Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536 LastLast
Like Tree176Likes

Thread: Grimm on NBC

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    I'm sure the finale will be lousy with Juliette and how she's so wonderful for Nick. I follow her on IG because I don't know why, maybe she had pics of the Captain, but she is annoying in real life, too. I will miss Monroe and Rosalee, too, because I think they're the only TV couple that don't make me want to retch.
    Ugggh. I found her to be annoying on FB too. Perhaps is cuz I"m jellus she's with David Giuntoli. Oh and they're engaged now too. Isn't that special?!

Monroe and Rosalee should get a spinoff! Cutest couple of TV! And they are believable. Unlike Nick and Juliette who have ZERO chemistry!

Yeah, I had no clue about the black claw stuff and kind of just ignored it. I think a few of the last shows of the season were better, though I can't even remember why, but I think because they were more the "monster of the week" kind of episodes.

It's a shame the show is ending. I think if they had structured it differently around season 3-4, it could have had enough material to go on for quite a long time.
    All of this ^^^^^^ And Juliette wasn't killed off. That didn't help either.
    Waterslide and lindsaywhit like this.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

I'm still watching and praying that Netflix, or any other channel, picks this show back up!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    I'm still watching and praying that Netflix, or any other channel, picks this show back up!!!
    It comes on at 4:00 a.m. central time on TNT, if you happen to be awake. It's re-runs.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebonnet View Post
    Ugggh. I found her to be annoying on FB too. Perhaps is cuz I"m jellus she's with David Giuntoli. Oh and they're engaged now too. Isn't that special?!

Monroe and Rosalee should get a spinoff! Cutest couple of TV! And they are believable. Unlike Nick and Juliette who have ZERO chemistry!
    I didn't know they were engaged now. Ugh. Bitsy is seriously grating IRL. I have seen where the cast has hung out together off set and she always seems to be kind of off from the rest of them. She's very smug and she seems very smug about having snagged David and it's off putting. And I was so irritated Juliette didn't leave the show. And even more irritated when she turned into Eve. I felt like the producers figured they were putting her in a more comfortable acting range with that move, but man was it annoying.

I would be all for a Monroe/Rosalee spinoff. They are so adorable.
    You know, a dozen press agents working overtime can do terrible things to the human spirit. ~Cecil B. DeMille
    Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

Life is a hell of a thing to happen to a person.

I didn't know they were engaged now. Ugh. Bitsy is seriously grating IRL. I have seen where the cast has hung out together off set and she always seems to be kind of off from the rest of them. She's very smug and she seems very smug about having snagged David and it's off putting. And I was so irritated Juliette didn't leave the show. And even more irritated when she turned into Eve. I felt like the producers figured they were putting her in a more comfortable acting range with that move, but man was it annoying.

I would be all for a Monroe/Rosalee spinoff. They are so adorable.
    Thank you! You nailed it. She's smug. I just do NOT understand how they can be a couple IRL when they have ZERO chemistry on set. Silas Weir Mitchell (Munroe) and Bree Turner (Rosalie) have great chemistry on screen and they aren't even a couple IRL. It's like Bitsie was there as a decorative prop. And yes, she seems smug about snagging David. Like she's supposed to succeed in life by her looks. (which are average at best...Cindy Lou Who.) There's an emptiness there. No personality.

Oh and now, she's apparently going by "Elizabeth". Guess she thinks it's less annoying than Bitsie. Whatever. It ain't gonna give her depth.

Look at this from Entertainment Tonight. Look at his body language! There's an awkwardness there.

David Giuntoli had more chemistry with Claire Coffee (Adalind) than he ever has Bitsie/Elizabeth.
    Last edited by Bluebonnet; September 21st, 2016 at 12:49 PM.
    Waterslide and lindsaywhit like this.

Ugh. That video. It was awkward enough that they were having that conversation about the ring while David is standing on the other side of the sofa, but they have about as much chemistry off set as on. I always assumed she was from some money, because no one else would probably go around calling themselves Bitsie otherwise. As Sam Elliott would say, “That’s a name no one would self-apply where I come from”... Didn’t she go to Harvard or Northwestern or some other nice school? Either way, I don't think changing her name back to Elizabeth is going to improve her acting skills or get her parts. Anyway, I have seen Claire Coffee’s IG account and she seems way less annoying.
    Bluebonnet and lindsaywhit like this.
    You know, a dozen press agents working overtime can do terrible things to the human spirit. ~Cecil B. DeMille
    Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

According to Wikipedia:

Tulloch was born in San Diego, California, but grew up in Spain, Uruguay, and Argentina. "Bitsie" is not a contraction of Tulloch's given name, Elizabeth, but a homage to her oddly nicknamed grandfather, a World War IIbomber pilot.[1] Her father, Andrew Tulloch, works in Latin American banking, which is why she grew up abroad. After returning to the U.S., she went to middle and high school in Bedford, New York. Tulloch graduated magna cum laude from Harvard University with a double major in English and American Literature and Visual and Environmental Studies.[2] Tulloch is of Scottish descent on her father's side and Spanish descent on her mother's.

So yes, she went to Hahvahd. The name Bitsie is right up there with Muffy or Biff. Pretentious East Coast old money who goes to "The Club" everyday to play tennis and spends weekends on the family yacht. No real talent but gets places because of family money.
    ^^^^^
    *said in best Thurston Howell, III voice*:

I wonder if she even realizes that she was the reason this show got cancelled? I mean, think about it! The viewers disliked her so much they stopped watching and the ratings of this once-successful show tanked!!

Nevertheless, when David wakes up and dumps her, he needs to call me.
    Last edited by Bluebonnet; September 28th, 2016 at 09:48 AM.
    Waterslide and greysfang like this.

Ah, it was Harvard! It's sad that someone so traveled and seemingly intelligent is that devoid of personality. I think if someone were really super cool they could pull off Bitsie, but she is exactly the kind of person who grates with the cutesy, ladies-who-lunch name, even if (or especially if) it's a take off on her grandfather's name. i really did assume it was some form of Elizabeth. Who knew?

As a side note, I seem to remember that most of that cast has been to some pretty nice schools across the board.
    ~Manx Mouse

Bump.

Has anyone been watching this "final chapter"? I kind of liked this last episode. I'm kind of sad that it seems like there won't be too many monster of the week episodes, but I have been liking seeing everyone working together.
    ~Manx Mouse

I stopped watching awhile ago. That whole black claw bullshit was too annoying.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Yeah, I tried to ignore it because it was boring and confusing. I have no idea what they're going to do with the remaining episodes because I don't even know if black claw is going to be a big part of it or not. I'm sure they'll find a way to drag it back into the story again, sadly.
    ~Manx Mouse

Gold Member

I've sadly watched every episode. The show started out pretty decent. It was never great. But it has become the drizzling shits.

The Juliette/Eva character has ruined the show beyond repair. Her character makes me feel like im watching Days of our lives.
    Last edited by joebob; January 22nd, 2017 at 08:20 PM.
    Bluebonnet likes this.

I really didn't think I was going to like it, but my friend said I'd like it and I did. ITA about Juliet/Eve and I kind of think the actress who played her Yoko Ono'd the whole show. She was someone who should have been written out season 1. Alas.
    Bluebonnet and joebob like this.
    ~Manx Mouse

I really didn't think I was going to like it, but my friend said I'd like it and I did. ITA about Juliet/Eve and I kind of think the actress who played her Yoko Ono'd the whole show. She was someone who should have been written out season 1. Alas.
    She totally Yoko Ono'd the whole show! Love that term! I wonder if her and hot David Giuntoli are still "engaged'. They had ZERO chemistry on the show and even less in real life. He has more chemistry with Claire Coffee. (Adalind).
    Waterslide likes this.

Gold Member

Also....Along with her bad acting as Juliette/Eve, they forced marriage and baby storylines onto the show. Why is that happening on a sci-fi/Fantasy show, that often?

Let's run down some of the cast.

Renard? WTF is his power? Making an ugly face?

Monroe was likable. But they made him into someone that nearly acts like he's scared of his own shadow.

Rosalee is a retarded version of Willow.

Trubel? Mother of fucking god. A piece of cardboard would be more interesting than her. When are they going to cut her head off?

Wu and Hank are the best characters on the show tho. They should have a buddy cop show on Sy/Fy.
    Last edited by joebob; January 22nd, 2017 at 10:26 PM.

Thread Information