Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 77

Thread: John and Kate Plus 8

  1. #16
    Elite Member Algernon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Midwest USA
    Posts
    3,875

    Default

    I recently read in People that they are indeed renewing their vows. The interview seemed very happy and lovey. Ended with them saying they plan to adopt a Korean girl in the next few years.

    ETA:
    Wow, I just spent some time reading this blog! Crazy! Wonder how much is true. I do know that I found in odd in the People interview that Kate said her parents 'were not involved.' Plain and simple, no explanation, just that they were not involved in their lives. Hmmmm...
    Quote Originally Posted by dolem View Post
    It is beyond belittling him, she goes as far as completely emasculating him on national tv all the time.

    God forbid anyone say anything mean or negative about her because she will flip out. But, she says mean and nasty things about Jon all the time.

    There is another thread about them. Kate's sister in law, Jodi, has a sister with a blog about the kids and the family. http://truthbreedshatred.blogspot.com/
    Last edited by Algernon; October 23rd, 2008 at 04:42 PM.
    Value the future on a timescale longer than your own. -Richard Dawkins

  2. #17
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Back of Beyond
    Posts
    11,082

    Default

    Kate is a self-centered bitch from hell, and that was brought home to me more than ever when I caught an episode of the Duggars last night. Michelle Duggar has twice as many kids, is twice as organized, and manages to be loving and kind to her husband and all of her children. They are actually a happy family and they don't force it, they just are. Kate should take lessons.

  3. #18
    Elite Member Rica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,308

    Default

    ^Her kids are not all the same age

  4. #19
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    you don't have to know
    Posts
    670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    Kate is a self-centered bitch from hell, and that was brought home to me more than ever when I caught an episode of the Duggars last night. Michelle Duggar has twice as many kids, is twice as organized, and manages to be loving and kind to her husband and all of her children. They are actually a happy family and they don't force it, they just are. Kate should take lessons.


    yeah...the Duggar's are "loving and kind" in the eeriest way ever. Kate might have her issues, in a reasonable fashion, and I'd much rather her have kids (if that's what it comes down to) as opposed to that creepy mullet-having hag who doesn't know where to stop..
    I'm a motherfucker and sell candles

  5. #20
    Elite Member Butterfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    In a Handbasket
    Posts
    5,445

    Default

    My mom LOVES this show! I can't take all the crying and whining, so I don't watch it.
    ><((((>. . `.><((((>><((((>`..`...><((((>.`.. ><((((> `..`...><((((>

  6. #21
    Elite Member louiswinthorpe111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Middle America
    Posts
    11,976

    Default

    Did anyone else see they got a new house? I would love to know the skinny on this!

  7. #22
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3,621

    Default

    I know it's wrong to speak badly of children, but this is GR. That Maddie going to be a handful. Wow! What a spoiled little whiner with an attitude. Imagine that times 7!

  8. #23
    Gold Member Glitter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Down the rabbit hole.
    Posts
    1,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elisa View Post
    I know it's wrong to speak badly of children, but this is GR. That Maddie going to be a handful. Wow! What a spoiled little whiner with an attitude. Imagine that times 7!
    I know that girl needs some discipline.
    Life is what happens to you
    While you're busy making other plans ~ John Lennon

  9. #24
    Elite Member Algernon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Midwest USA
    Posts
    3,875

    Default

    I rarely watch the Duggars or J and K, but I love all the snark on the "without pity" sites. Definitely worth reading all the comments. I am very curious about the Gosselin's new million dollar home...

    Gosselins Without Pity

    Duggars Without Pity
    Value the future on a timescale longer than your own. -Richard Dawkins

  10. #25
    Elite Member HelpMeRhonda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    3,869

    Default

    " JON PAY ATTENTION!"
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

  11. #26
    Elite Member MontanaMama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Evading P6 & P7
    Posts
    13,493

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Algernon View Post
    I recently read in People that they are indeed renewing their vows. The interview seemed very happy and lovey. Ended with them saying they plan to adopt a Korean girl in the next few years.

    ETA:
    Wow, I just spent some time reading this blog! Crazy! Wonder how much is true. I do know that I found in odd in the People interview that Kate said her parents 'were not involved.' Plain and simple, no explanation, just that they were not involved in their lives. Hmmmm...

    I think I recall reading somewhere that her parents were not kosher with Jon's ethnicity and that all the kids look like Jon. I'd kick 'em to the curb too.

  12. #27
    Elite Member louiswinthorpe111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Middle America
    Posts
    11,976

    Default

    So, on Gosselins without pity, said they paid 1.3 million for their new house! Whew! I'm glad the economy doesn't seem to be effecting Jon and Kate!

  13. #28
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    I think I recall reading somewhere that her parents were not kosher with Jon's ethnicity and that all the kids look like Jon. I'd kick 'em to the curb too.
    And yet they managed to hold back their prejudice to let the twins live with them for months while Kate was on bed rest with the sextuplets. And again to get their church to collect donations to ensure their six newest grandkids had what they needed.

    In a recent interview Jon (vacationing alone at their new Utah abode) stated that Kate's parents had never been involved with any of their grandchildren (including the children of Kate's siblings). Guess he forgot about the book he & Kate "wrote" where they stated the opposite.

    I swear these two wouldn't know the truth if it came up and slapped them.

  14. #29
    Elite Member LynnieD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    34,698

    Default

    How much scratch they getting from whatever network they are on??? Obviously a LOT if they can afford such a big place.....

  15. #30
    Gold Member PinkIsTheWord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Somewhere Glamorous
    Posts
    1,230

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    How much scratch they getting from whatever network they are on??? Obviously a LOT if they can afford such a big place.....
    and a place in Utah.

    I can't believe TLC pays that much
    Fabulous!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Barack Obama/John F. Kennedy vs. John McCain/Barry Goldwater
    By Fluffy in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: May 26th, 2008, 12:29 AM
  2. Mary Kate Olsen in John Galliano
    By mrs.v in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: March 4th, 2008, 08:56 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: February 24th, 2008, 09:17 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: February 14th, 2007, 05:32 PM
  5. Replies: 21
    Last Post: March 26th, 2006, 11:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •