kate get off the island?
    why is Jack sick of lying, and what is he lying about?
    Why does he yell 'Get my father down here' at the hospital?

And a few other specific questions that still have me perplexed:

How does Jack end up so far in the forest after the crash?

Why was Jack's Dad's coffin empty?
    What was the reason Hurley was in the mental institution in the first place?
    What happened to Desmond after he turned the key?
    How come Richard has not aged, he is the same age now as when he met Ben as a kid?
    Why won't Jack see Aaron?

'Lost' Mysteries That Need To Be Answered - Starpulse Entertainment News Blog
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

^ thanks Mrs. V for posting that, I'd forgotten about half of those questions. Looks like TPTB have to cram alot of stuff into the next 2 and a half seasons.

Going back to the eps i think the last two eps have been weak especially the Juliet centric one. But i thought the flash forward AND flashback in the Jin/Sun ep was awesome...totolly caught me of guard and i got a lump in my thraot at the end when Sun and Hurley went to Jin grave...Wow

So far my favorite episode of the season has been "The Constant"

I didn't miss Michael. I wish he would have stayed gone. But the episode was still good.

Last weeks episode with the flashback/flashforward was great. The Jin graveside scene made me all emo.

This weeks was good. Michael was never a fave character of mine. If I never hear him say "Walt" again, I'll be a happy woman.

When they showed Michael yelling "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AALT" in the "previously on Lost" I had to physically restrain myself from throwing things at the TV. Its not the TV's fault that Michael is annoying, I guess.

Michael is really annoying but an intriguing character none-the-less.

After last night's episode I think that Sayid gets Michael killed or discovered and it causes quite a few deaths on the island because Sayid fixes the engine or the communications room and that's why he ends up working for Ben when he's off the island.

It was quite a good episode, I'm refusing to believe that Gabrielle is dead, she's like the bionic woman, she can't die! Poor Danielle, she was stupid to give herself up like that but I guess she didn't have any choice. Who do we think was the sniper? I think it's gonna be someone totally shocking, like Sawyer or something. Can't believe it's going to be almost a month until we get new Lost, this season has been absolutely BRILLIANT thus far.

Thread Information