Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: House

Ok, is it just me or is Hugh Laurie hot as hell? I watch the show purely for him, but I guess I never appreciated his uber hotness.
    debauched.

No, its not just you. You should join us dorks at televisionwithoutpity if you really wanna dish on his hotness.

Anyone watch last nights or know where I can catch it online? I tried soooo hard to stay awake, but then conked out in the last 20 minutes.
    You were lucky to have me. But you know what? I think I already got the best part of you. And she's standing right out there. I don't know... what's left just doesn't look so good anymore. Hope Floats

It was a really good episode! I was kinda perplexed about the direction they were heading with the storyline...but it was all good in the end. The ending was actually funny as hell!

Quote Originally Posted by olivia720 View Post
    No, its not just you. You should join us dorks at televisionwithoutpity if you really wanna dish on his hotness.
    I'll keep that in mind!
    debauched.

Quote Originally Posted by Goose View Post
    Anyone watch last nights or know where I can catch it online? I tried soooo hard to stay awake, but then conked out in the last 20 minutes.

Recap of last night's episode:

http://www.fox.com/house/recaps/

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

Cuddy rules, just totally rules. I was dying laughing during her "You're my bitch now" speech at the end of the episode.

I'm just happy the silly Evil Cop storyline is over-I much prefer the drama to come organically from the existing character dynamics than those tacked-on 'villain of the season' arcs.

Bronze Member

I agree, not sure how i feel about this plot line. They took us on this whole wild ride with Tritter, and then came full circle to where we started before.

Just seemed like they were trying to tie up all the loose ends of the story in the last 5 minutes.

Still ... best writing and best show on TV today !

Elite Member

i missed the new episode !!
    for anyone else who missed it too, a kind friend informed it will re-air on usa next friiday. i have set my tivo for that already.

I LOVE House!!!

Seriously, GREAT show!

One of the best that is currently on t.v.!

The Wilson/House friendship totally makes the whole show for me!

But of course...the medical mysteries and diagnosis' make for a lot of it as well! =)

But wow, Hugh Laurie and Robert Sean Leonard are really great together! Their chemistry is so awesome! ^_^

*Waves fangirl flag* hehehe...

The brain doesn't need blood. It just needs to be kept wet.

I'd always caught several minutes of House and liked it, but only recently got hooked with the first season DVD set. (Yes, I'm very late and not devoted to TV.)

Now that I'm a junkie, I have a real problem: I'm in Spain (f*@$!) and can only get the dubbed version in Spanish, which I refuse to do because dubbing removes the soul from everything.

So I'm jonesing for season 2 HARD, begging my family to buy me the DVD set and send it over asap and trying to resist temptation to read about or download season 3 lest I spoil the continuity and the surprise. I even had to avoid reading this thread and it's killing me because I want to comment on some of season 1, but it's irrelevant to everyone else. I believe they call this the fifth circle of hell...

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

Comment away on season one. I just discovered "House" myself at the beginning of season 2 and had to get up to speed by getting a DVD set of season 1. I've recently seen all of Season 1 if you wanna talk about it here.

Beeyoch, you can get season 2 on ebay . . . good prices. just make sure you get the right region for europe.

Quote Originally Posted by Knighted24 View Post
    I agree, not sure how i feel about this plot line. They took us on this whole wild ride with Tritter, and then came full circle to where we started before.

Just seemed like they were trying to tie up all the loose ends of the story in the last 5 minutes.

Still ... best writing and best show on TV today !
    agreed. and the way the whole tritter thing was resolved was kind of anti-climatic. i'm just glad tritter's gone, i hate that actor.
    still, cuddy was great. and house is such a bastard. i love him though!
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Elite Member

the actors on this show are all so good..cuddy rocks for perjuring herself to save house..that dialogue where he goes "perjurer" and she goes "felon" lol..that really made me laugh..

ot slightly, but gator when i used to lurk a lot, you had that avatar of house putting on a glove with a menacing look in his eye, and underneath it said "guarding the drug closet." that was one of my favorite avatars cos i'm such a huge fan of the show..

new episode tomorrow night guys!!

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread Information