Page 29 of 37 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 ... LastLast
Like Tree196Likes

Thread: Grimm on NBC

Well, who knew?!

'Grimm' couple Bitsie Tulloch and David Giuntoli are 'going out' - all over Portland

Add to Favorites | Grimm
    By Terri Schwartz
    Dec 19th, 2014

Anyone who follows the cast of "Grimm" on social media knows that they love each other, but leads David Giuntoli and Bitsie Tulloch revealed recently on Twitter that they are now more than just friends. Just like their characters Nick and Juliette, they are in a relationship.

"It's pretty public now that I'm dating David, so that's kind of out of the bag," Tulloch tells Zap2it. "We were hiding it for a long time, but now everybody knows."

Tulloch says she and Giuntoli hang out with co-stars Silas Weir Mitchell, Bree Turner, Claire Coffee, Sasha Roiz, Russell Hornsby and Reggie Lee "all the time" in Portland, Ore., where "Grimm" films and most of them have homes. "Everybody just really likes to get together," she says.

RELATED: Now 'Grimm's' Juliette is Hexenbiest she won't be making the smartest decisions

Not only do they like getting together, but they like hitting the town. "Portland really is the best. We always go out," Tulloch says. "Thursday night [Dec. 4] I was sitting courtside at a Blazers game -- I'm a huge Blazers fan. Friday night we were at Silas', Saturday night David and I went out on the town, last night David and I went to this Iron & Wine concert; we're always out taking advantage of how awesome this town is."

Because some members of the cast have settled in Portland, they have tried to figure out if there is a way to keep living in Oregon after "Grimm" inevitably wraps. Fortunately there is enough material to keep the NBC Friday-night staple going for years.

"There's something like 511 Grimm legends and 212 fairy tales. We could conceivably be doing this until we're all in wheelchairs and using canes and hobbling around," Tulloch says. "There's just so much to do and what I've always said is the format of a fairy tale in and of itself -- and I think this is why it does so well internationally -- it's not one of those shows that's lost in translation."

'Grimm' couple Bitsie Tulloch and David Giuntoli are 'going out' - all over Portland - Zap2it | News & Features
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

He is way too handsome for her ugly ass.
    Bluebonnet likes this.
    Piss off!

Plus, I though he already had a girlfriend/long-term relationship?

Quote Originally Posted by Gossiplover View Post
    He is way too handsome for her ugly ass.
    Thank you. My reaction was: "Uggggh!!!!"
    Gossiplover likes this.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Weird, since they have absolutely no chemistry onscreen.
    Bluebonnet and Gossiplover like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

You are right....they have ZERO chemistry on screen. I would have never guessed that they dated. Can't stand her...she has such an ugly Whoville mug....
    Gossiplover and Bluebonnet like this.

She makes a great villain though. She's so hate-able!
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

This week will be the season finale. I'm bummed, but I'am a bit on the happy side because this season has turned very dark and I want them to get back to a more light-hearted tone.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    This week will be the season finale. I'm bummed, but I'am a bit on the happy side because this season has turned very dark and I want them to get back to a more light-hearted tone.
    I was happy when Monroe and Rosalie got married but now at the end of the season, Juliet is a Wiesen and Adalind is pregnant with Nick's baby.

She looks like an unattractive version of Cindy Lou Who.
    Bluebonnet likes this.
    Piss off!

Quote Originally Posted by ikmccall View Post
    I was happy when Monroe and Rosalie got married but now at the end of the season, Juliet is a Wiesen and Adalind is pregnant with Nick's baby.
    There was a Q&A on FB the other day with Bitsie Tulloch (Cindy Lou Who) and someone asked her something about Adalind's baby with Nick...don't remember the question....but her answer was "Well, is it Adalind's baby or is it really Juliette's?" The baby will have Juliette's DNA since Adalind was Juliette when she got busy with Nick. Interesting where this might go.

She looks like an unattractive version of Cindy Lou Who.
    Yep!! Juliette has always reminded of a Who-villian from day one!!

Well, any thoughts about tonights episode?

I'm glad Trubel shot and killed Juliette, I just hope her death is permanent.
    Piss off!

I'm glad Trubel shot and killed Juliette, I just hope her death is permanent.
    I know. I was thinking that too. And what if her "death" will only be the "death" of the Hexenbiest and not Juliette. Uuugh.

Thread Information