Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Hills-Season 2

did anyone see the previews for mondays? heidi has a secret and apparently everyone knows but lauren.. what do you think it is?!

you think scumbag propsed, or maybe she really is pregnant!
    http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s...ley_cheers.gif
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

^^ lol no Im pretty positive its that she wants to move in with Spencer and ditch on the Lauren-roommate thing. And Lauren has told everyone thats her intention.

These are part of the lessons I mentioned I think theyre all learning. For example, "dont realy on anyone but yourself". Now I dont think Lauren would have to move out of her apt bc HEIDI left, but if shes in any way dependant on having a roommate shes screwed.

i love this show....its one of my many tv guilty pleasures....but when i, watching it and maui fever....i cant help but think its alll staged.
    "I'll probably just end up in some seedy bar with some seedy blonde"-some random Englishman

lookin 4 Firecrotch Lohan as i reload my gun!

personally i dont care for spencer at all
    "I was stoned. It seemed like a fun thing to do at the time. " -Jim Morrison

I saw probably two episodes of this show and Spencer is a huge douche. I really have no idea why anyone would be lusting after such a tool.

lookin 4 Firecrotch Lohan as i reload my gun!

well he bitches that he gets no time with his girl?? the way i see it is that they are always together!
    "I was stoned. It seemed like a fun thing to do at the time. " -Jim Morrison

Bronze Member

i dont consider myself a violent person, but i really would like to smack the -can i say shit here?...anyways...oh my that little snot nose punk...errr.

Elite Member

if spencer told me to get out of the car, next time it'd be missing a window.

I wonder what spencer meant today on the previews for next week when he said "Spencer will never change, Spencer is Spencer" uh oh, back to his player ways... As for showing Heidi in the Uhaul I highly doubt that MTV would show such a spoiler, I think she's helping Spencer move into a new place... JMHO

Bronze Member

well if you read the other gossip sites...are there any others?...i think they (heidi & spencer) might be still together? ewww, young love..she'll be mortified in a few years time that she even smooched him. he's gross beyond belief and i know..editing or whatever but you cant edit to get punkness...hes a punk!

Heidi needs to run as far away as she possibly can from Spencer. She's an idiot if she doesn't realize how dysfunctional her relationship with him is. He wants her to move in so that she's dependent on him. He'll be able to kick her out whenever he pleases.

Quote Originally Posted by hawaii girl View Post
    well if you read the other gossip sites...are there any others?...i think they (heidi & spencer) might be still together? ewww, young love..she'll be mortified in a few years time that she even smooched him. he's gross beyond belief and i know..editing or whatever but you cant edit to get punkness...hes a punk!
    i have heard that spencer is now heidi's agent...doesnt look as if she'll be leaving him anytime soon

Hate Spencer, Heidi is a little shady herself, Lauren is pissed all the time.. I do like Audrina and Whitney. WHitney seems the nicest and most levelheaded.
    "Shit, I think I just confused myself. QUICK! Somebody hand me chalk, a chalkboard and Will Hunting's brain!" michael k -dlisted

i agree, whitney does seem the most TOGETHER of them all, but i cant help root for my underdog lauren and her shitty love live.

she is a smart girl, thats for sure

Oh me too, I am a fan of Lauren.
    "Shit, I think I just confused myself. QUICK! Somebody hand me chalk, a chalkboard and Will Hunting's brain!" michael k -dlisted

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information