Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Intervention

fgg

did anyone see jackie & joel last night? i hate when they run long and i don't get to see them after they've been in rehab awhile.

yes, it was good to see they both made it thru rehab and continue to be sober. I agree I always look forward to seeing them afterwards. Sometimes I dont recognize them.

Quote Originally Posted by nancydrew View Post
    She reminded me of Brittany Murphy in Spun, the way her face looked.
    That's exactly who she remiinded me of!

Tonight I saw the episode about Linda who claimed to have some rare something or other disease-----but was without a doubt batshit crazy and one of the most evil manipulators I've ever seen.

Not only do I NOT feel sorry for her, I do believe her family had reasonable cause to burn her at the fucking stake, which should be a treatment option on "Intervention."

She drained her poor Chinese immigrant parents of all their hard earned retirement funds, she used her brothers and mother viciously, and whined inanely till I wanted to slap her spoiled ass with a tire iron. Selfish, ungrateful, immature, and useless.

Linda, do the world a favor, and particularly your sweet family who have sacrificed everything for you, and fuck off forever.

Thank you,
    azoria

Intervention has a web forum for discussing the shows, and her brother wrote in defending her. What a kind and merciful man.

tonight's episode: Linda -- talk about it here - Intervention - AETV Community Message Board - Real Life. Drama.

OMG, Azoria, I so agree. That was horrible. I was so mad at her mother because tradition or not, where was her sympathy for her son????? That crazy gal got on my nerve so badly I almost screamed out loud. What a terrible, terrible thing to do to her poor parents.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

yeah that was a repeat, we all hate that bitch, she ruined her poor brothers life and is a despicable ungrateful piece of shit!

oh boo hoo my parents worked their asses off so they could provide for me later in life but i wanna abuse drugs and drain them of their success, boo frickety hoo bitch! she should have learned from her parents hard work and work ethic and made something of herself instead being a spoiled narcissistic cunt and trolloping off to hollywood to be a full-time extra, wtf! you're right, she should have been burned at the stake. this is such a typical case of nip it in the bud! she shoulda been brought out to a field and stoned to death years ago before she was able to single-handedly destroy her whole family's livelihoods!

Just caught a bunch of new episodes (at least new to me, thank you DVR!) and whoa! We had some winners on there recently!

Anyone catch Marie? The boozer that was passing out in the middle of fields and shit? And then there was Janet, who was one hell of a mean drunk, even got kicked out of her own daughters Engagement Party!

Both got clean, and I think are doing well. I love the endings! Though, as we all know, sometimes the endings aren't so good. I can think of two right off the top of my head that had died.....

^A few weeks ago there was this repeat that I caught the end of, where the Dad was a drinker. I can't remember his name! His kids and ex were involved in the intervention with them crying and pleading for him to go. He was pretty stubborn about it until they gave him an ultimatum, that they would have him held for a 72 hour psychiatric evaluation. He relented and went to rehab. When he got there, they discovered he had stage 4 cancer and he died like months after the intervention. I was bawling my little eyes out, especially when the son said he was proud his father could die a sober man!

The Huffing Expose last night was interesting. I can't believe how amazing Allison looks now. Very cool to see her sobriety chips, and that's she's 5 months shy of her 2 year mark! I don't know that much about huffing, but was surprised that it happens so quick. That cop's son was dead in two weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post
    ^A few weeks ago there was this repeat that I caught the end of, where the Dad was a drinker. I can't remember his name! His kids and ex were involved in the intervention with them crying and pleading for him to go. He was pretty stubborn about it until they gave him an ultimatum, that they would have him held for a 72 hour psychiatric evaluation. He relented and went to rehab. When he got there, they discovered he had stage 4 cancer and he died like months after the intervention. I was bawling my little eyes out, especially when the son said he was proud his father could die a sober man!

The Huffing Expose last night was interesting. I can't believe how amazing Allison looks now. Very cool to see her sobriety chips, and that's she's 5 months shy of her 2 year mark! I don't know that much about huffing, but was surprised that it happens so quick. That cop's son was dead in two weeks.
    YES! That was one of the episodes I was thinking of! It was so sad! Those poor kids too. There was another episode, I think his name was Lawrence, never admitted he had a problem, but DID go to treatment...but died a few wks after he completed it. Hard ones to watch...

Did anyone watch Ashley the Heroin/Xanax addict? It was a run of the mill intervention episode. She's a monstrous brat enabled by her freak of an aunt.

The reason I posted is to talk about her cousin who showed up to the intervention in a prom dress, heels, an up-do and pearls no less! It was pretty hilarious. On the Intervention site, after getting flak for her outfit, she posted that she grabbed the first thing she saw in the closet. Hahahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post
    Did anyone watch Ashley the Heroin/Xanax addict? It was a run of the mill intervention episode. She's a monstrous brat enabled by her freak of an aunt.

The reason I posted is to talk about her cousin who showed up to the intervention in a prom dress, heels, an up-do and pearls no less! It was pretty hilarious. On the Intervention site, after getting flak for her outfit, she posted that she grabbed the first thing she saw in the closet. Hahahaha!
    I saw this episode. Initially, I thought the aunt seemed ok - while she shown alone, but other than those few moments, she really did strike me as a bit off. She seemed deranged when they showed her interacting with anyone.

I thought the prom dress, heels, pearls, and hairdo were extremely weird. WHAT was that about?? Why wouldn't anyone say something to her before going on air? It truly was ridiculous.

Did anyone watch last night's episode? Gabe the gambling addict? WHAT THE FUCK! I wanted to slap the shit out of him and his mother. Self entitled little shit!
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

^I think that was the first episode and I couldn't watch him... he was so icky. Sniveling little whiner! ick
    Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

I assume since they aired such an old ep they included an update. Is he still pulling the same shit or has there been some improvement? I can't stand him and couldn't bring myself to rewatch his episode.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

i was hoping he would have died by now, i cant imagine feeling ok with myself putting my own parents in so much debt and my parents never ever would have let me get away w/ that either! maybe a $1000 but hundreds of thousands of dollars? no way!

Thread Information