Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Hills Season 3

monday's episode was good, but justinbobby needs to get some manners; burping at a public resturant in front of two girls and not saying excuse me, its kindah gross. i'm glad that heidi decided to paint over the hollywood graffti it was brave of her to do that and spencer's reaction was priceless he was so mad. but anyways; can't wait for next week.

Justin Bobby took himself too seriously, he didn't seem very fun or outgoing at all

justin bobby is the kind of guy that is so narcissistic that his brain is too overwhelmed to do much of anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by veronabrit View Post
    justin bobby is the kind of guy that is so narcissistic that his brain is too overwhelmed to do much of anything else.
    And he really doesn't have anything to be narcissistic about. I mean if he cut his hair and took a shower I could see potential. But what is Audrina thinking? She's cute and could probably get a bunch of guys who are 10x better than this loser.

I love that Lo is on it all the time now!
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

I haven't watched the first 2 seasons so I don't know what happened between Lauren and Heidi, but I actually really like Heidi. She's a lot like me- she refuses to get caught up in drama and she recognizes that whatever happened is in the past.

She tried to reach out to Lauren and Lauren snubbed her, so Heidi decided to just let it go and move on her with her life instead of preoccupying herself with thoughts and discussions about "the fight." I haven't seen Heidi be anything but nice to Lauren, while Lauren trash talks her to all of their friends every chance she gets.

I don't dislike Lauren, I just think she's too preoccupied with everyone else's lives and I think that deep down she's a sort of jealous and bitter person. It's the same way she was on Laguna Beach- she was never just doing her own thing and enjoying it. She was always obsessing over someone else. In that case, it was Stephen and Kristin. As hard as MTV tried to portray Lauren as the victim in that situation, I never saw it. She had a crush on someone else's boyfriend and, despite numerous attempts to steal him, the feeling wasn't mutual... tough break. Then she would go trash talk Kristin to everyone in their little clique, much like she's doing to Heidi now, because Kristin was "a bitch." If another girl was so shamelessly hot for my boyfriend and had a tv show that was largely centered on her feelings for him and her attempts to "win him back" (I got the impression they were never serious to begin with), I'd be a bitch to her, too. This is why I'm hesitant to believe all of Lauren's whining that Heidi was 100% to blame for whatever happened.

Whitney is cute and she seems like a sweet, down to earth girl.

The one who really rubs me the wrong way is Audrina. I just think there's something off about her and sometimes it just seems like she's using Lauren to get her 15 minutes of fame.

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    I haven't watched the first 2 seasons so I don't know what happened between Lauren and Heidi, but I actually really like Heidi. She's a lot like me- she refuses to get caught up in drama and she recognizes that whatever happened is in the past.

She tried to reach out to Lauren and Lauren snubbed her, so Heidi decided to just let it go and move on her with her life instead of preoccupying herself with thoughts and discussions about "the fight." I haven't seen Heidi be anything but nice to Lauren, while Lauren trash talks her to all of their friends every chance she gets.
    i know what you mean about heidi, i dont hate her, i think shes got a not so great boyfriend, but youre right, lauren is too into other people's lives...there is just a point where you have to let people be who they need to be

i know this because my best friend has been with a guy for 3 years and they have all these issues and she doesnt even know if she sees a future with him, yet she still stays with him and everytime she calls me crying i say "you know how i feel about you two" and thats that. Im not going to hate her or be mad at her because shes dating someone that i know she might not end up happy with, but thats her thing, and she needs to figure it out on her own. Im supportive and i give her advice as much as i can, but there is only so much I can do, its her life. Thats the thing lauren cant see, she wants so much to save everyone...but remember, shes the one who dated JASON and took him back after he made out with his ex (jessica) in front of laurens entire family at that fashion show...I didnt see heidi hating on her for staying with jason...

Hit By Ban Bus!

I've never seen this show before - just watched one episode ... no idea whats going on and who is who.

I have to say one thing - that guy Spencer is the creepiest looking guy I have EVER seen.

He's the guy neighbors say was "so nice and quiet" who turns out to be an ax murderer.

I saw the episode where the blond girl painted the wall and he came home pissed - all I could think was he's gonna cut her throat in her sleep and bury her in the basement.

Can't you see him saying "It puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again"?

He reminds me of a really evil version of K.D. Lang.

Justin-Bobby is hot. He's a douchebag, but I think he's cute. Reminds me of Eddie Vedder.

Oh, and I totally agree with your assessment of Spencer, Snuffy.

That's freaking hilarious, Snuffy! I just spent a bunch of days stuck at home in bed, and ended up watching this on MTV Canada. It's like a carwreck for me - I watch part and then have to change the channel, but then come back to it. I haven't seen much - parts of Season Two and then some of Season Three, but man, it's too bloody funny for words. The last one I saw was where Heidi went to work and a girl there was talking about a higher up position opening, and you could tell Heidi wanted it. Trouble stirring there. Justin Bobby is a complete idiot. He thinks he's deep but he's as shallow as they come. He should be called No-Fun Bobby.

Spencer would give me nightmares if I had to meet him in real life. He has total psycho-eyes.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by missbazilb View Post
    Spencer would give me nightmares if I had to meet him in real life. He has total psycho-eyes.
    RIGHT!
    Those deep set googley eyes - like one of those paintings that seems to always be looking at you no matter where you are standing.

He's the creepiest mofo I've ever seen, and the dead lab rat growing on his face just puts it over the edge.

Hope you're feeling better.

You're so right about Spencer. He looked like he was going to kill Heidi when she was leaving their anniversary dinner. Who knows what he's trying to accomplish with that face fuzz of his, but dead lab rat is pretty accurate!
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Silver Member

Am I evil, or did anyone else think that what Elodie did to Heidi was great?

^ Not evil at all, it was completely hilarious!

Hit By Ban Bus!

I saw that video yesterday, it was so fricking funny. here's an update on The Hills finale from People magazine.

The Hills
    MTV Preps Grand Season Finale for The Hills

November 29, 2007

The half-hour, third-season finale of The Hills on Dec. 10 will be only a small part of a big two-day season-ending telecast that MTV is planning for its popular reality TV series.
    On the big night, MTV and the cast will present The Hills Finale: Live in Hollywood, broadcast live from L.A. hot spot Area, beginning at 8 p.m. ET. The finale itself airs at 10 p.m. ET, followed by a live after-show, during which the ladies will answer questions from viewers and then make “an announcement that will leave fans wanting more,” according to MTV.

The audience at the live show will include up to 40 winners of “The Hills Biggest Fan Contest,” which is accepting video submissions through Dec. 3 from fans explaining why they love the series.
    The season finale celebration will actually begin the day before, on Dec. 9, when MTV airs The Hills: Lauren Looks Back, beginning at 12 p.m. ET. Described as a “video scrapbook” of Conrad’s life from her senior year at Laguna Beach High to her life today, it will feature Conrad talking about her friendships and loves through the years, from Stephen Colletti to Jason Wahler to Brody Jenner. —Tim Nudd

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information