Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Intervention

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

yeah i watched. i feel so horrible for the kids

i can never finish an episode of this show. it's just too heavy & depressing.
    white, black, puerto rican/everybody just a freakin'/good times were rollin'.

His lil' boy talking about his dad coming to his game.. Ohhhhh so sad.
    That little boy was so cute and mature.
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

You know I hardly watch this show because of how sad it is, and close to home it hits but I watched an episode this week. It was of 2 brothers, Marcel and Sebastian, who were heavy heroin addicts. The parents were in serious denial about it. They let the boys live at home, smoke H in the home, and even allowed their house to be the drug store. People were stopping by all the time and these boys were pushing $1000's of dollars a day. Luckily they both went to rehab and while the older of the 2 is still in rehab, the younger one quit and came home.

The thing I noticed is that the mother gave both of them an ultimatum that if they don't go to rehab and clean up, that she would call the cops. She hasn't of course, but I wondered about the repercussions of this airing on TV. Do cops have jurisdiction to do anything after the show airs? Can't the parents be held responsible if the kids are selling and using at home?
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

^ that episode was pure comedy to me. "marcel" and "sebastian" and their troll-looking parents

Default Most Hurtful Intervention I've Ever Seen

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFdey6p-mxA&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
    This one just breaks my heart, warning it will bring you to tears.

A*O

Pam's mother is a cunt.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

^ I just watched that clip and I can't believe the mother. I cannot fathom a reason that a child would ever make up a story like that!

I watched the premiere on Monday with Linda. While I did feel for her, I just didn't believe the pain and delusions she had. When she kept talking about the electricity and colors affecting her, I found myself laughing. I hope that doesn't sound mean. I also really felt for her brother who was caring for her, he had no life.
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

^ I totally felt for the brother- on Monday's.
    I think she was a total lunatic- she was trying to make her parents pay for making her work all her life as a child. And pay they did, 4 bedroom house, bought her anything she asked for. Yet treated their son like a caretaker- Oh "It's what we do- take care of our own" only they made their son do all the dirty work while they lived across country.
    Wow. it was awful- I hope they do a follow up on her.

How about her spread eagle in the neighbor's lawn as cars went by.
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

^ i know what a stupid cunt literally, i was appalled that she'd do that (the spread eagle bullshit) in front of her family and my heart goes out to her brother, who lost the best years of his life b/c of her. and a 4 bedroom house and not working! what the fuck?! seriously. and how her brother even taped a pad on for her when she was menstrating!

and boo fucking hoo! your parents worked their asses off to leave a nest egg to you, stfu stupid bitch! most parents are so fucking selfish they cant even pay for their kids college educations these days (meaning i see so many people w/ kids pissing their extra cash away on material shit instead of saving)
    Last edited by AliceInWonderland; December 3rd, 2009 at 06:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HelpMeRhonda View Post
    How about her spread eagle in the neighbor's lawn as cars went by.
    And then she did it in front of her family at the intervention! It was awkward just watching from my couch, imagine her brothers...

Her parents created this nest egg that has since been depleted on HER! I mean a jacuzzi?!? WTF?!? And whatever that chair thing they were talking about that she's only used like once.

That Linda was a complete lunatic. She was so selfish and completely ridiculous. It was so unbelievable that she wanted people to believe that she was okay doing the spread-eagle thing, but azaleas and the color blue threw her joints out of whack. I felt so bad for Sam. He went back and forth from looking sad and defeated to looking like he might snap at any moment. That crazy bitch sucked a half a million dollars from her parents, had them buy her a 4 bedroom house and poor Sam couldn't even have a room to sleep in. I laughed out loud when she told Sam to leave her stuff on the table because she couldn't make left turns and then Sam told her to make three rights. I really hope Sam can get back into a normal life.

Happy trails to you...until we meet again.
    I love & miss you Dad.

^ Like Zoolander, she's not an ambi-turner!

My God.. ..WHY?? did I watch a marathon of intervention shows. After the first one(I watched 4 I think) I was crying at the end of them, and damn! they are depressing.

And there is no way in hell that "Lainey" got clean and sober and was living ok in Florida.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    My God.. ..WHY?? did I watch a marathon of intervention shows. After the first one(I watched 4 I think) I was crying at the end of them, and damn! they are depressing.

And there is no way in hell that "Lainey" got clean and sober and was living ok in Florida.
    I know! I love this show but sometimes can't watch it if I'm feeling the slightest sad or down b/c it is so depressing. Lainey was one of the most shocking to me. Up there with Christy and a couple of others (can't think of their names) but I agree with you.. no way Lainey got clean and sober (I figured she would have to run out of money first before she really got serious). I laughed at her limo ride to treatment.
    Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

Thread Information