Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The Hills-Season 2

did anyone see on Perez that Lauren's ex is putting out a sex video of her??

OMG what a dog

WHY is everyone on drugs? Seriously, adderrall? Ew wtf, dont people realize this is all going to catch up with them

i did see that this morning on perez...you would think by now these girls would know...DO NOT MAKE A SEX TAPE...it will get leaked eventually
    http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s...ley_cheers.gif
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Elite Member

im actually looking forward to laughing at that tape...also, if her drug of choice is aderol thats pretty lame. lol. she should conform and smoke and snort coke.

Heidi is an ass. i cant belive she moved in with spencer. hes probably paying for the implants. ewwwww. hate her. did whitne get the job?
    "I'll probably just end up in some seedy bar with some seedy blonde"-some random Englishman

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by SunShine23 View Post
    im actually looking forward to laughing at that tape...also, if her drug of choice is aderol thats pretty lame. lol. she should conform and smoke and snort coke.
    i imagine it will be the most boring sex tape ever! lauren doesnt strike me as the "hellcat in bed" type. and that jason...he's probably to high to figure out what goes where.

Elite Member

^^haha. he probably directs her and tries to make her be more sexy.

Bronze Member InsanelyRediculous's Avatar

i think that the hills is the drama fix until laguna beach comes back. and yeah its a guilty pleasure of mine also. but spencer looks like a grown ass man. like the perverted attorney at a law firm that hits on all the secretaries. he's got these huge bags and this ugly booty chin. and ive seen brody in star magazine (my weekly gossip fix) w/ nicole richie, lindsay lohan, some other chick. he's not so much of a picnic in the park either. i think the whole show is a train wreck that i cant stop watching.

Bronze Member

i'm too old to love these shows but i do!

I'm def too old for this show too, but I watch it if nothing else I like is on.

wish it had more content and less "music videos" . . . but I guess I said that already!

OMG just read this on gofugyourself.com and I just had to post. so funny!!

Spencer of The Hills, who may be the most loathsome person in the 310 area code, a feat which takes some doing. I can't get into his crimes against humanity right now, because rage is bad for the complexion, but suffice it to say, if he were to wake up under the wheels of a speeding MTA bus, everyone who's ever watched The Hills would put down their Lean Pockets and applaud). This kind of behavior, parenthetically, is not doing mankind any favors, and by "mankind" I don't mean "humanity," I mean "dudes." Because watching Spencer's manipulative shenanigans (like, say, having two cells phones, only one of which his girlfriend is aware of) is not making America's young women sit up and say, "I have GOT to get me one of them," it is making them say, "Hmm. I don't know if I want to date anyone right now. " Ergo, I am pretty sure that when society eventually dies out and the human race is extinct, we would be able to trace its destruction back to Spencer except for how, unfortunately, we'll all be dead.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by olivia720 View Post
    OMG just read this on gofugyourself.com and I just had to post. so funny!!
    lol...very well said. if scum had scum spencer would be it.

Bronze Member

the hills is coming back isnt it? i dont know if i'm ready to give this up...i'm going to go back to rocking in the corner of my room. hehe, guess we've learned there is no sex tape..it surely would have been leaked by now? right? i could not watch LC in a sex tape, thats just wrong. now when spencer releases his own sex tape "accidentally" i'll be there w/bells on and i'll bring the popcorn to watch his teeny peeny and dingly berries do the do...i love a good freak show!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information