Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Heroes

I'm glad that he is shirtless at least every episode...its kept me sticking with this season!

Quote Originally Posted by NoDayButToday View Post
    I'm starting to think there really is a clause in Milo's latest contract that says he has to be shirtless at least once per episode.

Not that I'm complaining or anything....
    It's the best part of this season, especially last night's "shirtless run"! I never thought he was that cute with the moptop hair, but the short do makes him look delicious.

I thought last night's episode was amazing, it explained so much and finally Peter has his memory back. It's all making sense that Bob is behind everything that happened and it seems he is trying to eradicate all the Heroes so that he, Elle and the Haitian can dominate the world. It will be interesting to see how the show finishes.

Also why is the season ending so soon, is it due to the writer's strike?
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

They filmed an alternate ending because of the strike that would be the season finale.

This explains it...TVguide.com is reporting that Heroes is preparing for the looming writer's strike by going back and shooting an alternate ending to the Dec. 3 episode that, if used, would allow the episode to function as a season finale in the event of a strike. Originally, the episode was only supposed to serve as the conclusion of the current "Generations" arc. Should an 11th-hour agreement be reached and a strike averted (fingers crossed!), the alt ending would likely be scrapped.

From Taylors Entertainment News November 3.

Milo can be topless all he wants...and I wouldn't mind if he had a few ass in the moonlight shots as well....Uh huh.

/if anyone needs me, I'll be in my room

Oh, and anyone else think that's Micah's Gramma (Ohura) in the bottom row of the picture of the original 12?
    Last edited by WhateverLolaWants; November 15th, 2007 at 08:30 PM.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Elite Member DoveFeatheredRaven's Avatar

I just finally got around to watching the "finale" episode of this installment, possibly this season. I won't be happy until the Hispanic chick with her stupid powers is completely gone, but I must say the rest of the last two episodes was great!! I love what Hiro did with Adam- very funny to do to a villain who cannot die. This is pissing me off about the writer's strike even more. This show sucked donkey balls most of the season and about the time it is getting back to its first season glory...BAM. No more. Ugh.

It's back on tonight with a recap and then a 2 hour premiere. I hope it's better than it was last season.

I cannot wait!
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

I used to love this show, but it sucks so bad now. I can't stand it.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Last night's show was awesome! It's starting to get back to where it was the first season. I really hate Claire, she is the most annoying Hero of all.

What did you all think of the premiere?

I felt like it dragged on. Maybe because it was 2 hours but I'll stick with it. Thank goodness for dvr so I can fast forward through it.

I'm crushin Sylar and I love the last few episodes.....he's still a serial killer, but now he's killing the bad guys
    "the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone"

Sylar is hot!!!!! I love to watch for him but these latest episodes are borrowing way too much for the world of X Men.

Sylar is hot, he's really the only reason to watch the show. Wish he wasn't gay.

It's gotten really cheesy, in my opinion. Clare's makeup is horrendous recently, I'm hardly able to even watch her.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information