Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536 LastLast
Like Tree176Likes

Thread: Grimm on NBC

True. It would be a cop out, I agree, but a) I just want to whine about it and b) I don't put anything past this show. I know what you're saying though, I'm just irrationally sad. lol
    You know, a dozen press agents working overtime can do terrible things to the human spirit. ~Cecil B. DeMille
    Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

Life is a hell of a thing to happen to a person.

I think after everything Rosalee has done for Nick, the least he could do is not trash her shop.

spoiler: I started to think this was going to all be a dream...
    Last edited by Waterslide; March 31st, 2017 at 08:01 PM.
    joebob likes this.
    You know, a dozen press agents working overtime can do terrible things to the human spirit. ~Cecil B. DeMille
    Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

Gold Member

Fuck that bullshit.
    Waterslide and Trixie like this.

Nick was like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz..."and you were there, and you were there, and you were there too!"

and yeah, Waterslide, when he was trashing the spice shop, I was yelling at the tv, "wtf is wrong with you, you might need some of that shit later!"
    Waterslide likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Exactly! I was like thinking (even if it isn't fair of me to think it), "This is all your fault anyway! No one asked to know you! How about just this once you don't make a big ol' mess out of the tea shop?" Ugh!
    ~Manx Mouse

Gold Member

Up until about the last 20 minutes, I was really enjoying the show. Then they had to make sure nobody got offended and made it all a happy ending.

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    I think after everything Rosalee has done for Nick, the least he could do is not trash her shop.

spoiler: I started to think this was going to all be a dream...
    People at cabin: Where's Eve?
    Nick: The Zerstorer came to the spice shop.
    People at cabin: *react with horror*
    Nick: *suddenly remembers what he did* Yeah, and after he killed her, he trashed the joint. *whistles nonchalantly*
    Waterslide likes this.
    "If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    People at cabin: Where's Eve?
    Nick: The Zerstorer came to the spice shop.
    People at cabin: *react with horror*
    Nick: *suddenly remembers what he did* Yeah, and after he killed her, he trashed the joint. *whistles nonchalantly*
    You know, that totally occurred to me. It's always the butler or the Zerstoer, am I right?
    ~Manx Mouse

So Nick wigged out and killed Eve? And did Wu die? I was flipping channels last night and saw Wu lying on the floor bleeding and Nick is doing CPR.

I refuse to watch this show with ol' Bitsie/Eve on it.
    Waterslide likes this.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

No, Nick didn't kill Eve, the Verstoer did, but the way the episode played out, I felt like Nick was culpable for everything that happened. And then other things happened which I don't mind spoiling if everyone else is OK with that. Or I can message you. I don't think anyone here cares that much, but I don't ever want to be that person who gets yelled at for spoilers, no matter how silly the show is.

And...Ugh. I hate to say this, but I think NBC and ol' Bitsie (she sounds like a horse) tried their damnedest to make her likable as a last hurrah, and she actually was considerably less irritating than she has been. She was actually emoting for entire sentences at a time, so that was something.
    Bluebonnet likes this.
    ~Manx Mouse

PM Me! I will enjoy every minute of hearing/reading details of Bitsie being killed off!
    Waterslide likes this.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

You're going to be disappointed.

I just noticed a few episodes back in the credits that she changed her first name to Elizabeth. wtf? Someone needs to inform her that using a more "serious" name won't make her a better actress.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by trixie View Post
    you're going to be disappointed.

I just noticed a few episodes back in the credits that she changed her first name to elizabeth. Wtf? Someone needs to inform her that using a more "serious" name won't make her a better actress.
    rotfl!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    She was actually emoting for entire sentences at a time, so that was something.

Unpossible.
    Bluebonnet, Waterslide and joebob like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

On a sliding scale from Dead to Streep, I'd say she was a 1.5. They probably lost a big chunk of the production budget hiring a team of acting coaches for her.
    Bluebonnet likes this.
    ~Manx Mouse

Thread Information