View Poll Results: How do you feel about Lost?

Voters
113. You may not vote on this poll
  • Loved it and still do

55 48.67%
  • Loved it at first now not so much

17 15.04%
  • Never really liked it - couldnt get into it

15 13.27%
  • Havent watched it

26 23.01%
Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost

My theory is Ben somehow gets Kate out of her legal situation and then she's somehow bound to work for him. If you remember the flash forward where Kate goes to the airport to meet Jack, she says she has to get back to "him" -- I've got a hunch she means Ben. Now considering she's going to be super famous as one of the Oceanic 6, I'm sure she couldn't have gotten away as a fugitive. So my hunch is that Ben somehow works it so she gets out of her legal situation and is free, yet is bound to him.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

^^ I like it. Very good! So, maybe Ben has his fingers in all of the Oceanic 6's lives. Sayid said he'd rather sell his soul to the devil than work for Ben, and ...ta da!! There he is, working for Ben.

I am very much looking forward to seeing Abbadon again.

This show is just so good. It always keeps you (well me anyways) guessing.

I'm wanting to see more of Abbadon again too. Interesting to note how Abbadon is a a biblical reference for the Anti-Christ in the book of Revelation. I wonder if that means anything special? If it fits in with the whole Jacob thing. Damn, I think of all of this stuff far too much. Then again; Benjamin is the youngest son of Jacob in the Bible too. I wonder if it all fits together? Of course, I'm probably reading far too much into shit that has bugger all to do with bugger all, but that's half the fun. This show is a mindfuck.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

total mindfuck! Drive the husband insane, all he does is complain the entire ep. about how no answers are ever given!

What is Abbadon? Did I miss something?

Well, the names in Lost are not accidental. Take Mr. Avellino, for instance. Avellino is a city in Italy who's patron saint is St. Modestino, whose day is February 14 - the air date of the episode. Granted, that's more of an Easter Egg...but supposedly all the names mean something.

Who's good? Who's bad?

Who was Mr. Avellino? Geesh, I thought I picked up on the little things...apparently not!

Quote Originally Posted by dolem View Post

What is Abbadon? Did I miss something?
    here's a good link:
    Matthew Abaddon - Lostpedia

Quote Originally Posted by dolem View Post
    Who was Mr. Avellino? Geesh, I thought I picked up on the little things...apparently not!
    The guy Sayid shot on the golf course.

man you are good! I'll have to look up this Abaddon site - maybe once I'm off work

Elite Member

If you guys really want to see some great discussion and spoilers, go here:

The Fuselage - Chat with the cast, crew and fans ABC's "Lost"

It's a huge Lost message board. I don't post there, they're kind of cliquish and they tend to ignore newbies, but I read there after every episode to see what people thought. I don't have any RL friends who watch Lost, so...

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by VenusInFauxFurs View Post
    My theory is Ben somehow gets Kate out of her legal situation and then she's somehow bound to work for him. If you remember the flash forward where Kate goes to the airport to meet Jack, she says she has to get back to "him" -- I've got a hunch she means Ben. Now considering she's going to be super famous as one of the Oceanic 6, I'm sure she couldn't have gotten away as a fugitive. So my hunch is that Ben somehow works it so she gets out of her legal situation and is free, yet is bound to him.
    I think you're on to something. It seems like Ben controls everyone off the island like he did when they were on it and I'm still trying to figure out who was in the coffin. This season is so good.
    If you can't be a good example -- then you'll just have to be a horrible warning

So what do you guys think about tonight's ep?
    I do not like Kate-centric eps but oh well.

PS. Sayid was so HOT in last week's episode! *drool*

I was super shocked when Kate said, "Aaron" makes me wonder if he's counted in the "Oceanic 6" or not. Wouldn't someone have known that she wasn't pregnant before the accident?

I thought it was such a good ep.

I thought "Eggtown" was a good episode too, it was nice to see Kate in some clean clothes for a change and looking beautiful. Kate's flash forward was very interesting and i thororly enjoyed that part but i didn't like the on-island scenes which included her. First of all i didn't see the point of Kate asking that guy.....erm can't remember his name (Bruce Lee from the frieghter ) if he knew what she had done in the past. It was obvious that he knew who she was and what she did just like everyone else in the "real" world would have found out after the plane had crashed and it was all over the news. It was just pointless to include that.

Secondly i hated the "skate" scene where they made out in his room. Seriously enough is enough!! she needs to hurry up and choose between Jack and Sawyer. The love triangle has NEVER interested me from the start, the whole "skate" and "jate" ship thingy has never appealed to me i have always been a "kater". I really miss the old Kate from season 1, the one that was fearless, strong and independent who never took crap from anyone now all she is known for is being the island slut that can't function properly without a guy. Its sad that the writers have dumbed her down like that because she could have been a great character. I have always had a soft spot for Kate and she was probably one of the main reasons i started to watch LOST in the first place [check out my avatar of the lovely Evangeline Lilly ] but she is really started to piss me off now with her childish antics grr!!!

Going back to the episode i loved it when Locke put the live grenade in "Bruce Lee from the Frieghter's" mouth [still can't remember his name!].....HILARIOUS . And the big twist at the end would have been even more shocking had i not read all the spoilers before hand!....D'OH!!! but it was still an awesome ending.

Roll on next weeks ep.....

Thread Information