Page 28 of 37 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast
Like Tree196Likes

Thread: Grimm on NBC

Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl View Post
    Oh, I really don't mind...
    *SPOILER ALERT*

She found out that Adeline is pregnant with Nick's baby. Remember when Adeline transformed herself into Juliette and slept with Nick? (She was able to do that sort've thing because she's a Hexenbiest whore.) Anyway, Juliette found out and went to the police station to confront Nick, but Adeline was already there, with her big protuding belly and had just informed Nick he was the baby daddy. Then Juliette walks up and sees them talking and says "So...it's true?" and she goes to bitch slap Adeline. Well, Nick stops her and Juliette says "Oh! So now you're defending HER?!" (Total "Dynasty" moment there.)

Well, then Juliette leaves and promptly goes to Nick's trailer with all his Grimm paraphenalia and books and burns it down!!

Remember in the first episode when Aunt Marie warned Nick and said he needed to break things off with Juliette immediately because it would never work with him being a Grimm and all?
    Last edited by Bluebonnet; April 29th, 2015 at 11:43 AM.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

I'm hoping that, with all the time Wu spent in the trailer looking things up, he's secretly been working on a side project to digitize the collection. I figured they should have turned it into their own little app ages ago. No rushing off to the woods, just whip out a phone.
    Bluebonnet likes this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebonnet View Post
    *SPOILER ALERT*

She found out that Adeline is pregnant with Nick's baby. Remember when Adeline transformed herself into Juliette and slept with Nick? she can do that sort've thing because she's a Hexenbiest whore. Anyway, Juliette found out and went to the police station, but Adeline was already there, with her big protuding belly and had just informed Nick he was the baby daddy. Then Juliette walks up and sees them talking and says "So...it's true?" and she goes to bitch slap Adeline. Well, Nick stops her and Juliette says "Oh! So now you're defending HER?!" (Total "Dynasty" moment there.)

Well, then Juliette leaves and promptly goes to Nick's trailer with all his Grimm paraphenalia and books and burns it down!!

Remember in the first episode when Aunt Marie warned Nick and said he needed to break things off with Juliette immediately because it would never work with him being a Grimm and all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebonnet View Post
    *SPOILER ALERT*

She found out that Adeline is pregnant with Nick's baby. Remember when Adeline transformed herself into Juliette and slept with Nick? (She was able to do that sort've thing because she's a Hexenbiest whore.) Anyway, Juliette found out and went to the police station to confront Nick, but Adeline was already there, with her big protuding belly and had just informed Nick he was the baby daddy. Then Juliette walks up and sees them talking and says "So...it's true?" and she goes to bitch slap Adeline. Well, Nick stops her and Juliette says "Oh! So now you're defending HER?!" (Total "Dynasty" moment there.)

Remember in the first episode when Aunt Marie warned Nick and said he needed to break things off with Juliette immediately because it would never work with him being a Grimm and all?

Wow, I can see why you posted it twice, just in case I didn't believe it the first time, here you go again...!

Didn't mean to post it twice. My PC was being weird. I fixed it!
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Yeah....that was a bad deal. All the history, weapons and info collected over the last thousands of years, up in smoke!! Such a bitch!!
    Bluebonnet likes this.

'Grimm': Know your Wesen, from Blutbad to Hexenbiest
    By Terri Schwartz
    Nov 13th, 2014

To understand NBC's "Grimm," one must understand the complex mythology behind the series. In this world, the fairytales of the Brothers Grimm were inspired by real-life creatures known as Wesen (pronounced "Vesen"), which range from being monstrous and terrifying to more meek, peaceful species.

As of "Grimm" Season 4, viewers know of at least 80 various Wesen species, and there are sure to be more introduced. These creatures look like normal humans, but when they woge, or reveal their true Wesen look, other Wesen and special humans known as Grimms can see them.

With so many Wesen in the "Grimm" world, it's hard to keep them all straight. Here's a look at some of the Wesen faces that populate "Grimm's" creature gallery.

Aswang

Aswang are ghoul-like Wesen that exist in real-life Filipino mythology. Mothers in this species have a nasty habit of consuming their children's firstborn to extend their own lifespan. Sgt. Wu, a "Grimm" character who has no knowledge of Wesen, is currently traumatized on the show because he witnessed an Aswang in action.

Bauerschwein

Bauerschwein are the mortal enemies of Blutbaden, and seem to be the pig-type creatures that inspired tales of the three little pigs and the big bad wolf.

Blutbad

Blutbaden are wolf-type Wesen that have very similar characteristics to the animals they are inspired by, from pack mentality to marking their territory. In "Grimm," main character Monroe is a Blutbad.

Fuchsbau

Fuchsbau are fox-type Wesen, and can either be cunning liars to those they dislike or loyal allies to their friends. Main character Rosalee is a Fuchsbau.

Geier

A vulture-type Wesen, Geier are scavengers and often harvest humans for their organs.

Gelumcaedus

Alligator-type Wesen, Gelumcaedus are one of the oldest known Wesen species.

Hexenbiest

Though this Wesen species looks like zombies when they woge, females (Hexenbiest) and males (Zauerbiest) are actually very similar to witches and warlocks. Main antagonist Adalind is a Hexenbiest.

Krampus

The Santa Claus myth viewers never want to encounter, Krampus is a Christmas-themed Wesen of Alpine origin.

Lowen

Lion-type Wesen, Lowen's origins begin in Africa, but were used by Romans to fight in gladiator arenas.

Manticore

Manticores are half-lion, half-scorpion Wesen that originated in Persia.

Murcielago

Bat-like Wesen, Murcielago can produce a sonic shriek fatal to humans.

Nuckelavee

A horse-like Wesen, Nuckelavee are commonly found working for the Seven Royal Households.

Spinnetod

Spinnetod are spider-like Wesen, and spout chelicerae when they woge.

Wildermann

Wildermann are basically the Wesen explanation for Yeti, Bigfoot, Abominable Snowman and Sasquatch rumors. It is only when the woge that they grow such a large amount of hair.

"Grimm" airs Fridays at 9 p.m. ET/PT on NBC. What is your favorite Wesen?

Photo/Video credit: NBC
    SHARE IT ON:

View Comments 1

Please enable JavaScript to view the <a href="http://disqus.com/?ref_noscript">comments powered by Disqus.</a>

'Grimm' Season 3 fall finale spoilers: Bad Christmas and ang...

Zap2it First: Rosalee geeks out about Christmas decorating i...

'Grimm's' David Giuntoli and Russell Hornsby: Hopes for Seas...

'Grimm': Bree Turner teases Season 2's finale, 'Goodnight Sw...

Zap2it First: Watch Nick confront Juliette about her 'Grimm'...

http://www.zap2it.com/blogs/grimm_kn...nbiest-2014-11

< img src="http://b.scorecardresearch.com/p?c1=2&c2=6036462&cv=2.0&cj=1"/>< img src="//secure-us.imrworldwide.com/cgi-bin/m?ci=us-400338h&cg=0&cc=1&ts=noscript" width="1" height="1" alt=""/>

Questions about the wesen world: with all the different kinds, and generally not a lot of intebreeding between them, are wesen a little inbred? How do they find each other? Since kids aren't able to vogue until puberty, are there some who never gain the ability? Like the squibs in the Harry Potter universe?
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Questions about the wesen world: with all the different kinds, and generally not a lot of intebreeding between them, are wesen a little inbred? How do they find each other? Since kids aren't able to vogue until puberty, are there some who never gain the ability? Like the squibs in the Harry Potter universe?
    Good question. Well, look at Munroe and Rosalee. He's a blutbad and she's a fuchsbau. if they have children, they'll be "mixed". Blutbau...Fuchsbad. LOL!

Missed the show....had a soccer game. Any tidbits?

It's good!

*SPOILER ALERTS*

Nick and the guys were able to salvage most of the stuff from the trailer and it is now being stored in Munroe's basement. Adalind was "cured" of her hexenbiest powers as they dug up her dead mother, went back to the spice shop and ground up her ribs and tongue of the dead mom and it was boiled into a liquid which Adalind drank. Adalind offered to do this so they could test the "cure" and if it worked, they wanted to give it to Juliette. When it did, Nick called Juliette to come over to the spice shop.

In the meantime, Juliette is in cohoots with some English guy (I still haven't figured out his connection to the Captain) and they are trying to set Nick up. Juliette emails Nick's mom and says "Nick is in trouble" and Nick's mom responds "I'm on my way." Apparently, Juliette is trying to get all the Grimms together so they can be ambushed. That's what I'm guessing anyway.

Anyway, Juliette goes over to the spice shop and refuses the treatment and says "I LIKE who I am now!" and in her hexenbiest powers, shoves Rosa Lee into the cabinet, breaks glass, and somehow gains control over Nick's hand and he raises his gun to shoot her, but it's her powers doing it, not him. And that's where it ends.

Oh and there's some Jack the Ripper wesen killing prostitutes.

ETA: Twitchy, we did see a partial shirtless captain.
    twitchy2.0 likes this.

woot!
    Bluebonnet likes this.

Why was Adalind willing to give up her Hexenbiest powers to help them when she worked so damn hard to get them back?

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    Why was Adalind willing to give up her Hexenbiest powers to help them when she worked so damn hard to get them back?
    Good question.

Maybe she doesn't want another super special baby that everyone wants to steal from her.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

The baby will still have the Grimm genes, won't it?

Thread Information