Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: HBO's Boardwalk Empire

Hit By Ban Bus!

Wow, the finale was AWESOME. Richard is a damn HERO.

Nucky knows Richard slaughtered the gangsters at Gillians house so to keep Richard front and center in the series my bet is on Nucky hiring Richard as his personal bodyguard. I hope Nucky pays him well.

Great finale!! Richard is AWESOME! He took down that entire place and saved Tommy. I hope that psycho bitch dies. I couldn't tell if she did.

Gyp!! Ah, Gyp. You will be sorely missed. One of the best characters on Boardwalk Empire. One of the best character on TV. Bobby Cannavale played him so well.

Margaret looks like she's about to pop. Wonder if she's had this baby?

Hit By Ban Bus!

Gillian didn't die, she was extremely high, telling Nucky in the hallway that the Commodore had done something horrible to her when she was a child. She'll be back next season.

I didn't think Gyp the character deserved a better death. He was horrible to everyone except the dog.

^^One can hope. I was hoping the OD was just taking awhile. She did have a horrible life and a lot of it seems to be Nucky's fault. Still, she's a damaged person and will fuck that kid up.

Yeah, Gyp didn't deserve a better death. It was a pretty good one. I'm just sad to see his crazy ass go.

A*O

Margaret went to get an abortion. Inconclusive if she actually had it apart from a spot of blood on her finger just before Nucky came to visit. LOTS of loose ends to tie up next season. Richard is my hero too.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

I meant Kelly MacDonald, not the character Margaret. I think I read she was due fairly soon.

There are lots of loose ends. I can't wait to see what happens to AR.

Technincally, I believe Rothstein is killed in real life, as is Masseria, and I think Torrio is either killed or just retires and hands it to Capone. I looked it up once, but I don't remember.

I just finished the end of season 3. Richard is the only reason to keep watching. I really hope he and Julia take Tommy.

It never showed definitively Margaret getting the abortion.

Agree with lots of loose ends for next season.

Owen did turn into a giant lovesick pussy. It was kinda annoying.

I also find it ironic that VanAlden moved to Cicero, which was mob haven in Chicago.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

A*O

BUMP!!! The new season (4?) is up to Ep9 here. Glad to see Angry Agent Van Alden about to go postal again and Richard Harrow just might have found happiness at last. Chalky White is a fool for lurve and I fear he will pay for it. I think Nucky might finally have met his match in that Florida Floozy.
    Dame Edna Everage

A*O

BUMP BUMP!! Have you fickle bitches abandoned Nucky? Saw Ep11 last night and I didn't see that twist coming at all.
    Dame Edna Everage

I can only catch up when hbo has a free weekend or it comes out on DVD
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

I'm watching! I know exactly what you're talking about. I didn't see it coming either.

Saw those pics of the actor that plays Richard in another thread (Angelica Huston I think? She's his aunt) and holy hell... Hawt!

Pg 1~~~> Anjelica Huston talks about her life
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Spoilers:

************************************************** ************************************************** *******
    ************************************************** ************************************************** *******

That episode was really surprising, I'm glad that Tommy doesn't have to deal with Grandma anymore but how did Roy know his whole scheme would work? Shooting someone, expressing sorrow and remorse, then hope that Gillian would confess to murder as a way of showing you it would be OK to run away? It really was a long shot that it would go so smoothly. I wonder if Roy did have feelings for her Gillian. He got her off heroin or was that necessary to get the confession to be admissible in court? I can't believe I actually felt bad for Gillian there, which is insane as she's a monster but I always feel bad for her as that little girl who was prostituted out to the Commodore when she was 12 or 13.

So who turned on Chalky? Was it Daughter or one of Lou Gosset Jr.'s men (forgot his character's name) Chalky better make it through to the finale, I love his character!

I think he helped her off if heroin so she'd know she could trust him with everything!!

The guy who went to Baltimore is the one who snitched!!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

So after what happened last week I wonder... <<spoiler>>~~>Is that house that Gillian was able to take possession of when she passed that dead kid off as Jimmy (or whatever it's worth) gonna go to Tommy (now under care of Richard and Julia)? Certainly seems like that's what should happen.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

A*O

Margaret is a shrewd operator too. Giving Rothstein insider trading info in exchange for a free apartment. I think he respects and admires her intelligence and independence.
    Dame Edna Everage

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information