Page 14 of 37 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
Like Tree196Likes

Thread: Grimm on NBC

Oooo...that sucks, Trixie. Glad you were able to see that last few seconds, though.

Okay,...I thought he was part hexenbiest, but I wasn't for sure if he had one human parent, or not. It is weird that just that one section of his face turns all scabby and burnt looking, and not his whole face.

Well, he's a royal. I thought the illegitimate son of a royal father and a hexenbiest.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Yea, I knew that,...but I thought the royalty came from the creature world. I didn't think it was human royalty.

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    Yea, I knew that,...but I thought the royalty came from the creature world. I didn't think it was human royalty.
    This from Wikipedia:

Captain Sean Renard, played by Sasha Roiz, is Nick's politically adept superior officer and a member of the creature community of unknown origin. Nick is totally unaware of his status and he seems to be a potential threat. In episode 12, he is addressed as Your Highness, further implying that he belongs to royalty in the creature community. He is a prince connected to Royal Blood. He also references my canton, implying a leadership role, which is further shown when he appears to police and protect wesen engaging in illicit acts. He seems to want a return to the old ways. In episode 24 (Season 2, Episode 2), he consumed a potion that would make him pure of heart so that he could wake Juliette, wanting to keep her active so that he could ensure Nick's continued presence in his city. In episode 30 (Season 2, Episode 8), his brother, Eric, mentioned to Adalind that Sean Renard's mother was a Hexenbiest and that he is only half of a royal (hence one reason why Catherine Schade referred to him as a bastard). Because his mother is a Hexenbiest but his father isn't Sean is a half-Hexenbiest. It is implied that Sean would have inherited Eric's position had he been legitimate. He has begun to develop a complicated attraction to Juliette due to his role in awakening her from the coma, but is attempting to resist it due to his artificial nature and because he is, in his own way, an honorable man.The most likely explanation is that separating Juliette from Nick interferes with his plans for Nick. In fact he stated outright that he wanted to awaken Juliette because it served his purposes.

Okay, so he is half Hexenbiest creature and half creature Royal. We just don't know what creature the royals are?

Okay, so he is half Hexenbiest creature and half creature Royal. We just don't know what creature the royals are?
    Not yet. On another note, that actor is Israeli. No wonder he's so hot!

I missed the very end too, because of god damned Tivo! I am so sick and tired of the end always being cut off.
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

^ Do you want to know what you missed? I'll tell you...

Re the royals being some kind of creature, I'm not sure. I assumed they could be human, as human as the grimms anyway. I don't think they've ever shown Renard's evil (presumably full-bred royal) brother transform into anything. What kind of creature are the grimms? They don't transform either. Ok, they have the special ability of seeing the wesen but it's more like a sixth sense I thought. Nick's mom was a grimm but his dad wasn't. Renard's dad was a royal, but he got fucked-up DNA from the hexenbiest side which causes him to do the half-morph. (This is all just rambling speculation on my part, btw)
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Well, hopefully they start giving some more info on the royals and stuff from the past. I know I need more info, and so does Nick!!

Well, hopefully they start giving some more info on the royals and stuff from the past. I know I need more info, and so does Nick!!
    I just need more Nick.

He is cute!!

I hate that Juliette! I wish she would become a victim of some weekly wesen!
    Butterfly and Bluebonnet like this.

I hate that Juliette! I wish she would become a victim of some weekly wesen!
    WTH was that sinkhole thing with the fireflies in her house? Then, when Nick calls her cell, it goes away.

I wondered if it was her missing memories of Nick still lingering? Once he connected with her, it disappeared. Just my guess on it,...not really sure on that one.
    Bluebonnet likes this.

I wondered if it was her missing memories of Nick still lingering? Once he connected with her, it disappeared. Just my guess on it,...not really sure on that one.
    That's a good point!

Thread Information