Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Joss Whedon's new musical, Dr Horrible, is coming!

Tati, I wanna say I hate you for telling me to watch Buffy

I started watching last night and have been watching all morning and am almost halfway through the 1st season. That's a 7 season show I've managed to avoid watching until now that I'm going to keep watching til the end. I have a feeling I'll probably watch Angel after this too since so many characters spun off onto the other series.

I never realized how popular Buffy was when it first came out, but I really did know every single character prior to watching just because of everything I heard people talking about-which means I do know some of the major story arcs. It's making it kinda interesting watching the early stuff knowing what will eventually develop.

Enjoy it Noday! And I kinda think you have to watch buffy first to understand angel! go watch more buffy!

WHEEEEEE! My work here is done!

I had a little bit of that experience as well. I only knew a smattering of stuff about the show but there were some moments and events that I did know about and was waiting for. Were you able to download any of the special features? There are some really excellent ones on the DVD set I got (as I'm sure you would expect from a Joss project). If not you can always come over to my place for a Buffy party!
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

First season done. I gotta say, I like the show much more when it is dealing with the vampire storylines and not the other random demons and weirdness. The other stuff is mostly stuff that was originally done by Outer Limits/Twilight Zone back in the day so it doesn't feel as interesting to me-and also tends to make it beyond predictable.

Still hate you Tati. I just finished off season 5, and somewhere around season 4 I caved and actually bought all the dvds. And then I bought Angel for when I'm done with Buffy. So now I'm out a couple hundred bucks and loving a show not even on tv anymore

I'm liking watching with the commentary, the people they have do them are actually interesting. I'm gonna have to go back and watch the earlier season commentaries when I'm done with the whole show.

I love Dr. Horrible!

The songs are SO catchy!

"We do the weird stuff" LOL xD

Joss Whedon is God.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information