Page 24 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast
Like Tree176Likes

Thread: Grimm on NBC

Damn!!! Give him back his powers already!!! Who gives a shit what Juliette thinks about it.....I HATE her!!!! I hope she ends up as collateral damage when the shit hits the fan!!!
    Gossiplover and Bluebonnet like this.

Yay! Happy about Captain Hot Pecs too.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Anyone think something will be wrong with Juliette after using the spell to help Nick?

The teaser for next week's episode suggests she's pregnant.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

If she got pregnant as Adalind, I assume it has repercussions for the baby.
    "If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

I just discovered this thread, and haven't had time to read all of it, but from the bits I scanned, my daughter and I appear to have company - we adore Grimm. Advance apologies if I love or loath stuff y'all worked out 5 pages before - I will catch up, eventually.

The a-number-one reason 'Grimm' is one of our top five networks show? What they don't ​ do. They don't make their characters TSTL. It makes me crazy when the central conflict in a show could be instantaneously resolved if some idiot would simply plead guilty, pass on the message, or, you know, tell the truth.... "Luke, I am your father."

​Grimm's writers never resort to the easy out; Shockingly, the characters communicate. For that alone, I would love them. I also love these characters, especially Monroe, Rosalie, Juliette, Nick, the Captain, Hank...... ok, I love them all. And Truble is fabulous. I do wish they would tell poor Wu, though. Off the top of my head, that's my only quibble.

(I really tried to make sense in this post, and I'm sorry if it's off in any way. I was pretty heavily sedated for a procedure this afternoon, and apparently I'm a lightweight, lol. I've been trying to make this bloody post make sense for about two hours this afternoon, and I give up. Every time I try to edit the stupid thing, I end up making it longer, with no appreciable increase in quality or information. Yet I feel compelled to post, which sounds demented. )
    Last edited by lindsaywhit; December 1st, 2014 at 09:37 PM.

Welcome to the thread! Always good to hear more peoples thoughts and opinions.

I had to run my dog out to pee,...so missed the previews!! If Juliette did get preggers as Adalind, and now this baby is in her stomach,.....can we hope it kills her on delivery?!?!? I just can't stand Juliette....she reminds me of one of the Woo people in The Grinch. Something about her eyes and nose.....

This would have to be a powerful baby,...half Grimm and half Hexenbiest....whoa!!! They will be burning shit in Nick's yard next,...for mixing the Wesen and Grimm genes.

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    I just can't stand Juliette....she reminds me of one of the Woo people in The Grinch. Something about her eyes and nose.....
    Juliette used to not bother me, but now she does because she has the same dead pan expression and blank look as some crazy bitch that attacked me over a damn guy (another story for another time.) So yeah, BOO Juliette!
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

I actually meant the Who people...not Woo people. I must have been thinking about Drew Wu when I wrote that....lol

Yep,...something is off with her face, expressions, something....

So, I've been thinking about how Nick and Juliette had to sleep together with Juliette as "Adalind" in order to give Nick his powers back. They both acted like they had just had the hottest sex ever, and I think if I were Juliette I would wonder why my boyfriend was so turned on by me being someone else and be so eager to have sex with the "other"person...

Adalind is hotter than Juliette...lol Can't blame Nick. And speaking of Nick,...isn't he good looking?!?!?!,....whoa!!! He has grown on me, big time!!

Adalind is fug and evil. Juliette is just meh. I would much rather Rosalee had hooked up with Nick instead of Monroe, but they are such a cute couple I wouldn't want to break them up. I have a little crush on Monroe.

Yep....Monroe really makes the show. Love his attitude and the things he says. He makes me laugh. Wu does, too. I kind of hope they let the poor guy in on it all pretty soon.

I love Monroe and Rosalee too. I'm glad they are finally telling Wu...it was kinda funny in the beginning but after he almost lost his mind it's pretty cruel not to clue him in.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Wu lost his shit! And WTH with Juliette voking or whatever it's called!

Also, TNT is going to start airing "Grimm" starting January 7th.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Thread Information