View Poll Results: How do you feel about Lost?

Voters
113. You may not vote on this poll
  • Loved it and still do

55 48.67%
  • Loved it at first now not so much

17 15.04%
  • Never really liked it - couldnt get into it

15 13.27%
  • Havent watched it

26 23.01%
Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost

Thumbs up Lost - Beware Spoilers!

I did a quick search and oddly enough couldn't find a Lost discussion thread. If there is one please point me in the direction.

Just watched season four episode four last night and oh my GOOOOOD!! I think this season so far has been incredible and last night's episode just added to the many mysteries abound. I'm left wondering whether Kate has stolen Aaron or if Claire has died and left Aaron to Kate, or even if both died and Kate named her baby Aaron in memory. I don't know it's all so confusing!

Oh and in last week's ep Sayid was smooookin, I love him. wtf happened to the helicopter?!

Edit: I swear i searched and this thread didn't appear...I think I need to work on my searching! Thanks to whomever merged me in
    Last edited by Karistiona; February 24th, 2008 at 04:32 PM.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

I think the "he" Kate mentioned at last season finale was Aaron.

I wonder if Sawyer is one of the O6.

i still cant figure out what's going on and i love that. this show really sucks me in and i get so sad when i have to wait a week.

i can't wait to figure out all the secrecy and lying going on in the flash forward off island scenes. like jack lying in court for kate, kate's baby aaron, sayid working with ben...

what i've been thinking about is what's gonna happen with the rescue... i mean with the flash forwards, we see that 6 get off the island, and even jack mentioned in his court testimony that only 8(maybe?) survived the crash.. so do the other survivors stay on the island or what? do the 6 end up back on the island or are they going to take the story-line into the real world off island? do they even get rescued at all or is the flash forwards just a hypothetical? i dunno, just what i've been thinking about and maybe i am alone in those questions. i don't have any RL friends who are interested in the show, so no one to muse over this with.

Gold Member

It seems there were 8 that got off the island and only 6 survived. I'm guessing Claire died because I can't imagine Kate with Aaron for any other reason. That leaves 2 people left, one lives and one dies. I'm guessing it is Sun and Jin. Since a baby conceived on the island never lives, they probably tried to get off the island. I'm thinking Jin dies and we find out Sun had her baby.
    If you can't be a good example -- then you'll just have to be a horrible warning

I love this show. It never ceases to amaze me. I never want this show to end.
    Proud Mama....now where's my glass of wine?

Me too Litup. I actually cried last night *sniff* when Des, got to talk to Penny.

God, I am one tragic cow.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

I cried too. I also cried when Kate hugged Aaron. I cried when Sun found out her baby was Jin's. This show is just the best ever. Like your avatar. Ben is evil but intriguing. I love him.
    Proud Mama....now where's my glass of wine?

I love Ben. He's my favourite character. I think he's a sexy, evil, manipulative bitch and I'd have his babies if I thought could make it past the second trimester

Yeah, the Kate and Aaron moment was both touching and confusing. I was like why? how? I was very ambivalent.

Damn. I love this show. It's my favourite show of all time, by far!
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

I LOVE the show, too. Evil Ben is soooo fun to hate!

anyone else think the whole time travel thing throws a wrench into all the other flash forwards and flashbacks? i wanna know why it's only desmond that has them and what's gonna happen to the dude with the journal who wrote that desomnd was his constant?

i used to make fun of my friend for wathcing this show so religiously but during a brief unemployment/ridiculous cold winter, i stayed in with the dvds and sucked in the whole series on dvd. i'm hooked. like crack, i keep waiting for the next episode.

i found the Kate/Aaron scene quite chilling actually! I got goosebumps to think that something happend to Claire that meant Kate had to take him for her. The whole time travel thing kinda bugged me, I'm inclined to wonder if Desmond's exposure to all that electromagnetism fried his circuits a bit and he's having episodes a bit like Hurley's only Desmond reckons he's time travelling whereas Hurley sees people. THe only thing that would really throw a spanner in the works would be the Desmond/Daniel constant thing.

you guys aren't alone i cried like a baby too when Des finally talked to Penny. One of the greatest scenes ever *sob!* and Des looked totally HAWT in his flashback/flash forward/time travel mind fuck.

Ohh yeah Sharon I'm with ya there! I cried my eyes out and drooled over military-Desmond!

as much as i think des looks hot in the episode, the whole time traveling thing doesnt fly with me.

Any thoughts on last nights ep?

What the heck does Ben have going on? I was so excited that "the others" whispering was back, that was so exciting!! Also, it means that they didn't include Juliette is all their stuff as she had NO idea what that was.

Thread Information