Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Lindsay Lohan May Play Elizabeth Taylor in TV Movie

Elite Member

It occurred to me that in several years they will be doing a casting call for The Lindsay Lohan story, about a starlet who blew her looks, money, and whatever talent she had by age 21. It will probably last about a half-hour because that's about how long her career will last.
    BITTER likes this.

^ only if she's still relevant.
    Sluce, agreeing with the Donald isn't helping!

Lindsay Lohan Declares Wardrobe On Liz Taylor

Exclusive

Lindsay Lohan's finally looking the part -- trying on some crucial Elizabeth Taylor-inspired outfits for her new movie ... and TMZ has obtained pics of the wardrobe action.

Sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ, the actress is dead set on nailing Liz Taylor in her upcoming Lifetime movie "Liz and Dick" -- so she's spending countless hours trying to pick out the PERFECT outfits for the role.

We’re told Lindsay has final say on all wardrobe decisions for the film and has been giving major input into how to perfect Liz’s looks.

As we reported, Lindsay's been obsessing over Liz trying to get into the Hollywood legend's head, studying her constantly for the last few months.

The photos were snapped earlier this week during a wardrobe fitting. The first outfit was selected to recreate a famous photo shoot from Elizabeth's teenage years. The second is based on a Valentino dress Liz once wore.

"Liz and Dick" is scheduled to start shooting next month.

Lindsay Lohan Declares Wardrobe on Liz Taylor | TMZ.com

I love how she thinks that low-rent 1980s sweetheart neckline jacquard fabric monstrocity is supposed to pass for what Liz has on in that picture on the right. That's a metaphor for this whole fucked up movie.
    Beeyotch likes this.

I'm actually getting excited to see this piece of shit!
    faithanne and Seapharris7 like this.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

This is just tragic. TRAGIC I SAY!
    Brookie likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I will be so disappointed if this isn't the biggest disaster in the history of shitty movie-making. It has to be!!!
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

I just don't understand who thought up the idea of her playing Elizabeth Taylor.

I think whoever did was smoking just as much as crack as Lindsay.

Grant Bowler Cast as Richard Burton in Lindsay Lohan Elizabeth Taylor Film

Celebrity News
    May 25, 2012 AT 11:37AM
    By Justin Ravitz

Lindsay Lohan and Grant Bowler
    Credit: Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images; Lisa Maree Williams/Getty Images

They were the Brangelina of their time -- and now the roles of both Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton have been cast in Liz and Dick.

About a month after Lohan, 25, was confirmed to play late screen legend Taylor in the Lifetime biopic, actor Grant Bowler has signed on to play Burton, arguably the love of Taylor's life, who married and divorced her twice, E! News confirms.

Bowler (who has appeared on True Blood, GCB, Lost, Ugly Betty and many other TV shows and films) is a full 18 years older than Lohan.

Richard Burton and Elizabeth Taylor in The Sandpiper (1965)
    Credit: Capital Pictures/AdMedia

"Richard Burton was quite older than Elizabeth Taylor. This is from a visual point of view just about equal to Liz and Dick. Visually speaking it is a perfect match," Liz and Dick producer Larry Thompson explained to E! News.

Legendary film icons Taylor and Burton first wed in 1964, after meeting on the set of Cleopatra. They divorced in 1974, only to tie the knot once again one year later--and then split ways for good in 1976.

Burton was as famous for his heavy drinking and playboy ways as he was for his talents. The classically trained actor passed away in 1984 from a cerebral hemorrhage. (Married to seven men in her legendary life, Taylor died just in March 2011 at the age of 79.)

Lohan and Bowler met for the first time on Thursday, Bowler told E! "This morning we had Lindsay and Grant come into a room at Lifetime and the chemistry exploded," Thompson raved. "It was just Fourth of July firecrackers going off in the room. We knew from the chemistry that Liz and Dick live again."

Shooting for the film -- Lohan's first since the end of her formal probation -- begins June 4.
    Read more: Grant Bowler Cast as Richard Burton in Lindsay Lohan Elizabeth Taylor Film - UsMagazine.com

They're failing to take into account that Lindz looks a full 20 years older than her actual age, so a man would need to be pushing 60 to look much older than her at all.

Cooter! Its Cooter y'all!
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Grant has hit a wall; he was so hot at one point.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Wow, he's such a respected actor here, so much so that he hosts the Oz version of Amazing Race [insert sarcasm smiley]. I loved him as Cooter but he's pretty ordinary in everything else (he can't even bring the drama to TAR without hamming it up).
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Man what a horrible role to be cast in. There was an article in the NZ newspaper about this and they tried to make it sound like a great achievement and big career move - as if!!
    And so, I will keep fighting to make the US a more progressive, multi-cultural country, and my fight starts on GossipRocks - mikesandy

Recent pic of Lindsay Lohan as Elizabeth Taylor (needless to say - third pic is of Elizabeth Taylor - is a photo from TMZ so I couldn't amend):

Read more: Lindsay Lohan -- Don't I Look Like Liz Taylor? [PHOTO] | TMZ.com

I like the dress Lindsay has on, but I'm not buying her as Liz, sorry. She still looks dead-eyed. She might do better playing Liz in later life after the booze and hard living had caught up to her.
    kasippu and Seapharris7 like this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Ghastly. I can't wait.
    Laurent likes this.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information