Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233343536 LastLast
Like Tree176Likes

Thread: Grimm on NBC

More shirtless captain.

Bluebonnet likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

No to nick and adalind. I won't have it.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Yes to Nick and Adalind - they're fun together!
    Bluebonnet and lindsaywhit like this.

No. I hate her.

Quote Originally Posted by DeChayz View Post
    I agree. On the Grimm FB page, someone posted re: Juliette/Eve: "am I the only one who hoped this character was dead?" and it got 850+ likes! No one likes Bitsie Tulloch apparently and it was finally determined it's because she's wooden and can't act.

And she and David Giuntoli have ZERO chemistry on screen....I don't care that they are a couple in real life.
    Last edited by Bluebonnet; February 1st, 2016 at 12:51 PM.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

I like Eve so much more than I liked Juliette, but still a big fat no to Nick and Adalind. I don't think it will go anywhere anyway with Meisner back in the picture. I'm not sure how much I like the past two episodes. They need to deliver more information on this Black Claw war because it's getting boring not knowing what is going on.

I'm done with this show. Haven't watched it since they brought back Juliette. Oh well. It was a good run.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Meisner is pretty hot, too. I am still liking the show. Hate the Who still. But are they trying to say she is on the good side against the Royals and Black Claw group? So is Meissner, Truble and the Who in the Resistance? Still a tad confused...lol

Quote Originally Posted by DeChayz View Post
    They actually consummated their relationship officially the other night. Yeah, Yeah. I know I said I was done with this show but shirtless Nick was impossible to avoid.

Ugh, I hated that so much. Liking the Black Forest angle though.
    Bluebonnet likes this.

How exactly is a healing stick the most powerful weapon ever?

Not that any of us are still watching, but according to Hot Shirtless Captain's FB page:

"You've probably heard the news...the 6th and final season of Grimm will premier January 6, 2017. We are saddened to come to an end but so proud of what we've achieved. Thank you to our incredible fans for all the support and for making this show the success that it has been. Eternally grateful for this experience and for you."

I was still watching it...but I thought it was coming back in October? I heard that season 6 would be the end of the show, which makes me sad, but I thought it was starting earlier than it did last year. I'm sure the finale will be lousy with Juliette and how she's so wonderful for Nick. I follow her on IG because I don't know why, maybe she had pics of the Captain, but she is annoying in real life, too. I will miss Monroe and Rosalee, too, because I think they're the only TV couple that don't make me want to retch.
    You know, a dozen press agents working overtime can do terrible things to the human spirit. ~Cecil B. DeMille
    Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

Life is a hell of a thing to happen to a person.

I kind of tapered off last season, it was getting a bit silly with the black claw nonsense. I'm pretty sure I haven't finished watching the season.

Yeah, I had no clue about the black claw stuff and kind of just ignored it. I think a few of the last shows of the season were better, though I can't even remember why, but I think because they were more the "monster of the week" kind of episodes.

It's a shame the show is ending. I think if they had structured it differently around season 3-4, it could have had enough material to go on for quite a long time.
    Bluebonnet likes this.
    You know, a dozen press agents working overtime can do terrible things to the human spirit. ~Cecil B. DeMille
    Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

Life is a hell of a thing to happen to a person.

Thread Information