Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: LindsayOnOwn

I wouldn't waste TV time on her.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Now I have to go look for it On Demand. Why would anyone here lie about watching it? I am amazed how some here watch every piece of shit reality show there is. We don't think everyone will watch Leann? Don't be silly, be proud and watch.

i love shitty tv. The shittier the better. i tried watching one episode and barely made it half way. Her voice irritates the hell out of me. and she's so snooty. Why? i have no clue.
    BelledeJour likes this.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

I watched part of it, and saw her dad on it with her. I thought Wtf, I thought she wouldn't have anything to do with him anymore?
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Damn. I forgot about this train wreck.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I watched this On Demand last night because there was nothing else on...talk about mind-numbingly slow and boring. Two episodes (and over a month) for poor Linds to finally get her $17k/mo. apartment...I really don't know how she didn't buckle under the strain. How nice to get out of your umpteenth rehab and have a new apartment, personal assistant, sober companion, driver, life coach, all on the dime of the production company. I don't see how this is helping her because all it's doing is prolonging her entitled attitude and feeling that she's still a STAR. She's as spoiled, childish, unreliable and delusional as ever, except now her excuse for not meeting her commitments is "oh I can't do that, it will compromise my sobriety." Good fucking grief.
    BelledeJour likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information