Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hell's Kitchen 2

Default Re: Hell's Kitchen 2

Yeah Gordon turns it on for HK. I prefer Ramsays Kitchen Nightmares because he's a lot more personable but still has potty-mouth.

BBCA is running an episode called D-Place right now. I don't know how Gordon didn't rip that French chef wide open! That French guy was out of control!!

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik
    I have a difficult time believing this story. Have you any idea how much legal trouble he could get into doing this? You don't think ONE of those vegetarians would sue him over that?
    This is the article from the Telegraph. I was mistaken ... it was for one of his shows. Been a while since I read it. He might have thought it was funny, but something like this could get him in serious trouble if he messes with someone who has food allergies. I still think he is an idiot.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main...15/ixhome.html

I hate that chick that's always flirting with Ramsay. I hate her so much I can't even remember her name. The salad chef. That bitch. Ugh.

^^ Virginia.

According to her bio on the Hell's Kitchen site, she's a newlywed. Bet her new husband just loves watching her feeble attempts to get into Ramsay's pants ... and Ramsay doesn't even notice. Haha.

I loathe Sarah with such a vengeance. So much so, that I refuse to spell her name correctly. I can't wait til she's told to leave!!!!

Bronze Member

i agree these chefs are the like the ones in bob evans....or dennys not a five star rest.

oh and another thing...i just HATE chef Ramsey....he is bipolar...and it's obvious...i mean i guess it is good for TV if you like this type of tyranny but i will pass...i am a TOP CHEF fan for LIFE...

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

they only fired Maribel cause they're all racist bullies! this show is sickeningly fake btw; its retarded! and yes...i'm a retardist!

Virginia's a fucking bitch and if i ever see her in real life; i'll slap her fucking fat cheeks till they're blue!

They all suck but Maribel was SO weak. She never could take control.
    I like Virginia best but honestly they are all very lame.

I knew Maribel was going to get axed. She seemed like a nice person, but didn't have what it takes.

I think Garrett's going down next week and think it will come down to Heather and Keith in the end; with Heather winning the restaurant.

It'll totally be Heather and Keith in the end. I FUCKING HATE SARAH!!!! That bitch should've gotten the axe, not Maribel. If I ever see SARAH on the street, I'ma run the bitch over. Even if I'm just walking, I'll find a way to run the bitch over. Fucking bitch. I hate her.

Y'all know I hate Sarah, right?

I had a dream about Chef Ramsey last night. It was only an intimate kiss but I've been thinking about it all day! I even told my hubby. He knows I'm hot for Ramsey.
    Best dream in a long time!

On another note, we missed the last 15 min. of HK due to Castro! Belki (newscaster) was blathering on through the night. I know Sara was kicked off (good!), loved the "silly cow" insults. I'll be watching the re-run. I'm hoping for Virginia but my husband likes Kieth and I think he'll win. He is actually a very well known private chef in Key West.

Virginia is to meek. Chef seemed irked when he told her she won last competition and her reply was so insecure. That shopping spree with him made me hot! Shopping AND Chef Ramsey= dream.

Quote Originally Posted by WickedHo View Post
    It'll totally be Heather and Keith in the end. I FUCKING HATE SARAH!!!! That bitch should've gotten the axe, not Maribel. If I ever see SARAH on the street, I'ma run the bitch over. Even if I'm just walking, I'll find a way to run the bitch over. Fucking bitch. I hate her.

Y'all know I hate Sarah, right?
    Who do you hate?

Last edited by NoDayButToday; August 3rd, 2006 at 04:43 PM. Reason: double post

Quote Originally Posted by Luna View Post
    I had a dream about Chef Ramsey last night. It was only an intimate kiss but I've been thinking about it all day! I even told my hubby. He knows I'm hot for Ramsey.
    Best dream in a long time!

On another note, we missed the last 15 min. of HK due to Castro! Belki (newscaster) was blathering on through the night. I know Sara was kicked off (good!), loved the "silly cow" insults. I'll be watching the re-run. I'm hoping for Virginia but my husband likes Kieth and I think he'll win. He is actually a very well known private chef in Key West.

Virginia is to meek. Chef seemed irked when he told her she won last competition and her reply was so insecure. That shopping spree with him made me hot! Shopping AND Chef Ramsey= dream.

I hear you, sister. I love...LOVE... LOVE me some Gordon Ramsay.

Luna: I'm laughing at you right now. Ramsay + Shopping = Dream . HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Luna View Post
    I That shopping spree with him made me hot! Shopping AND Chef Ramsey= dream.

Did you ask for "the big one"?

The cleaver, that is.

As someone who was trained in the culinary arts and has worked in busy commercial kitchens, here are my thoughts:

I hope Keith doesn't win. He can cook, but he's kind of ... duh. He always has this dazed look on his face. I can't see him running a restaurant. He doesn't seem terribly motivated.

Heather works hard, but her crying every time someone doesn't like what she does is getting on my nerves. Suck it up, for god's sake!

Virginia needs more experience working the line, but she is creative and she can come up with good ideas really quickly. I'd like to see her win ... I think she could really go somewhere if given the proper training and the opportunity. The winner has the option to apprentice under Ramsay ... he could turn her into a top-notch chef. She has the potential and the motivation.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information