Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Heroes

I love that Nathan is Claire's dad. I thought that was an awesome twist. I really didn't see it coming.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperHeroTights View Post
    I love that Nathan is Claire's dad. I thought that was an awesome twist. I really didn't see it coming.
    Ditto, I really didn't see that one coming at all.
    debauched.

Dammit, accidentally clicked this thread and got spoiled. I was trying to avoid spoilers since I'm only on episode 10 right now

^Sorry, NoDay.

I wasn't surprised at all that Nathan is Claire's father. Especially, after seeing his infidelity with Niki while he was in Vegas. Plus, he's a politician. And you know how they're supposed to be about family values, blah, blah, blah.
    He just seems kinda shady. I don't know why I just knew it would be him.
    Never trust a big butt and a smile...

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Quote Originally Posted by NoDayButToday View Post
    Dammit, accidentally clicked this thread and got spoiled. I was trying to avoid spoilers since I'm only on episode 10 right now
    Are some people ahead or they just only heard about the spoiler thing (i.e. Claire's real father). The last episode I watched Claire met her real mom, it didn't touch on the subject of her father except her real mom was on the phone with him telling him she came to meet her. So am I like one episode behind? If so, why??? lol. Did I miss the newest epi or something?

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

There are a total of 14 eps that have aired (in the US at least). I am behind because I didn't start watching until this week. I'm always the last to catch on to good shows. I finally listened to all my friends that said this show is good and downloaded the entire season so far. I've only watched eps 1-9 so far.

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Oh I talked to my hubby, apparently I was watching the latest episode with him but somehow missed the bit about Claire's father...when the real mom was on the phone with the father, they showed Nathan or something? I prolly wasn't paying attention

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

It was at the very, very end and just a snippet really. Blink and you miss it scene.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

Yeah, they just show his end of the conversation for a second, Mooms - they don't discuss the fact that it's Nathan or anything.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

That was probably my favorite episode so far. I love the changing status quo, loved the complexity of Mr Benett's feelings for Claire, and the Haitian is just hot. But still needs a name.

The imagery of burned and disfigured Claire walking out of the house was downright epic, can't wait for next week!

Quote Originally Posted by Aella View Post
    That was probably my favorite episode so far. I love the changing status quo, loved the complexity of Mr Benett's feelings for Claire, and the Haitian is just hot. But still needs a name.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aella View Post

The imagery of burned and disfigured Claire walking out of the house was downright epic, can't wait for next week!

I would absolutely have to agree. It's been the best episode so far and it was cool to see the histories of Claire's father, the invisible guy, the Haitian, etc. Poor Claire's mom! No wonder she is the way she is...

The previews for next week looked even better too! Simone...is she really back?
    debauched.

i wonder about Claire's brother Lyle- he's adopted too isn't he? When do his powers materialize and is he destined to be cooler than Claire?

I hate that Peter can't potentially hook up with Claire because he's her uncle now.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

Monday night's episode was definitely one of the best.

During one of the flashbacks we see Mr. Nakamura talking to Mr. Bennett. So obviously he knows all about the people with special powers and everything. Are we to assume that he knows about his son, Hiro's powers?

Quote Originally Posted by Dean James View Post
    i wonder about Claire's brother Lyle- he's adopted too isn't he? When do his powers materialize and is he destined to be cooler than Claire?
    Actually no, he's not adopted. I don't remember the exact episode where it's mentioned, but he's the Benetts' biological son.

Good job Aella! i totally didn't catch that.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information