Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: House

Elite Member

i love house
    they're not showing it these days..some sports stuff instead
    it's good this season tho

I think they moved to Wed nights at 9 (same time as lost)---at least last week it was on during this time.
    debauched.

Elite Member

^^
    oh nooo, really?
    i am a fan of both shows. that's uncool
    or...maybe just a rerun on wednesday...sports comes on fox right now at the usual time

no new episodes until oct 31 i think
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Elite Member

^^
    damn.
    i guess we will have to wait.
    pk are you all caught up with the latest episodes?
    what did you think of his teen stalker? lol

the cop just annoys the damn hell out of me...doesn't HE HAVE ANYTHING better to do like the millions of people dieing from drugs..abusive parents...etc..I think house did take it a little...too far with wilson...and it kind of annoys me that wilson is so loyal when house is being an ass..I love House..but sometimes he just goes a little too far...I haven't really cared for chase after he talked behind House's back..he is a major KISS ass this season!
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

SVZ

Wooo I totally called the akinetopsia! We just studied it about a month ago

Quote Originally Posted by MrsMarsters View Post
    the cop just annoys the damn hell out of me...doesn't HE HAVE ANYTHING better to do like the millions of people dieing from drugs..abusive parents...etc..I think house did take it a little...too far with wilson...and it kind of annoys me that wilson is so loyal when house is being an ass..I love House..but sometimes he just goes a little too far...I haven't really cared for chase after he talked behind House's back..he is a major KISS ass this season!

Ah, but the best parts of the cop plot are yet to come. I've been waiting for someone who would stand up to the addict in House and not be snowed over or brushed aside in House's never-ending quest to relieve his pain. As House's addiction has grown so have his actions of pushing the envelope of accepted behavior. Eventually, as Cutty said, he will kill a patient. Last night's episode had him killing one on purpose for the sake of saving another. He has now committed murder. It seems only a matter of time before his addiction causes him to make increasing mistakes of judgment which will lead to more deaths. He is already endangering his co-workers and staff, and although you sense it bothers him, it does not change his behavior. True addict behavior.

I think David Morse is playing the best role of his career to date. He bring across a sense of impending doom and is the perfect form of House's nemesis.

SVZ

David Morse played the same role on CSI a while back I think

They tried to pinpoint him as the suspect and when it turned out it wasn't him he went all batshit and like audited the team and arrested one I think on possession of drugs and driving or something.

Quote Originally Posted by SVZ View Post
    David Morse played the same role on CSI a while back I think

They tried to pinpoint him as the suspect and when it turned out it wasn't him he went all batshit and like audited the team and arrested one I think on possession of drugs and driving or something.
    I only watched CSI until they changed it from a science show into a soap opera. I've seen David Morse on tons of shows, but he never made much of an impression on me until he showed up on House. Somebody told me he was on St. Elsewhere for a while, but I never watched that show either.

Are you studying medicine? I can't watch most medical shows because there is too much squidgy stuff....ack.....I like the technical descriptions, but have to look away a lot when they show it literally. Special effects are getting far too realistic!!

I remember first seeing David Morse on St. Elsewhere; his character's wife died in a freak accident when she slipped in the shower and hit her head on the tub faucet. She was then in a coma, and he had to make the decision to take her off life support, and her heart ended up being used in a transplant.

Anybody watch Tuesday's episode? Looks like Dr. House hits a new low next week while in the throes of withdrawal. I felt so sorry for Dr. Wilson in this episode. He has really gone through Hell for House and his buddy just cannot seem to see past the addiction long enough to realize what he is risking.

Funny how everyone kept telling House that his shoulder hurt because he knows his actions are going increasingly over the line. I think this is beginning to show that the cop (Morse) is not the bad guy, it is House's own demon that is sending him in a downward spiral.....the cop is the one who is cutting off his drug supply, but it is House's addiction that is causing him to damage everyone around him.

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

I cannot stand panty waisted namby pamby Wilson so watching House ditch him to ride the bus didn't bother me a bit. What type of idiot purposely pursues a friendship with someone that treats them like crap all of the time? Wilson and House have a very sick codependent relationship. I'm betting that Wilson is the one that will crack and sell him out even if I'm hoping it's Chase.

yeah, wilson's a pretty big pussy.

Elite Member

the last episode was good..the police officer is going to end up putting house in rehab based on the preview for next week..

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread Information