Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637 LastLast
Like Tree196Likes

Thread: Grimm on NBC

I hope her and David don't get married. He can do way better!
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

I saw him say on either Twitter or Instagram that he was happy to be back in Portland. No mention of Bitsie, but I didn't probe further for info.
    Bluebonnet likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Here you go, Bluebonnet. Thought you'd find this amusing...

159. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 04/17 **#1**
    This actor will be lucky to have a job when his long running network show ends. The thing is though, he was the one in a million guy who went from reality to acting and actually succeeded so maybe lightning will strike twice. One person who probably won’t be going with him is his co-star girlfriend. He has been hooking up with an actress he met at his agent’s office a few weeks ago. They have been pretty inseparable. David Giuntoli ("Road Rules")/Bitsie Tulloch ("Grimm")
    Trixie and Bluebonnet like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Ha!!!
    Waterslide likes this.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Yay!!! David Giuntoli is starring in the new ABC show "A Million Little Things" premiering September 26th.

It also stars Burger from "Sex and the City" and Sean from "Psych."

I'll post a link later.
    Waterslide likes this.

That sounds cool...I hadn't thought about that guy from Psych in a long time, either. Glad they're both working again. But I was kinda hoping when I saw this bumped that Hank and Wu were getting that SyFy buddy cop show joebob suggested. (And yes, that stuck in my mind all this time.)

I thought maybe Grimm was going into syndication.
    Waterslide likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Now I'm going to want to watch a few episodes...I wish I could understand my obsession with this show...I'm like Pavlov's dog. Someone mentions it and I have to see it.

ETA - Come to think of it, I saw Hank on something recently and thought OMG, I need to watch Grimm again... He was on The Affair. DUH.

^Also 7 Seconds on Netflix! I saw Woo on something, too. Maybe Brooklyn 9-9?
    Waterslide likes this.

I haven't watched those (yet) but I'm glad they're still around. I love them both. I thought I saw on Wu on something, too, but can't remember what it was.

I saw Russell on The Affair too. It took me a minute to figure out who he was then I was like ohhhhh!

Not sure about this new show based on the ads I've seen. It's either gonna be really good or really bad. A group of friends dealing with the suicide of one of them, alcoholism, parenthood, major illness etc etc. Who knows. I guess Ron Livingston is the dead one but he's in the main cast so I assume flashbacks.
    Waterslide likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Someone posted on Facebook that "It looks like the movie "The Big Chill" minus the great music."

Lol!

Oh no! But I guess it might be better than a remake? But still...

So, I heard they're working on a Grimm spin-off - this time with a Grimm woman taking the lead. I'm game.

Hmm. As long as it's not You Know Who (OMG).

Fun fact: I have that stupid app on my phone that's tied in with ancestry and it tells you all your supposed famous relatives (YMMV) and the day I got Jacob Grimm, I honest-to-god thought, "Oh yay, that means I'm a Grimm! I can hunt Wesen!" FFS. I'm still waiting for my trailer full of dusty, handwritten, old books and cool, archaic weapons. I'll let you guys know how that goes...

Thread Information