Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: House

agreed they're not hot together. Cuddy and House are much older, yet much hotter together. Cuddy knows how to act flirty and engaging. Cameron is about as engaging as . . . well . . something that isn't very engaging!

but when she kissed house that gave me a big girl-boner!

Its funny, I've read a lot of threads/posts about Chase and Cam, and pretty much no one really thinks they're hot together. guess it takes more than looks!

I love Cuddy and House's interactions. There's chemistry, it's believable. I love their repartee.

Elite Member

last night's episode was so good..i liked all of it, the pictures taken by the photographer, the chase and cameron storyline, the house vs. cuddy case with the baby, it was v. cool...looks like next week's episode is on a plane..can't wait

Bronze Member

^^I agree, it was a great episode...nice mixture of humor and intense emotions. House seemed extra funny to me, and it was so adorable when that little hand touched him and you could see it get to him.

Yes, that was a different side we've never seen of House, when the baby's tiny little hand grabbed his finger.

Oh, I damned near cried when that little hand grabbed House's finger!

I know. I liked this ep too. House was hot as usual.

Do you know we had bad storms & possible toronado in the middle and they cut it off for the weather people! We are supposed to see it tomorrow night after the news! They must have gotten hundreds od calls! lol.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

House is going to be on Friday night at seven pm (central) in the US. Just saw that on Fox.

I have missed the last 3 house episodes on telly due to one reason or the other. I will have to hire out the season when it comes out on dvd unless I can safely download them somewhere!

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

I missed this weeks due to unforeseen stonedness from pain meds. Anyone care to recap for me?

Nooooo, I didn't know Cuddy and House did it!!!! I'm only on Season 3 episode 2.... Stupid me for reading when I know there's spoilers.

But anyway, I think it's kind of hot that they got it on. Way better than Cameron who is so ill-matched with him anyway, and less annoying than Sela Ward's Stacy. Cuddy's a good mix of both of them I think.

Actually, I'm taking a very indecisive, yet torturous route re: this House thing. I want to see them in order, so I'm (veeerrrrry sloowwwwly) downloading season 3 from the interweb. But I'm addicted, so I've been sneaking reading recaps from Season 3, like a junkie greedily needing my fix when nobody's looking. Sigh.

So I found a really good, in-depth (kinda long though) recap at Television Without Pity. Just so happens the Fetal Position ep is the only one I've "snuck" so far. It sounds good Gator, I'm almost sorry I ruined it for myself.

Actually, the person who does the recaps injects it with their own reactions, interpretations and jokes, which I could sometimes do without but whatever. It still sounds like a good episode.

Beeyotch, what is interweb? I might like to use it too!

Hee, I meant interweb as in "the internets"/web. Just being silly.

I'm actually downloading the episodes from the sharing service Emule. Took forever to figure out a good, trustworthy site that wouldn't infect my computer, but my computer-savvy husband ok'd it.

We're up to The Merry Little Christmas episode where House treats the midget girl, punches Chase, tells Cuddy she'd be a bad mother, and is about to land Wilson and himself in jail because of his vicodin addiction. And I thought House was a jerk before! It was so ugly to see him get so nasty in the throes of his vicodin withdrawal.

Esp. what he said to Cuddy, that was just low that he made her cry. True how he knew exactly which buttons to push to hurt people most, but he was just using his genius for evil, to lash out at everyone who refused to give him his precious vicodin candy. And yet I root for him, even after the episode almost ended with him drinking and drugging himself into a vomitous stupor on Christmas. Oh House!

Thread Information