Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List!

I cried when i watched the episode about her dad dying. He and her mom were so funny. The show will seem a little empty without him.

It actually brought a tear to my eye when Kathy was talking about Matt....and elaborated a bit as to what really happened.

It was very brief, but she basically said that he never loved her. And she cried. It was very moving.

The bastard.

I saw on her show where she said she thought he never loved her and teared up. It made me sad for her, but she can do better.

I'm toying with making a road trip in August to go see her. Tickets go on sale for that show before long and I know they'll sell out quickly, so I have to make up my mind soon.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

I always liked Matt when he was on the show. I was so happy when they reconciled before and shocked that he turned out to be such an ass. I love her and hope she can find someone who loves her and makes her happy. I have a feeling that her life is so hectic that it's probably very difficult for her to date and get to know someone very well.

I've only seen a couple of episodes of D-List, but I love her. She's so hilarious, have you guys seen her stand up specials? I highly recommend them, they're on Bravo and so so funny. I love "Kathy Griffin is not: Nicole Kidman" and "Everybody can Suck It"- she makes me laugh so hard my stomach hurts.

^Yeah I've seen them all like 5 times..she's hilarious.

Anyone watch this week's ep? Holy shyte, I didn't realize Perez Hilton had become such a lardass. Girlfriend better lay off picking on other people's weight for a spell.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

^^yeah Perez has been packing on major pounds lately.....I realized that after seeing those pics of him and Paris Hilton on the beach about a week ago

so I just got a chance to see the episode where Kathy's dad dies, and it was so, so sad......I cried

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    I saw on her show where she said she thought he never loved her and teared up. It made me sad for her, but she can do better.

I'm toying with making a road trip in August to go see her. Tickets go on sale for that show before long and I know they'll sell out quickly, so I have to make up my mind soon.
    DO IT!!! DO IT DOITDOITDOIT! You will be glad you did--regardless of the time/money/energy spent getting the tickets and getting there. It's worth it.

The show that I am going to in September is already sold out....don't wait to long Laurent! If you like her show/specials at all, and I know you do, you will freaking LOVE to see her in person.

Listen to Lynnie.....trust me on this. I wouldn't steer you wrong when it comes to this....

I would go for it too, Laurent Seeing her in person sounds like so much fun

LOVE THIS SHOW!. I was just watching it last night, or maybe earlier, but it kicks ass, and she is as usual HILARIOUS!
    "I'll probably just end up in some seedy bar with some seedy blonde"-some random Englishman

anyone see the episode where she performed for the male and female prisoners? hilarious.....

Quote Originally Posted by nycgirly101 View Post
    anyone see the episode where she performed for the male and female prisoners? hilarious.....
    YES!! Loved it!! It was really funny to see how they related to her....when you think they are going to HATE her. Good stuff!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information