View Poll Results: How do you feel about Lost?

Voters
113. You may not vote on this poll
  • Loved it and still do

55 48.67%
  • Loved it at first now not so much

17 15.04%
  • Never really liked it - couldnt get into it

15 13.27%
  • Havent watched it

26 23.01%
Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost

Where have all the GR Losties gone?? . I thought last weeks episode was great although not as good as the S3 Finale.

My favorite parts -

* Hurley's flash forward- I thought Hurley getting in a full blown car chase and begging to go to the mental institution was funny.

* Flash Forward Jack - I thought Jack looked extremely hot in his posh suit and his clean shaven look .

* Dead Charlie - I'm sad that Charlie was killed off but he also looked good in Hurley's flash forward.

* Independent Kate - I loved the character of Kate in Season 1 when she was kick-ass and fearless but in the past few season's she has become whiney and "the island slut" so i was happy to see that she was taking matters into her own hands to find Naomi. Maybe there is more to Kate than just being eye-candy for the guys? I hope so.

*Jack pulling the trigger - I can't believe he pulled the trigger to kill Locke. Unlucky for him the gun had no bullets left . I guess thats lucky for us because i really like Locke.

*Hurley finding Jacob's house thingy - The part where the eye popped up to look out of the broken window when Hurley was looking in scared the living shit out of me!. Totally wasn't expecting that. But we finally got a little glimpse of Jacob.

* The Oceanic 6 - So we found out from Hurley's FF that 6 Losties got off the Island. Three of them we know but who are the other three and why do they have to go back to save the rest of them?

Can't wait for next weeks episode it looks totally kick-ass!
    Last edited by sharon_b; February 5th, 2008 at 07:27 PM.

I never seen it. I heard it's good though. I guess it would be to late to watch it becasue I've missed the beginning already.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Does anyone think the person in the casket in the fast-forward is Ben? When Jack is asked if it is family or friend, Jack replies "Neither'.
    Playful~

Anyone want to talk Season 4? Oceanic 6? TWO Oceanic 815s? Four new characters? Helicoptor? Everybody hates Ben? Anyone...anyone?

Last night was great. So Ben, tricky bastard..has a guy on the boat that's come after him? I love it. Love him.

The four new characters are going to be interesting. The "other" Others..
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

Yeah, great episode last night. I thought the picture of Ben that the "boaties" had was totally bizarre. So, he's either been off the island or they had a spy among Ben's ranks. Good, very good. My theory is that Ben's person on the boat is Michael, but I don't know how that would work out. I really love love that guy who was pretending to be a lawyer for Oceanic but clearly is not. He just looks like the personification of evil.

OH, and the guy who can talk to dead people is going to have a lot to do on the island...

I really liked the moment when Hurley tried to cover up for the fact that he's been to the cabin. Do you think that Hurley has, perhaps, greater powers than either Ben or Locke? Neither one of them could see anyone in the chair in the cabin...but Hurley saw Christian Shephard....

OMG. TWO Oceanic 815s? But one has the wrong pilot? So...which one is the real one? The one on the floor of the ocean or the one on Craphole Island?

I have no idea where this is going, but I'm enjoying the ride.

Yes, I'm a nerd.

Oh. My. God the ending to last nights episode was so ace. When Ben said "...because i have a man on their boat" i almost choked on the food i was eating. And i have to give credit to the writers for including loads of funny one-liners not just for Sawyer but for other character too. My favorite line of this episode was -

Jack to Miles : "......And don't saying anything about your sister" .

I don't know why but that line cracked me up and i was laughing non-stop after that!

My favorite line was still Sawyer. "Who are we to argue with taller ghost Walt?". Hilarious. What to do about the actor growing up? Totally acknowledge it. Great!!!

"The Economist" - oh my god!!! They're really on a roll this season. So, Sayid is one of the Oceanic 6 - and he works for BEN!!! We've not seen Sayid a whole lot lately...what if HE'S the guy on the boat? Time seems to mean nothing to this series. Oh, and I don't think that Kate is included in the Oceanic Six because if she was back and people knew about it, she'd be in jail. So, did Ben smuggle her back and does she work for him too? Is that the person she had to get back to when she met up with Jack? I don't mind the lack of answers as long as the questions stay this good!!!!

^^Kate IS one of the Oceanic 6 - She was in Jack's flash forward in the season 3 finale. She met him outside of LAX and told her that they had to go back to the island. I'm sure the producers have come up with some clever reason for exoneration.

That leaves only 2 unknowns in the Oceanic 6. I hope it's Sun and Jin. Next week's episode will tell us more.

EDIT: I reread your post and now I get what your saying about Kate's off island status. Interesting thought. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Elite Member

But is Ben one of the Oceanic 6? He wasn't a plane crash survivor. I would think that the Oceanic 6 would refer to the 6 crash survivors who made it back. The Oceanic 6 are famous for surviving. As we saw last night, Ben is very much under the radar.

Wonder what's up with the people on Ben's hitlist?

I doubt that Ben is considered one of the Oceanic 6. He is not on the flight manifest. So more than 6 will get off the island if you factor in Ben and Juliet who I'm going to assume makes it as well.

Yeah, I'm thinking that Ben isn't one of the Oceanic 6. I have a feeling that he has a lot more going on that any of us (TV viewers) realize. Most likely he has a boat or something else that would allow them off the island.

Was Sayid happy or upset to be working for Ben? I think I was just freaking out that Ben was off island and with Sayid that I didn't pay attention as well as I should have.

I'm sure that the writers came up with a very tricky solution to why Kate isn't in jail for killing her step-dad. From the preview of next week it looks like she's super famous.

We have Jack, Kate, Sayid and Hurley who make it off...who else do you think will be in with them? Sawyer is one of my guesses. I also think that Desmond gets off, but he wouldn't be included...but that's just a guess.

**I watched seasons 1 & 2 on DVD and now it's killing me to wait between weeks!!

Last night's episode was great, as per usual. Kudos to the writers. Sayid working for Ben was a twist. Especially in light of Sayid saying last week that the day he trusts Ben is the day he "sells his soul".. heh..

I definitely don't think that Ben is one of the Oceanic six. Considering he had all of those passports and foreign currency in his secret room in his house in the barracks. It seems he really can come and go as he pleases as he's got the resources to do so.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

Quote Originally Posted by dolem View Post
    Yeah, I'm thinking that Ben isn't one of the Oceanic 6. I have a feeling that he has a lot more going on that any of us (TV viewers) realize. Most likely he has a boat or something else that would allow them off the island.

Was Sayid happy or upset to be working for Ben? I think I was just freaking out that Ben was off island and with Sayid that I didn't pay attention as well as I should have.

I'm sure that the writers came up with a very tricky solution to why Kate isn't in jail for killing her step-dad. From the preview of next week it looks like she's super famous.

We have Jack, Kate, Sayid and Hurley who make it off...who else do you think will be in with them? Sawyer is one of my guesses. I also think that Desmond gets off, but he wouldn't be included...but that's just a guess.

**I watched seasons 1 & 2 on DVD and now it's killing me to wait between weeks!!
    I feel your pain on the whole DVD thing, I watched season 1 that way.

I missed the preview for next week, but if Kate is famous that shoots my whole "living incognito" theory - unless she's pretending to be someone else again...we'll see.

I have no hope for my beloved Sawyer making it off the island because he seems to be on a road that will lead toward fixing his demons (he's thinking of others and not just himself) and that never bodes very well for our Losties.

I think Sayid was upset at having to work for Ben, but he is somehow duty bound and wants to keep people safe. At least that's what I want to think. Could we please have some more straight haired suit wearing Sayid? Yum.

I think the other two of the Oceanic Six will be Jin and Sun. I have no basis for this, neither do I especially like either of them...but whatever.

Thread Information