Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes

I think so. I was thinking he was breeding these superhumans, now it appears that he is making them. Its still confusing though, I think they're trying to be too much like Lost (which i hate by the way). Anyway, I'm still loving this show. My 11yo son has gotten me into it.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I'm madly in love with Mohinder!

OMG...me too, I was talking to a co-worker today about Mohinder....we friggen LOVVVVE him. What a total HUNK!!!!!!

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Quote Originally Posted by SuperHeroTights View Post
    I'm madly in love with Mohinder!
    Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    OMG...me too, I was talking to a co-worker today about Mohinder....we friggen LOVVVVE him. What a total HUNK!!!!!!
    I have to third that! The man is friggin' gorgeous.
    debauched.

Mohinder is absolutely gorgeous, no question about that. I hope he's on the next episode.

Though I also have kind of a thing for Isaac The Junkie.

I like Peter, he's adorable!
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Elite Member

Default Heroes

I'm so inlove with this show. I got told to download the first ep and I've been doing so ever since. I just simply cant wait for it to be released here with how the commerical channels tend to treat tv shows that I love. The storyline has sucked me in. Its like Lost, only 3 million times better with a much better plot and much more intrige.

I love Hiro (of course) but I'm loving Isaac and Alex too.

Who else is watching?
    "Don't think that sticking your boobs out and trying to look fuckable will help. Remember your in a rock and roll band. It's not "Fuck Me", It's "Fuck You!"
    Chrissie Hynde

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

HIRO NAKAMURA
    Masi Oka
    With a background in improvisation, Oka has performed on the stages of Second City, ImprovOlympics, The Groundlings, and TheatreSports.
    Video Photos
    Masi Oka stars in NBC's new ensemble drama series "Heroes" as Hiro Nakamura, a Tokyo nonconformist computer/anime enthusiast who develops a way to pierce the space-time continuum and move back in time through sheer will power. "Heroes" follows the lives of ordinary people who discover they possess extraordinary abilities.
    No stranger to television, Oka has had recurring roles on NBC's "Scrubs" as Franklyn and "Luis" as Deng Wu. He also guest-starred on "Without a Trace," "Joey," "Reba," "The Loop," "All of Us," "Still Standing," "Will & Grace," "Yes, Dear" and "Gilmore Girls."
    His feature-film credits include memorable roles in "Along Came Polly," "Austin Powers in Goldmember" and "House of the Dead 2: Dead Aim."
    With a background in improvisation, Oka has performed on the stages of Second City, ImprovOlympics, The Groundlings, and TheatreSports. His improvisational expertise has been showcased with guest appearances as various characters on "Punk'd," "Reno 911" and "The Jamie Kennedy Experiment."
    After graduating from Brown University with degrees in mathematics and computer science and a theatre arts minor, Oka pursued an acting career while taking his first job at George Lucas' Oscar-winning special effects house Industrial Light & Magic. Today, despite his successful career as an actor, he continues to provide ILM with technology for groundbreaking effects for more than 30 films. Oka was born in Tokyo, Japan, and moved to Los Angeles at age six, where he currently resides. He is fluent in Japanese and proficient in Spanish. His hobbies include Kendo (Japanese sword fighting), playing video games, watching and writing romantic comedies, playing the piano, and singing. His birthday is December 27.

http://www.nbc.com/Heroes/bios/hiro.shtml

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Quote Originally Posted by Lani View Post
    I'm so inlove with this show. I got told to download the first ep and I've been doing so ever since. I just simply cant wait for it to be released here with how the commerical channels tend to treat tv shows that I love. The storyline has sucked me in. Its like Lost, only 3 million times better with a much better plot and much more intrige.

I love Hiro (of course) but I'm loving Isaac and Alex too.

Who else is watching?
    Heroes is such great show. I love it.

Of course, Hiro is one of my favorite characters. I love every scene he's in.
    I also like Peter Petrelli. I think it's the whole sensitive/vulnerable vibe he has.
    Never trust a big butt and a smile...

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

I like Hiro cuz he has such an ainme voice The other actor who plays his friend isn't fluent in Japanese but he's doing a pretty good job.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

I was a bit disappointed last night. They had so built up this episode and then nothing really happened. Still love the show though. I'm IN LOVE with Peter.

I actually loved the last episode, especially the scenes where the 'heroes' got to interact. Claire's look of realisation when she saw that Peter was like her was especially great.

And much love for Peter, yes.

so this leads me to ask; if you could have any power from the show what would it be and why?

I'm torn between Nathan's, because flying is just cool and it would save me lots of money on airfare, and Hiro's, because the power to bend the space-time continium really opens up limitless possibilities...and ok, also saves money on airfare.

No need to think about this one, FLYING!!!!!!!!!

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information