Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: HBO's new comedy: Hung. Will you watch?

Quote Originally Posted by nwgirl View Post
    Definitely not just you. He was hot in the Punisher. He looks like an average Joe in this show, which is probably how his character is supposed to be.

But I was definitely bummed that there was no peen to be seen. That's the only reason I watched.

And didn't HBO have peen in that prison show they had? With Christopher Meloni? I think it was Oz. I never watched it, but I've seen screen caps of it here I think.
    Yeah, Oz did have frontal nudity, but they didn't do it on a weekly basis, though.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    There was no real nudity at all. Plus, there's no way any actor is going to show his dick in a show called 'Hung' if he isn't really hung. That's just too many jokes waiting to happen.

Plus, there's no way HBO was going to be showing full-frontal nudity, male or female, on a weekly basis. They'll show ass & breasts like they do on True Blood, but that's it.

HBO has dne fully monty before, in Generation Kill they showed a bunch of Iraqi prisoners full frontal. Not in a sexy situation, but they did show it.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    HBO has dne fully monty before, in Generation Kill they showed a bunch of Iraqi prisoners full frontal. Not in a sexy situation, but they did show it.
    Yeah, but HBO won't do it on a weekly basis. And in a show called 'Hung' they'd have to show full-frontal either every week or almost every week. And they didn't do that with either Oz or Generation Kill.

Me and my husband watched it tonight since I missed it yesterday. We liked it! I thought it had a lot of potential and I will watch next week before I call it quits.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    Yeah, but HBO won't do it on a weekly basis. And in a show called 'Hung' they'd have to show full-frontal either every week or almost every week. And they didn't do that with either Oz or Generation Kill.
    Well...as long as I can look forward to some frontal at least a few times throughout the series I will probably stay on.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

Hit By Ban Bus!

I just didn't like it. The premise is ok and should be an opportunity for comedy gold, but the actors all seemed lackadaisacal to me, like they were phoning it in. It was like watching them move around under water.

I love Thomas Jane. Allison Dubois is a lucky woman. But this show is dreadful. I didn't think any of it was funny. I'm not a prude but a whole show based on the size of a guy's dick? Lame.

Also I can't stand that fruitloop, Ellen's old gf. So maybe I'm biased. Thomas Jane should go back to making movies. He is so hot.

I'm a bit meh on it at the moment (but then i said that about Entourage and missed the first 4 years). I will watch a couple more episodes before I decide.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Tonight's episode was better, I'll keep watching for awhile.

Does anyone know who does the song at the end of the episode "My Dick"?

I believe "My Dick" is by Mickey Avalon!

I'm gonna try to catch up tonight on the episodes tonight. My roommate watched and really liked it...we'll see
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

I liked it a lot better this episode. The personal shopper character is a great addition.

I'm liking it, I'll keep watching it since it comes on right after True Blood. I'm trying to dedicate myself to tv series this summer because I have no time during fall/spring.

Awww, he was so sweet seducing Molly. **melts**

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Awww, he was so sweet seducing Molly. **melts**
    ^I actually felt the exact opposite...*shudders*

I'm sorry, call me shallow or whatever but the closer they got physically I found myself either turning away or fast forwarding.

She seemed so sweet...but I don't really want to see him get it on with an old lady!!!

Which thankfully they didn't really get into it. *phew!*

The brain doesn't need blood. It just needs to be kept wet.

Well I'm glad he manned-up and took it like a professional. He made his reservations clear about not being attracted to her, but Tanya let him know that he was there to do a job, not have fun. Seemed that's what he needed to hear, he got over it and stepped up to the challenge. He was decent and sensitive to her, poor old girl.

Also, I think it's horseshit that they haven't done a full frontal on a show titled HUNG, ffs! Don't be bitches, show us the goods, HBO.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information