Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lifetime movies

The Lifetime channel is the most depressing string of movies on television. After one I'm done for the day (or night) I can't watch anymore; too overwhelming. It makes you not want to ever get married, walk down the street, go to the grocery store, go to the doctor or whatever else you do on a daily basis

Quote Originally Posted by Raspberry gashes View Post
    I've seen both of those, but in Australia the title of the last one was The Perfect Body. Was Amy Jo Johnson and Wendy Mallick from Just Shoot Me in it? Because then its the same one. I had trouble seeing my beloved Zach Morris playing the asshole. Candace Cameron was in another one called No One Would Tell with Fred Savage from the Wonder Years (couldn't imagine Kevin Arnold being so mean either!)
    Those are two different movies.

Little Girls in Pretty Boxes (1997) (TV)
    Perfect Body (1997) (TV)

^Oh ok, well then I haven't seen Little Girls in Pretty Boxes.Perfect Body was the Amy Jo Johnson one, right?

My F.I.L. HATES Lifetime, he swears that in 99% of their stuff, the guy is always either beating a woman, trying to kill her, cheating on her etc... I laugh!
    Id rather be hated for who I am than loved for who Im not

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    I KNOW!! Although, I did like Death of a Cheerleader (I think that was the name) when Kellie Martin stabbed her to death....
    Yeah that totally rocked. And I gotta admit, some of these Lifetime movies are so awesomely cheesy that they're actually entertaining. As in, let's all get drunk and/or high and have a Lifetime movie marathon!
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Hell I won't lie, I watched it and bitch about the dumb ass women..like the woman who refused to believe her husband was trying to kill..despite him blowing her car up twice.

Did anyone see The Stalking of Laurie Show? It's based on a true story, but I didn't know the story before I watched it. I found it really unsettling, that girls could be that cruel and brutal.

I saw a pretty good one the other day about this girl who is a runner and she goes to college and starts partying and drinking alcohol which causes her to slack in her cross country training.

The most hilarious part was when she gets drunk during spring break and lets them film her lifting up her shirt to reveal (gasp!!!) a bathing suit!!!! This gets put on the internet and she's so mortified she leaves school and goes home to explain it to her mother.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

I love these movies when I'm really really really bored.

Me, too. When I was in high school, on the days I stayed home sick I'd lie in my mom's bed all day (she had a tv in her bedroom- we were never allowed to) eating Saltines and watching Lifetime movies.

^Oh ok, well then I haven't seen Little Girls in Pretty Boxes.Perfect Body was the Amy Jo Johnson one, right?
    Yeah She was in a new Lifetime channel movie about last year and a half ago called 'Fatal Trust'. She still looks the same, lol.

^She is another one of those 'forever young' actresses by the look of it.

Shes gorgeous.

Best one I saw, also the saddest was this family that died of AIDS..the mother had gotten it through a blood transfusion..and the baby was born ill of course, and died few years later, then so did her husband..such a heartbreaking movie.

I love these movies, i reckon alot of them are better than whats at the cinema. I like the Tiffani Amber Thiessen one 'She Fought Alone', and a Killer Amongst Friends. And one with Brian Austin Green and Nicholle Tom (Maggie in The Nanny) called Unwed Father.
    Those are my two favorite lifetime movies plus 'Men Don't Tell' with Peter Strauss and 'In A Child's Name' with Valerie Bertinelli.
    Last edited by *DIVA!; February 23rd, 2008 at 03:46 AM.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

^Oh cool! they are my favourites too! Which two, the two tiffani thiessen ones, or Unwed father?

^Oh cool! they are my favourites too! Which two, the two tiffani thiessen ones, or Unwed father?
    A Killer Amongst friends and Unwed Father...

I forgot about the movie with Candace Cameron and Fred Savage 'No One Would Tell'
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information