Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Intervention

Was hoping for a really awesome update on Gabe, but he's still pulling the same old shit. Piece of garbage.

holy crap i wanted to slit my wrist and gouge my eyes out listening to that asshole Gabe.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

AND the parents are still enabling him...what a spoiled brat...what happened to the restraining order?? That was a waste of a show. Gabe didnt event try to fix his life. He also seemed odd in some way, like something else was wrong with him besides the gambling. I missed the first 30 mins I was watching DWTS.

I was reading on TWoP to catch up on what's new with him so I didn't have to watch. There's quite a bit of speculation over there that he's closeted and that its not helping him in any way. I can't believe how much his parents are still enabling him, he's gonna be in real trouble when they finally pass away and can't keep giving him money and bailing him out.

I thought the guy at the intervention that told him to give his pants back was his boyfriend? I thought for until then "if he would just come out of the closet he would feel so much better"
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

I think that person was referred to as a "long time friend" or something like that.

Ohhhh. I missed that part. But yeah, long time friend has a different meaning when you're still in the closet.
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

um omg last nite was so fucked up, i only watched 5 minutes and turned it off. 2 of 3 adult siblings died of fucked up overdoses of heroin, xanax, cocaine and methadone and the surviving sibling was the one who introduced the other 2 to drugs in the first place! how sickening ugh, i would want to die if I were him.

and those poor parents man oh man. so i dont know what happened to that guy cuz i didn't finish the episode, but his siblings were 22 year old sister and a 29 year old brother when they died.

fgg

you watched the rerun - that situation was really fucked up. i dvr'd the new one and will probably watch it tonight.

^ yeah it was sick.

I never put this in here, the guy last week-the young heroin addict with the really light blue eyes-was a high school friend of mine. Fucked up. I was flipping channels and saw the intro that had pictures of him from high school and went "wait....I think I know that guy.....". It was definitely him. So weird, he dated one of my friends in high school and I remember him being this really nice guy who just wanted to be liked.

They really played up this angle of how he never really had friends, and that wasn't really true. He had a pretty good number of friends in high school. He wasn't like, in the popular cheerleader/football crowd, but his circle was a pretty good size.

^ well that's one thing that I'm always struggling w/ regarding how I feel about drug addicts ~ there's a certain amount of pity party involved that I can't reconcile. Although I feel for victims of abuses and neglect and such, does that really mean you get excused w/ your addictive behavior later and all the things you do to those around you b/c of your addiction.

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by NoDayButToday View Post
    I never put this in here, the guy last week-the young heroin addict with the really light blue eyes-was a high school friend of mine.
    that one was sad. it is amazing how kids are affected by their parents. he thought he never lived up to his dad's expectations. do you know how he's doing now? i wish there was a way to check up on them because i feel so emotionally invested after i watch the episodes.

a lot of us have those feelings though, you know what i'm saying, like it gets tiring having compassion for many of these subjects. but i understand we don't all necessarily revert to drugs, but some of us do other things to "cope" or because of our pasts....*looks at my own repetitive behavior*

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    that one was sad. it is amazing how kids are affected by their parents. he thought he never lived up to his dad's expectations. do you know how he's doing now? i wish there was a way to check up on them because i feel so emotionally invested after i watch the episodes.
    Yeah, we spoke on Facebook after the episode aired. He's at 160ish days sober now, working on his music, and seems very determined to stay clean this time. There are a lot of people from high school getting back in touch with him again, he sort of dropped off the face of the earth to us once he started getting more into drugs.

Thread Information